LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How About A Dream

From Me! Baby Amy DuBois Pa.

fictitious it was a dream!

I was dressed in my reg play clothes, Blue jean coveralls and a really pretty blouse, it has ruffles on neck and sleeves. I also have pink shoes and ruffle socks on. I have more ruffles too but there covered up with the coveralls.

I was just being me. So i was just having fun and not caring about my clothes, I just knew I was a pretty girl today.

well went to the park and we played on slides and at the pool and the big BIG sandbox. Than my family was setting up the picnic table for a eat out. water melon and hot dogs and some other foods. and dont forget the flies around, lol well they was gonna run over to the store 2 blocks away. and I begged to do it alone. my fault.

For some reason they said yes your big enough you can go alone today, just go there no place else and get back. well first off we do as were told or else. and second you'll know in a minute.

"first lets get something straight" Its a dumb dream and its not even my real age, how dumb is that! I was like a teen in the dream and a I am never a teen. never was." but for dream picture me as a ab/teen.

well the store was a corner gas station. They had what I was to buy but they could not change a 100 dollar bill, too big. so I broke 2 rules instead of just going back to the park and telling them about it.

I went up the street into the place with a mess of cars parked in the parking lot. I was with mom and dad when they said boy they must be spending lots of money in there. well it was dark and smoky in there.

Took me a minute to see were the cashier even was. some one said hey no kids. well I was confused and I went to the front counter. He said I obviously cant serve you. It didn't go into my head at the time but I said i need change for the gas station for food. they cant change this. he said that i can do for you, than ya gotta scoot, this is a bar and I get my butt in trouble just for rummers here.

well I was next to the corner of this long long counter and I set my money clip on the counter beside me. while I waited for the change.

"YA A TEEN WITH A MONEY CLIP" that's only in my dreams too!

well here is were I got ripped off. These 2 guys one sat beside me on the stool and one leaned up against me in the corner. stinking rotten breath anyway. The one on left said hello how are you and I looked at him and I said Not very good. Than he got back up and left and the other guy started to ask me were I was from more rules I was not to break and I did not. the bar tender was listening and watching some but not good enough. than that stinky guy left too. like 1 minute for whole thing.

I relaxed a little again than the bartender came back counted my hundered out to me in 10's. I folded it in half and went to grab the money clip and the drunk sob and took it. Now I was scared and mad. and he said whats wrong. I said ya remember the 2 guys talking to me. he said yes I sure do. i said the one against the wall stole all my money and my clip.

he said how much was in there I said over 200 dollars yet for my bills. LOL "another dream a teen with 200 dollars in bills." that's funny.

anyway he said stay here for a few minutes. He went out the door and after the guys. when he came back they was out of sight he said. He went back behind the counter and said that's why kids should stay out of these places. well now I was out of money this left was moms and mine was gone. my bills wont get paid. and i was later getting back from the store than was normal. my dad would be cumming looking for me and my butt be in trouble for sure.

than he slid a stool up to the other side across from me but his face on his elbows and just looked me in the crying eyes. After a few moments he got up looked around. and said okay people there is 50 or 60 of us in here. if 40 of you give 5 dollars this girls bills be paid, and we all know who the 2 screwballs were that ripped her off so there out of here and treat them like crap on the street from now on. he said here is the tip jar. i am putting my own 20 dollars into it and we are gonna pass it around. i want everyone to put a 5 dollar bill in it for her.

well when it came back another 10 minutes lost time. he dumped it out on the counter and said this is bull shit people ya spend more on beer than a child common now. he sent it around again. I looked at him strange because there was too enough there. so he put the money on piles of 5 10 20 and waited for round 2. he put his hand on top mine and said dont say anything just take it all.

He said your gonna deserve it when your parents find out. Boy that sent chills through me.

He went out of my sight for 5 minutes. Than came back relaxed. counted the money from both times and put it into a box. said I will walk ya to the door and use it wisely. I lost just over 200 dollars in my dream.

well when we got to the door my Dad was standing there. I was thinking oh shit. But I was glad too. He just looked me in the eyes and said did you learn your lesson. and made me explain everything. and no yelling no punishment. he said ya I think ya learned why we have rules today. I will tell ya doing nothing hurts worse. ya wonder a long time.

I said how did ya find me. he said the bartender is our neighbor if ya looked closer. he called our cell phone.

ps: the money dad said the bartender said there's lots more than you had. there is one little punishment we will give you. your money and the money from this go into bank until your 18, because it was a bar.

It was 780 dollars. I said wow, he said yes, but seeing it and not having it will punish you more when your 16 and want a car, and we say nope. lol

ps again. I am saving money now so when I am 16 I will have enough. haha save that bad money for a trip when I am 18. I am a smart kid.

"and than I woke up and found out it was a dream and I am a one year old again." oh what a wait that would have been.

Archived