LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ultra Active Plus Problem

well living in a shelter I don't have access to epoxy nor the money to spend on it

I have two samples of these coming soon.

I'll just epoxy the velcro back on if any trouble.

This tape issue is NOT a good thing for the people who really need them though.... A very serious issue if you think about it. Us DL's can just modify them a bit to work, but ...still.

they still are trying to sell the first container out, since the guy said it probably overheated they're all gonna be like this till the next container is bein sold, whenever that is...

If they can't get them right I will be going back to Secure X-Plus also. I can't afford failures like this at home or out in public. I decided to give them a second chance since they said it was a small batch and it was fixed. Two months after my first order I placed another and got the same bad batch. Not a good confidence booster.

• Like 1
Guest Unconstruct

well living in a shelter I don't have access to epoxy nor the money to spend on it

And how do you get the money to spend on a case of adult diapers?

Epoxy cost like 5 bucks from an auto store.

• Like 1

I had two cases from when I was working, my fiancee will be buying my next couple of cases.

as I've noted, I'm completely urinary incontinent and am on pills. However, the pills only treat bladder spasms and not the nerve damage, so I'm still urinary incontinent and require diapers.

And how do you get the money to spend on a case of adult diapers?

Epoxy cost like 5 bucks from an auto store.

Guest Unconstruct

The velcro thing came off mine last night!... The adhesive just simply heats up or moisture and breaks the bond. Two loose tapes in the morning.

These are my first PC briefs and my review is they are VERY absorbent and the most comfortable "thick" diaper I have worn.. However they don't look very babyish for a AB or DL... I don't mean the lack of patterns or colors, I mean how they look on....just looks like a pair of underwear on and no gathers that go up the leg.....

yeah i agree i still will hold out to see if they fix this.

My problem with diapers is i feel like i cant move actively. It always feels like the tapes on other diapers will come off or move the diaper out of place. Also the noise.

These do seem good but i would like the tape zones gone whats the point of having velcro if you cant put it anywhere on the diaper.

I do like the idea of these diapers to be able to retape them over and over. Cause sometimes when i have to do number 2 i dont like using a diaper so when i take off my diaper to do number 2 i like to know i can reuse the diaper. The others tapes make it hard to.

So i like the ability to retape/reuses a diaper.

Also i noticed other leak on the side.

I like the steps this diaper is going to make it where you can reuse the diaper if you have to take it off, cuts down on noise, and makes it where i can move without worrying about the diapers tape coming off or the diaper to move, plus its plastic back which i love

But yeah but get ride of landing zone i want to be able to put the velcro anywhere i want and not on a certain part. and fix the velcro problems and i will makes these the only ones i use

• Like 1
Guest Unconstruct

I had two cases from when I was working, my fiancee will be buying my next couple of cases.

as I've noted, I'm completely urinary incontinent and am on pills. However, the pills only treat bladder spasms and not the nerve damage, so I'm still urinary incontinent and require diapers.

Why don't you use a condom catheter or something?... I'd loose my intrest fo rdiapers if they became a necessity...

All the incontinent people I know use diapers as the absolute last resort. My aunt is 68 and has had MS for years...She is in a power chair and uses pills and techniques for bladder management. Everything is timed to wear she never has to worry about accidents... That is how trained her doctor got her. I mean she does use Depends, but they are the undergarments, pads... Only for when out and about in case of an accident. All of that and she has never wore a full diaper for her incon problems.

omg i got the green tape ones not white when on my samples. Wore them last night the best diaper every. I can actually move around without worrying if the tapes will fall off, super quit i toss and turn at turn and i never heard them. I peed them aleast a good 3-4 times and its hasnt gotten bulky.

Yeah i must say if the fix the random tape problems this is my new diaper forever

well I've been cath'd once thus far and it made me almost cry in pain. Plus I don't trust myself to self-cath, and most of the pants I have are shorts, not really conducive to the legbag. And I mustn't forget to mention my bowel control has been worsening over the last three weeks noticeably.

Why don't you use a condom catheter or something?... I'd loose my intrest fo rdiapers if they became a necessity...

All the incontinent people I know use diapers as the absolute last resort. My aunt is 68 and has had MS for years...She is in a power chair and uses pills and techniques for bladder management. Everything is timed to wear she never has to worry about accidents... That is how trained her doctor got her. I mean she does use Depends, but they are the undergarments, pads... Only for when out and about in case of an accident. All of that and she has never wore a full diaper for her incon problems.

well the free samples i just got are green tapes, now that doesnt mean that other websites selling their products have them most places keep old inventory till it sells out before getting new ones

try thier site and ask them

http://www.providerschoicemed.com/Product-Catalog_2/Adult-Diapers/Active-Ultra-Plus-Adult-Diaper-X-Large-48-cs