LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From New England

Hello. Been lurking on all the diaper sites since that article about Jim Mohr and Nikki Cox wearring diapers was in Parent's magazine early this summer. I finally grew a set, bought a pack of depends, and decided to sign up here. I am not an adult baby, and only on again off again diaper curious, but I will drop in once in a while and post any wetting fun I have. Not into pooping, tried it when i was younger and it just ain't for me!

hey!! welcome to the site!!!!!

feel free to post in any forum you want, even if you aren't an ab or dl or anything, you can still post anywhere, so don't let the titles put you off, also stop by the chat room! its sorta hit or miss in regards to people being in there, but its a good place to just chat about nothing in general...

again welcome to the site!!!

Same here.

Chrissie; you did not tell me you were from S.E MA too, I thought you were form CT

• 4 months later...

ok where teh HELL were all you new englanders when i lived there ?????? :P

Learning to walk ( ie., waddle)in a huge diaper most likely, Sarah_ab.

But I am a bigger girl now, although I still have accidents that keeps me in diapers and plastic lined ruffled panties now and then.

I was an infant. Oh, that's right. I need to update my profile from infant to toddler at least. How do I do that? Please tell me- please, pretty please, with sugar on it.

Happy New year!! And big huggs.

I almost forgot you, Mr. Goodwrench. Where are my manners? How nice of you to stop in and say, "hello".

I hail from Northshore part of the Boston area- you know, the place that just got clobbered with about 18 inches of Santa's white stuff and hurricane force wind gusts in some places.

I too am just now making my presence known after a long, long, long period of inactivity. Oh well, better late than never.

I wish you ( and all others here ) a happy New Years!!