LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Public Wearing And Wetting!

This morning I tried out your fun. Holy moly! I give you folks that wear and wet in public a lot of credit! I assume it takes a lot of practice and getting used to, because I was not very good at it at all. LOL I have never worn a diaper in public before. I wanted to go all out and not only wear the diaper, but wet in it in a public place!

I got up this morning and started drinking glass after glass of water. I consumed about a gallon of water in 2.5 hours, then had a hot cup of caffeinated tea. I wore depends extra absorbency (because that is all the store had!), a tight pair of skin colored, brief style bicycle shorts, and a pair of tommy Hilfiger athletic pants that have a rubberized lining. I wore a sleeveless athletic shirt that I tucked in, and a tee-shirt that I left untucked. Socks and sneakers to complete the ensemble. When I felt like I was bursting, I hopped in the car (placed 4 towels on the seat) and took a drive. I drove around for about 30 minutes trying to release (deep breaths, relaxation techniques like imagery, and an occasional stop at the side of the road. I could not get the stream started!

I finally was able to let a little go, and once I did that, pee was flowing! I stopped the stream, and pulled into a gas station. When I got out of the car I could not start going again. I took my phone out and pretended to be in a conversation so I would look suspicious just standing there. After about 2 minutes I got the stream going again, ‘hung up’ my pretend phone call, and walked into the store.

Unfortunately there were no patrons, but there was a late 20’s year old Indian girl working behind the counter. In the store my stream immediately stopped again! I walked to the counter, knowing that my depends was wet and starting to buldge a little bit. I walked up and asked for a mega-millions lottery, and took my wallet out. Now that I was standing still I was able to start peeing again! Awesome! The girl asked if I wanted anything else, and charged me the 2 bucks for the ticket. I was definitely shaking at this point, and said no thankyou. I think my voice was trembling a little too, but I was too thrilled to care. I could feel the depends soaking up the pee and starting to feel constricting around my crotch. She gave me change for a $20, and I placed the ticket and the change in my wallet, and walked out the door.

The pressure between my legs was impressive! I could feel some drips running down my right leg, but I was confident nothing was showing with the rubbery pants I was wearing. I sat in my car, and “uh oh!

• 2 weeks later...

@@ Goodwrench,

Weighting my diaper is exactly what i did this morning.

Mine can only hold 550ml but they are very wearable and soft to the skin.

They actualy improve my butt a little bit and on the front it looks like i have twice my dick.

But that is when they are dry when wet the front looks like a baseball maybe even a small coconut.

And for your question:

I can't remember my first time outside with home made diapers, that was more than 30 jears ago.

The fist time with a real one was today, but it felt like the very first time.

It turned out to be a bit more adventure than hoped for but for 2.5 hours i felt like a virgin again.

First i tryed to go out the front door, the street was empty but i could not do it.

So after half an hour i finaly went out the back and walked round the block back to the front door.

Then i got on my bicycle checked the front bulge and went to the market.

There was a lot of inspiration but no pee, i accedently went to the bathroom before putting it on.

Did some shopping still trying to pee.

Hopped on my bike and went to the coffee shop to buy some weed.

The dealer didn't notice anything and i go there twice a week.

Then i went on to do some more shopping, and finaly it came.

Nice and warm just one squirt thanks to an amazing ginger woman with bouncy boobs and a

smile that could melt you on the spot that made me push just a bit harder.

That made me feel so good that i did it again but this time a little poo came out too.

After some more squirts and some poo the adventure took a weird twist...

i ran in to my mom who also was shopping.

We talked for a bit but didn't tell her that her boy was back in diapers again :whistling: .

Luckely i kept my cool.

On the way back home i even stoped to give someone directions.

Normaly i couldn't care less if they get there or not.

At home i went to the toilet and checked the accidental poo and it stayed "between".

so a few quick wipes and i was good to go.

Went to my computer and found your topic.

To finalize this reaction i would like to use one of my favorite phrases from South Park.

No not "OMG they killed Kenny" altough i like that one too, but "Hey, i have learned something today"

I learned that if you have diarrhea you can expect some poo with the pee and that meeting your mommy with a diaper on is

not the end of the world (most of us did but can't remeber it) .

And i also learned that i am a much nicer person with a diaper on and that adrenaline does wonders for an astma attack (thanks mom).

