LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers In Public For The First Time?

I wore a goodnite for the first time in public. I noticed before I did this I had wet spots in my underwear and I did not wet until I was half way up in the elevator on the way home. Before that I noticed my goodnite was wet, so I am wondering if I should wear something to prevent this. Please help true story not some dl fantasy even though I am one. I wore diapers till I was 12 because I couldn't feel when I needed to go both 1 and 2. Just wondering.

Sent from my WAS-L03T using Tapatalk

I should say my underwear had wet spots after I pee on many occasions or I dribble a little bit when I feel I need to pee. I wore a goodnite tonight in public for the first time and noticed it was wet a little after I used the washroom like the dribbles in my undies but I never noticed how much dribble came out until tonight and I didn't pee in my goodnite on purpose till I was on my way home in the elevator. Like wet enough I could feel it so I am dribbling more than I thought this is why I am wondering if I should wear some form of protection or is a little wet spot not something to worry about. It was surprising how much I dribbled even while I was waking I felt a few drops happen maybe I don't notice it as much in my underwear as it's harder to notice. Pls help.

On ?7?/?23?/?2017 at 8:47 AM, Wet24/7 said:

I should say my underwear had wet spots after I pee on many occasions or I dribble a little bit when I feel I need to pee. I wore a goodnite tonight in public for the first time and noticed it was wet a little after I used the washroom like the dribbles in my undies but I never noticed how much dribble came out until tonight and I didn't pee in my goodnite on purpose till I was on my way home in the elevator. Like wet enough I could feel it so I am dribbling more than I thought this is why I am wondering if I should wear some form of protection or is a little wet spot not something to worry about. It was surprising how much I dribbled even while I was waking I felt a few drops happen maybe I don't notice it as much in my underwear as it's harder to notice. Pls help.

Thanks for the advice. I didn't think it was all that much dribble when I looked at my u dies but I notices the goodnites was wet in the crochet are and down a bit. It actually scared me.