LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

British Columbia Canada

Jack01

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

vancouver here if anyone want to hangout all diapered up and play some xbox or something

haha i am doing that right now... what do you play? im a halo 4 and call of duty player

Edited by mastercheif
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, there's a lot more guys than girls into this fetish, or so it may seem when you go into online forums. While I still like to go online and discuss diapers with people, I've found that for physical interaction, the best way is to actually start a physically active relationship and bring the diapers up right away, but do it patiently and be open minded about every aspect of your partner. I was lonely for a lot of years because I was holding out for that "diaper girl" to come along and it never did, but then just started to be open about it to people in my life that I had a chance at sexual relationships with and in the last few years I've done diaper activity with several

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

True, ABDL guys to girls ratio is a little sloped. Alot of guys have approached to hangout in diapers and such. I dont mind doing coffee, maybe swapping materials like diapers and such. To actually diaper up with another guy would be hard, becuase it is such a sexual thing for me.(Diapers). I would not want to associate diapers with guys. It is a very lonely road out there in this area.

I currently reside in Prince George and it certainly gets lonely up here

but I also have Skype if anyone wishes to chat outside of DD. :)

There are a couple of us in your neck of the woods.... :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...