LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Difference In Feeling Between Diaper And Sanitary Napkins

Guest alfons16a

Guest alfons16a

I am not gay but I have the fetish to wear sanitary napkins. I like feeling it between my legs. One week ago I could not imagine to have the desire to wear diaper. But by accident I read a lot of stories about it and now my desire to wear diaper is so strong. How is the difference in feeling between diaper and sanitary napkins?

BIG difference. Sanitary napkins are just a papery-plastic feeling between your legs and it does not keep moisture away from your skin. Most of them are super thin nowadays so they really aren't anything alike. Not to mention the mental difference makes it seem even less like a diaper.

I do not know about pampers but the cloth diapers that are put on me are so thick between the legs that Ican barely cross them just above the knees and with my short skirts and traditional little girl's babydoll (not the trollopy things they have now), you do not know what that does to me

*sigh* I miss the "classic" sanitary napkins that were out there when I was a teen. Nice and thick. Of course, without the Internets I thought I was the only guy that liked wearing a belt and a napkin. Now I know better!

Check out eBay. You can always find sanitary belts and pads to match. Ghu know, though, I wish I'd saved some of the Modess belted shields and sanitary panties I had back then. The shields have gone for around $70!

glycerin. check out "luna pads". they are reusable sanitary napkins for hippie chicks... they are thicker of course, and you can stuff them with inserts if you wish.

but i'm a disposable person myself, so i understand if you need crinkle...

You can still find decent "Maxi" style pads, as well as the "Ultra-thin" style ones here in the states. If you're really into thick, stick-on maxipads, try the Always "Extra-Heavy Flow" in the purple wrappers. Trust me, they're HUGE! Kotex Overnight Pads with or without wings aren't bad either, just make sure to pick up the "maxi" style, not the "ultra-thin" ones. Stayfree also has incredibly soft, rather thick overnight pads as well.

There's a huge difference between menstrual pads and diapers, in both how they feel and how they work. Menstrual pads aren't designed to be nearly as absorbent as diapers. However, if menstruation itself is what turns you on, then you may or may not get the same enjoyment out of diapers that you do out of menstrual pads/sanitary napkins. If you're like me, and are aroused by menstruation, as well as by diapers, then choosing between menstrual pads or diapers is essentially choosing which fetish you wish to indulge. If I'm in the mood to indulge my diaper fetish, I'll wear a diaper. (Of course, that's not be the only reason I wear a diaper, but it's the primary one.) If I'm in the mood to indulge my menstrual fetish, I'll wear some sort of pad. The type of pad depends on what I'm in the mood for. Some days a "U by Kotex" ultra thin pad with wings satisfies my need, in part because it's texture makes it incredibly enjoyable. Other days I want something thicker, and I'll go for one of those Always "Extra Heavy Flow" pads I mentioned earlier. If I want something scented, Stayfree ultra-thins have a pleasant smell, and if I want something really soft, Kotex Overnight with Wings can be a lot of fun.

I absolutely love it when my girlfriend has her period. We'll often get together and "have fun" with her used pads. She'll usually tell me in advance to be prepared that she's bringing them for me, but on occasion, she's surprised me with them or left me a note just to tease me before we "have fun" together.

• 4 years later...

The biggest differences I (as a woman) have found between a thick pad and an ordinary diaper is the way a pad will bunch up and become twisted in your underwear plus it doesn't give as much coverage and eventually become uncomfortable much quicker than a diaper.

• Like 1

Very cool !! Myself I love the feel of sanitary towels ( looped or tabbed ) especially to sanitary pads . The pads are not as soft I feel.

I've found that the level of softness really depends on the design of the specific pad. Sometimes different styles from the same manufacturer will be radically different themselves, so it helps to try as many styles as possible. I wish I could find tabbed/belted pads and order them along with some belts, and do so discreetly without breaking the bank. I've always wanted a sealed box of belted Kotex pads for my pad collection, but the prices I've seen them go for make me cringe. (Don't even get me started on trying to find belts at a reasonable price.)

:drinks_wine:I use both pads and diapers for my wetting pleasure, but also for my inner feminine pleasure. I use pads by Poise which feel very comfortable inside my panties and against me. These pads tend to hold just a bit more which means I can enjoy little moments of trickle wetting before I have to find a washroom and change pads.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...