LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Ever Too Old

I just wanted to add my voice and say don't be afraid to try, and the best of luck. It's a huge change - sometimes even overwhelming - but it's so amazing to finally be yourself.

One thing you should know, though, is that the older you are the less effective hormone treatment is. It'll still make you feel better in yourself, but it will do much less to your looks as you age.

Thank you for taking the time to write, I know hormones are not going to turn back the clock or anything, but just know it is right for me. As since I made the decision to stop living my life and worrying about what everyone else thinks or wants of me, am sleeping better, feel better within myself, and ever been able to loose weight, all good things, to hell with them all if they can not see it is only doing me good. Also if my family can not accept and love me for me being me, whats the point, as that is not real love, yes it is going to be hard loosing anyone, but it will show me if they do really love me, as my son sure did not, as he has even taken me off of this friends on facebook, now his type of love is so very hollow, kept telling me how much he loved me, but when shove came to push, he's off, faster than a hare, can do without that sort of love, as it is a worthless type of love, only good while I live my life the way he decides, but surprise surprise, I woke up, going to live my life for me and my way too, as it is after all my life, not his. As real love is something I now know he will never ever understand no matter how old he gets, and I now pity him, he is just sad, but me, well know that in the end I will be far happier and so much more at peace with myself from within, and that is all that really matters after all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, and sorry for not replying sooner, but my dammed silly computer was playing silly so-en-so's, and only just got it fixed. As up till the other day only had limited use of a friends computer, so was unable to visit some sites, like this one, but it is great to be back and able to do my things just when I wish.

Now to answer the above question, I have struggled for far to many years with this, as can remember cross dressing when I was 2+, and I am now 60, comming up 61, and though I thought I was copeing with it, I was not, was not sleeping right, was not eating right, and was puting on weight. It was not until my son crossed the line and started to tell me how I was to dress, or more like how I could not, that after speaking to two close friends that knew about me being TS, just to let off steam. Well their answers made me think about everything and access my life as a whole. So after a lot of serious thinking, decided to see if it was possible to re-start the treatment again, as had to give that up first time around due to the reactions of the children, as my wife had died of cancer, so I was a single parent, and the children had to come first. But my youngest is now 30, coming up 31 this May, have given them enough time, it is my time now, for me to live my life in the right gender for me, and keeping bits that have always felt wrong and out of place for me, is no longer an option. My late wife Sarah gave me a very good bit of advice just before she died, god bless her, she said, "Do not die with regrets". So I do not have any intentions of doing so, may not have much time left, but I am sure going to live it to the full, and that means me being the me I should have always been, a female, so having bits that have no place on a female body is not an option unless there is some medical reason for not doing so. Plus finding someone as understanding as my late wife is a very hard thing or person to find out there. So even if I remain on my own for whatever time I have, so be it, but I will be me and at peace from within, as nothing else could even come close, so it is all or nothing, shit or bust you could say, it is my life, my journey, my puzzel of where I fit and what is right for me. Have know it was the right thing for years, tried to bury it, push it away for far to long, have no intention of going back to what I had, as it was making me ill, shorting my life without me knowning, so I intend to go for it and live my life to the full in every way possible.

Hope that answers that, if not ask away, only too happy to answer anything, as I am not ashamed of being me, or me being TS, and the other part is a relaxing role play, which was more my late wifes thing, but still enjoy the baby bit from time to time, brings back a lot of very nice sweet memories, but that is not who I am, I am female, I am me!!!!

• Like 1