But the most important thing i learned is that i want a gusher just like the TS called Goodwrench had and i prefer it to be with that

amazing ginger woman.

Thanks for your story Goodwrench i hope you like mine too.

Funny that I don't recall the first time I wet in public right now, but I do remember the first time wearing B) Nothing extreme, I just went to the convenience store to get ciggies wearing taped-together baby diapers and my first plastic panties under my pants :rolleyes: Scared, exciting, paranoid, and non-nonchalant all rolled into one :P It was late enough so that there was only one other customer nearby and they may have noticed but nobody else did. An early public wetting experience was at the dollar store where I buy my pull-ups still ;) I knew their capacity by then so when I needed to pee I let some out slowly- and it kept flowing and flowing :lol: I had to stop it just short of emptying my bladder as I reached the diaper's limit :blush: It felt odd but comforting and helped me eliminate my unfounded worries about wetting in public:) Good to hear you've found your way too!

Bettypooh

Guest Saturnine

All was good excpet for the part apart you pretending to be talking to someone on the phone. That's sad and depressing.

Why not CALL someone and strike up a convo while wetting? More convincing than the lone guy standing off to the side obviously faking a phone call. Believe it or not, it's easy to spot someone pretendgin to talk on a cell phone. I can imagine the obviousness was exacerbated by the fact your face was probably squirming around as you tried to piss yourself.

Practice. practice.

Then you won't need to pretend to have friends to call while trying to wet, and can wet whenever. It is pretty cool to be able to wet on command no matter where you are. I haven't tried to acheive the same for messing yet though. They both sound fun.

I have no problem wearing and wetting in public (discreetly of course). I don't think I'll get up the courage to mess in public though. I think the first time I ever wore and wet in public was at the movie, which was pretty fun.

Guest Saturnine

Theater wetting is fun. Especially for long movies. Buy three large sodas, wear a bambino with 4 stuffers, and flood yourself for the next three hours. Come out with a 6 foot waddle and wet pants.

@ Saturnine,

Theater wetting is fun. Especially for long movies. Buy three large sodas, wear a bambino with 4 stuffers, and flood yourself for the next three hours. Come out with a 6 foot waddle and wet pants.

and again you mention stuffers, even i coud not find what they are.

can you please tell me?

• 6 years later...

I wear diapers because of a medical condition/disabilities and have been in them virtually all of the six years since I was diagnosed with a weak bladder which forced me to become more like a baby/toddler again in terms of having to wear protection to avoid embarrassing accidents.

I can vividly remember my first time in diapers this was when I was 18 months old and I can remember when life was so much simpler than now, I remember being changed and put into my crib before my bed-time which was always around 3-4pm although sometimes it was later if we had guests for a party usually around my birthday or on Christmas and I can remember my nursary/bedroom very clearly.

Now fast forward 30 years and this was my second time in diapers this came unexpectedly just after I turned 30 years old in 2010, I remember being told that I had a weak bladder and to take medicine for it for the rest of my life this however didn't work out because I was allergic to the pills and after 2 bouts of medication that did nothing but make me sick I decided enough was enough and resolved to return to wearing diapers again for the first time in years.

Nowadays now that I have turned 36 years of age I believe that I made the right choice because my life has improved dramatically ever since then and I don't want to go back even though at times it makes me feel rather babyish even if I was offered surgery to solve this problem I probably would refuse on the grounds of I don't want it and I know you might be saying if you didn't know me why do you want to be in diapers for the rest of your life?, well the awser I really quite simple and it's that I feel more comfortable in them Tha at any other time in my life except for those days when I was a baby boy and if this means that I become any less of a man than so be it.

Half of the battle with wearing diapers is acceptance once you get over the embarrassing parts then you become a better person in life.

yours sincerely

chinababy888

On 2010-08-20 at 9:39 AM, Goodwrench said:

This morning I tried out your fun. Holy moly! I give you folks that wear and wet in public a lot of credit! I assume it takes a lot of practice and getting used to, because I was not very good at it at all. LOL I have never worn a diaper in public before. I wanted to go all out and not only wear the diaper, but wet in it in a public place!

Anybody remember their first time?

Editted the quote to make it smaller...

Stand or sit on the toilet while diapered and practice going , it will help condition your mind that it's all right to cut loose in diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk