LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ultra Active Plus Problem

My first case of Ultras were great. No issues at all.

The case I just received is not starting out well. The first 4 out of the case the velcro strip is coming off of the tape tab. The tape is still sticking but sliding then popping loose. The velcro part is still stuck to the original spot on the landing zone where I originally put it.

I'm not using any oils or creams. I hope this isn't a trend for the remaining diapers. It usually indicates a bad lot if it's more than a few random diapers. This has been most of the first bag from a new case. I'm not sure if they changed glue or reduced the amount of glue. It's not sticking the same as the first ones did. I do know this case and the last were from different batches.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just a bad batch that I was lucky enough to receive? This is not a good problem to have when not going is not an option.

:badmood:

I'm having exactly the same issue with my first case, about a third of the diapers have had the tapes slide off the front panel of the diaper. I have contacted the company from which I purchased them, and they stated that they would replace the defective diapers.

I just ordered a sample and had that happen to one of them. The Velcro taping system needs to be a bit redesigned I think. I just used duct tape, as I always do with most diapers I buy. I don't even buy a diaper based on great tapes. I buy on fit and absorption.

Well, I told myself that if this came up I would (finally) register and chime in.

So, I'm having the same problem as Backindiapers, which is a little annoying, but I largely fixed it by using a stapler to mechanically fasten the velcro portion to the tab. The tab material is more than strong enough and I was able to rescue a failing diaper that way.

The first time I only used one staple per tab and one almost gave way so I'm thinking I will try two staples per tab next time.

Anyway, just thought I would share.

Oh, and these are the new batch of mediums that were out of stock for a while.

Reactivating lurker cloak in 3...2...1...

Have only had this happen with 2 or 3 diapers out of the 4 cases I have used so far. I find the design of the tapes sort of strange in the first place. Out of a tape that is roughly an inch and a half in length, only the first half inch in Velcro material, and then the rest of it is normal sticky. I almost feel that the rest of that area would be better if it a. Hand Velcro all over it, or b. Had a barrier protective tab over the sticky part so that when you were rolling the diaper up to toss it, you could remove those tabs and the tapes would then stick to the back side of the diaper making a nice ball to throw away. Often wonder if this maybe was the original design and those plastic protectors were taken out for cost savings.

Hello,

First I\'d like to Introduce myself as the Webmaster managing the Providers Choice Active website.

Secondly, I\'d like to thank all the people on this board that have tested our samples, communicated with us, and purchased products from us.

We\'d like to hear more details about the issues you are having. Could you explain in more detail and possibly post a picture up?

1. Is the Tab breaking off the plastic part of the diaper?

2. Or is the Landing Zone coming off?

3. Or is the Tab breaking itself?

We would really appreciate any feedback you give us, you could private message me as well. A note to everyone we will replace damaged diapers that you my have. We are committed in supporting all our customers and supplying the best product possible.

Re\'s,

Mike

• Like 2

Well, here is what I am experiencing. There is a strip of hook material, approximately 1/2 inch wide, at the end of the tab (right behind the green portion of the tab that makes it easy to grab). This strip of hook material is glued to the tab. It is the adhesive that is holding the strip of hook material to the tab that is failing.

The first two diapers that I sampled from Provider's Choice had a blue liner and worked fantastic. Everyone had raved about how well the tabs held so I used them when I would be very active and they held amazingly well, even after refastening them more than once.

I ordered a case when the mediums came back in stock and the new diapers have a white liner, and the hook strip on the tab is having the issue I describe above. I'm having good luck reinforcing them with staples as I indicated in a previous post, but I am really hoping that the problem will be fixed before I need to order more.

The next time I am going to be around the house for an extended time I will wear one without reinforcing it to get pictures of the failure. In the meantime I would expect that you could get one to fail without too much difficulty just by fastening one and putting some stress on the tabs.

• Like 1

The fastening tab is not breaking or tearing off of the back of the diaper.

The hook strip on the fastening tab is coming off of the tab. The glue holding the hook strip to the tab is failing. This is on the diapers that have the white liner.

My first case also had the blue liner strip in all of the diapers. I only had one failure on those and it was my fault for moving it around too much try to figure out the best fit. Other than that they were the best solution I have found for dealing with incontinence discretely. Please go back to the original manufacture or process. Is worked.

