LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

British Columbia Canada

Jack01

Ok, I would like to know who is from the most beautiful part of Canada...

I live in Kelowna BC wanting to meet friends of all sorts. Show your post and let us read. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Cool sounds close maybe we should meet some time.

Jack, it was real great meeting you. Love to hear about how others got involved with diapers.

Love chatting about alot of other things as well.

Will let you know when I am visiting again and we can meet.

You have a good one and good luck !

richie

• 1 month later...

Jack, it was real great meeting you. Love to hear about how others got involved with diapers.

Love chatting about alot of other things as well.

Will let you know when I am visiting again and we can meet.

You have a good one and good luck !

richie

Was Good, and very interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey the name is Alex and I am kinda new with trying to explore the AB DL scene a little more. I currently live in kelowna and interested in finding others throughout the OK that share similar interests that I can get along with.

Welcome Alex. Things seem slow here on the meeting level. Perhaps we can meet up sometime if you are interested.

• 7 months later...

hello. moved to the Okanagan a while ago. been looking around for places to get some higher end diapers from. been wearing abenas but the shipping is killing me. anywhere local i can get anything similiar?

You won't find anything comparable to Abenas in Kelowna aside from buying online. Shoppers Home Health and Dycks Pharmacy both have Tena brand. You can get the Supers at both places. Not sure if you are into having the plastic backed diapers, because Tena now are cloth backed. The Ultras have a velcro tab while the classic plus I believe still have a sticky tab with a plastic landing zone.

Hope this helps you some?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in the Vancouver area too, and relatively new to these forums. Must say, I was pretty shocked/ surprised to see so many others folks into this lifestyle in my community.

• 1 month later...

There are lots, and lots... People are coming out of the closet more with the internet. However I find people are into it at varying degrees and interest...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...