LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Normal Dl'S In Wisconsin To Meet Up?

millman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Normal and AB or DL.

Kinda an oxymoron dontcha think?

Just saying... :roflmao:

Normal and from Wisconsin was the oxymoron I was thinking of :roflmao: (j/k)

Where is the strangest place you have ever had sex? Milwaukee - Phoebe Buffay

"In fact most of our members are from Sheboygan" - Gene Smith on the DPF episode of either Donahue or Montel

yea see any one out side of Wisconsin hits a ditch and they say oh $%!& but a Wisconsinite says hold my beer and watch this $&#* to his buddy as he hits the ditch clears it and only has mud on his bumper. (real life exp my brother me and his fiancée in a 67 Chevy not recommend and it was a mountain dew not a beer i do not condone drinking and driving just a funny joke)

yea but sadly what about those who cant afford that see i wanna start setting like a fur con only were we all can be out selfs (babys and daddys and mommahs and such) in public but still hidden but the problem is find a spot to do it i know we would need a pool (kids love to swim with there dadas and mommahs) probly a spot to lay the kids down for naps and let the adults have some alone time and most likely a near by hotel so we can make this like a week long or some thing but i wanna try to keep the cost down make it more budget friendly but yea if it works out i might be getting a freind to let me buy his ranch off him (i hope he dose cause then we will have a 16 foot pool heated a 6 bed room far house with some moding can be made prefect for a abdl ranch little over 20 acres remote spot so we can all be who we want to be and best thing is i can charge as low as i want xp

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just looking to find some people who are dl but also don't make it the number one priority in their life.

So that is what normal is, diaper life balanced with other life. Hmmmmmmmm

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...