LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So,

I have come up with an idea for a story; however, I can assure you if its something I undertake it will never be a reality. So I turn to you, the writers who have kept me entertained for years, to make this story happen.

My thought is this a male/female friend combo has some discussion which leads them to the idea that a cute girl can get away with just about anything. Of course this is then debated and ultimately the challenge is issued and this has to be put to the test.

Our male part of the friend combo eventually tells our female character that she could probably be dressed in a diaper and would still be hit on just the same...

So, then it is decided that this will be put to the test the next day when the cable guy comes for an installation. She will answer the door in just her diaper and shirt with the excuse of "Sorry, i was in the middle of changing and didn't want you to go since it took a couple weeks to get this appointment". She lets him in then excuses herself to continue changing.

Of course in the end our male lead was right and she does get hit on and wants to accept but how will she ever explain the diapers...

I know its vague but it's all in my mind and I am not a writer... But, I will help any interested party in shaping this into a story or if you want to take this and run with it I am happy with that also. My only request will be not to get overly far fetched with it. I mean we don't need another story where the girl ends up becoming a peeing, pooping, diaper loving baby. I am envision this to be a story that is geared to the DLs of the ABDL world.

It's an interesting premise. Kinda reminds me of this one story on DD called "Diaper Restaurant," but that shouldn't discourage you.

I'm just curious as to why you think you shouldn't write this story yourself. I know it can be difficult to write a story if you haven't done it before, but don't let that stop you from trying. You never know what could happen. :thumbsup:

My hesitation in writing is mostly because I have a ton going on right now, working on moving and on buying a house. I have time to read a story, but to write one? That takes dedication and I don't want to become a starter of a story that vanishes (I know I am always disappointed when a story suddenly stops).

If no one else picks it up I may give it a shot, but who knows.

You are right about it being similar to Diaper Restaurant (though it did not occur to me originally). I think it's hard to come up with a completely unique story line these days because we ABs and DLs are a rather imaginative bunch of people. I think no matter what someone comes up with, someone else has probably fantasized about it at some point...

I think it's hard to come up with a completely unique story line these days because we ABs and DLs are a rather imaginative bunch of people. I think no matter what someone comes up with, someone else has probably fantasized about it at some point...

I wouldn't worry about that. You could say the same thing about any kind of literary genre. It's how well the story is told and how we identify with the characters that makes the whole thing worthwhile. :thumbsup: