LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Add A Diaper Feature

DailyDi

If you could add a new feature to an adult diaper, what would it be?

I've been thinking about this for years. I would add a 'fecal containment system' to either a Bambino Classico, ABena, or Dry 24/7 adult diaper. If they made it well enough there might not be any need for plastic pants. After going to the link page, you used to be able to click on the PDF to see the actuall diagrams of these inventions. I think if one were to dig further these diagrams might be available somewhere. I haven't found this in any commercially available diaper anywhere - yet.

My fave:

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/7160280/description.html

and yet another similar idea:

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6133501.html

Things I would add:

1. Thicker and more absorbent

2. Babyish design

3. a place at the back side where daddy can rip off and no stuffing came out, you know for when he wants to .... :P

4. Stickier and more flexible tape that doesn't stretch out

I would say that the abena X-plus, which I have worn 24/7 for incontinence for the last 8 years or so would be a good starting point. Just a little more absorbency, and pulp that didn't break apart would be a great addition. Also if the standing leak guards were just a little taller, with better elastic it would help with containment of "stuff". I would then add a leak guard at the waist bands, at least in the back, to help stop leaking out of the top of the diaper while laying down. Lastly I would say that a one tape design could be good, as long as it still provides a good fit around the back of the thighs, but it would stop the pinching that always seems to happen at the front of the legs. Seems to happen no matter what I do with the bottom tape, if it is snug at all to provide a no sag fit, there is a slight amount of pinching, mostly when sitting, around the front of the thigh.

Iowaincon

• 4 weeks later...

I would start with a Bambino Bianco diaper and add/change the following:

The plastic on bambinos feels not so babyish, a little more industrial. I want the same soft plastic feel that ABU diapers have. The problem with ABU diapers is the plastic tends to leak. If bambino could get that same soft feel without leaking, I would be thirlled.

I'm not hugely fond of the classico print or the teddy print. I'm not even that fond of the ABU "Pampers" print on their SDK. But I really love the purple full diaper print of the Cushies, and I would be happy if that print was on a Bambino diaper.

I don't like that thick laminated landing strip on the bambino diapers. Again, has a heavy industrial feel. I would want the landing strip to be thicker plastic but integrated into the shell, not a stick on.

I am always a little uneasy about bambino tapes. I would lkike the anchor end of tape to be about 25% - 50% longer. I've had several of them begin to pull away after extended wear, and eventually let loose.

I would have the back side panels increased in length by an inch each. I would like my tapes to land closer to the front of the diaper.

I would add more length to the overall diaper, having it land just a little higher on my waist.

I would like the side panels to be a little more breathable, as this is the part that I often sweat and chaffe.

On the incontinent side or those who wear 24/7, I think more "breath-able" so you don't sweat so much in hot climates. I just moved to a colder climate but it still gets too hot at times.

As someone who is also incontinent and wear a diaper 24/7 i totaly agree with you,i live in the u,not known for its hot weather lol,i also sweat when wearing mine as well.

• 1 month later...
Guest Turtle

I don't know about everyone else but I want my diaper as thick as it can humanly possibly be wetness indicators are cute too and crinkly so u don't forget about ur diaper

I would first make them thicker. Then add cuter designs to where the tapes attach like princess for girls or king for boys then I would give nice prints for both boys and girls then I would extend where the fluff inside the diaper would go to then add a poopy pouch for blowouts

• 4 months later...

I would add something that makes them a little more absorbent and babyish I would also make the diaper tapes stronger so that you can open and close them more with it becoming undone on it's own this feature will make it easier for mommy to give spankings without messing up my didi. I would also want it not to leak as much so mommy doesnt spank me for making the sheets in my crib wet

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
2 hours ago, Daddy&Mommy&Me said:

Fading when wet so I couldn't lie about peepee

Couple good options for that. The ABU Space diapers have Aliens that fade away when wet and the Tykables Pleather has a yellow strip that shows measuring-cup like marks as the diaper gets wet.