Thank you.

PM me an email address and I will be happy to supply as many pictures and detail as you need.

Doug

Hello,

First I\'d like to Introduce myself as the Webmaster managing the Providers Choice Active website.

Secondly, I\'d like to thank all the people on this board that have tested our samples, communicated with us, and purchased products from us.

We\'d like to hear more details about the issues you are having. Could you explain in more detail and possibly post a picture up?

1. Is the Tab breaking off the plastic part of the diaper?

2. Or is the Landing Zone coming off?

3. Or is the Tab breaking itself?

We would really appreciate any feedback you give us, you could private message me as well. A note to everyone we will replace damaged diapers that you my have. We are committed in supporting all our customers and supplying the best product possible.

Re\'s,

Mike

Pictures have been sent to Providers Choice with a detailed description of what is failing. I will let everyone know what I hear back from them.

I really want to commend "providers choice" with popping in here to address this issue like this...VERY COOL! :thumbsup: Thank you for showing concern in our community, even though your product isn't necessarily targeted towards us, but more towards the actual people who NEED them. It's nice to see you look at us as a resource for product information, rather than just a bunch of freaks with a strange fetish :P

THANK YOU FOR CARING! :D

I really want to commend \\\"providers choice\\\" with popping in here to address this issue like this...VERY COOL! :thumbsup: Thank you for showing concern in our community, even though your product isn\\\'t necessarily targeted towards us, but more towards the actual people who NEED them. It\\\'s nice to see you look at us as a resource for product information, rather than just a bunch of freaks with a strange fetish :P

We\\\'ve narrowed the issue and already working on correcting this problem and improving on the overall Tab system. We appreciate everyone\\\'s feedback.

Thank you to everyone for your support and comments.

Mike

I really want to commend \\\"providers choice\\\" with popping in here to address this issue like this...VERY COOL! :thumbsup: Thank you for showing concern in our community, even though your product isn\\\'t necessarily targeted towards us, but more towards the actual people who NEED them. It\\\'s nice to see you look at us as a resource for product information, rather than just a bunch of freaks with a strange fetish :P

We\\\'ve narrowed the issue and already working on correcting this problem and improving on the overall Tab system. We appreciate everyone\\\'s feedback.

Mike

Mike

So what is the process if you have purchased some and are experiencing a problem? File an issue with customer support via the website? Contact someone in particular via e-mail? Do we need to include the lot number or any other information?

Thanks.

So what is the process if you have purchased some and are experiencing a problem? File an issue with customer support via the website? Contact someone in particular via e-mail? Do we need to include the lot number or any other information?

Thanks.

I already did all of the above.

Thanks.

Hello,

For all those who had some trouble with the current shipment of diapers, we found it was a small batch of problem cases. Contact us and based on your order date we will know if you had some issues, and we will ship you some replacement diapers free. Call 1800-465-2153

Re\'s,

Mike

okay, I just called Provider's Choice this week and spoke to a Micah, he had not heard of any issues with their products, and that I had to contact the company that I bought the diapers from for a reimbursement.

I just had an active rip right down the front onmeand didn't noticeit until I wet and leaked through the diaper and all over my pants, that's two issues with these diapers for me, I am almost to the point of sayingif you are gonna offer to send me free diapers, I'd want secure xplusses since I never had an issue with the two cases I bought from them.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received two more cases from adultdiaper.com and they have the same issue with the tapes. The bag date in all bags from both new cases are 07-13-2010. That makes 4 cases out of the first 5 that have tape issues. My only option if this doesn't get resolved soon will be to try a different product.

What is the status of the tape fix?

What are the bag dates that are good?

• Like 1
Guest Unconstruct

I have two samples of these coming soon.

I'll just epoxy the velcro back on if any trouble.

This tape issue is NOT a good thing for the people who really need them though.... A very serious issue if you think about it. Us DL's can just modify them a bit to work, but ...still.

• Like 1

I know I'm going back to secure xplus

If they can't get them right I will be going back to Secure X-Plus also. I can't afford failures like this at home or out in public. I decided to give them a second chance since they said it was a small batch and it was fixed. Two months after my first order I placed another and got the same bad batch. Not a good confidence booster.