LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another New Guy...

wombat

Howdy all!

Wow! This place sure has grown, hasn't it? DANG! Anyways, I sure hope this becomes the primary forum for the online AB/DL community. The DPF was getting a bit old and political.....and insane in general.

Well...

About me.....I just graduated with honors (w00t! albeit just barely) with a degree in biochemistry. I eventually plan to be a wine maker or start up my own microbrewery (beer). Hopefully the latter.

After graduation (yeah, back to this...go distracted by wine/beermaking. It happens a lot), I moved up to michigan to see where another online relaitonship would go. Well...didn't go far. She was in love with someone else....and i soon recognized that...although it took her a long time to. It hurt....but....it was a good experince.

And now....now, I'm going to be going to New Zealand to help them make some wine. I leave Feburary 7th and get back the 15th of june. I'll have a month before my job begins....in which I am planning to Cycle all of the south island of New Zealand. ALL OF IT. w00t!

I've always wanted to.....and I'm the kind of guy who chases down my dreams instead of making excuses. Although.....yeah. My newest dream....well...here i go again being distracted about opening up that microbrewery.

Ah. Important bit. I'm what a lot of people call an "asexual". It means I have a fairly low libedo. No real desire to have sex. I'm still attracted to women...just on an emotional level...less so on a physical. Although, I LOVE to do all the stuff that usually leads up to sex. In fact, I don't mind sex at all....in fact, i'm curious. I'd most definintly be willing if i found the right person. I'd just need a little help from modern medicine. And I'd think my heart would totally be in it too. It's just very complicated.

However....Diapers do it for me sexually. I guess it took over the default in that one area.

I'm Diaper Lover really. I tend to be realistic about the diaper fetish. At least realistic for me. I don't wear them 24/7 or anywhere near. Occasionally the scratch must be itched.

I'm not much into role play myself, but I can be good at it. I've been in several comedies (fun plays) and I LOVE to act. I like the minor roles best, though.

What else here?

Hmm....

Well....after New Zealand...I'll be in Kansas City for a stretch. And then...who knows! I'll probably live in Asheville, NC for a year....or so. But then again, i might end up in california...or las vegas....or some place TOTALLY unexpected. Who knows?!

Other than that....I'm a laid back, fun loving, philosophyaholic. I love collegate Fencing....and hiking....and geeky stuff. I consider myself to be a very honorable and have a good character. Integrity is good. So is depth....a quality a lot of people now a days lack.

Hmm....that's me.

Anywho....got to get busy! I'm sure glad there is a GOOD forum for the online AB/DL community! May it grow!

Cheers!,

Wombat

• 16 years later...

Welcome Wombat,

I  enjoy watching the whiskey  making shows on TV., as well as Naked and Afraid. It takes guts and a special kind of person to proceed with these chances and opportunities. Kodos to you in your endeavors.                                                    diperhiker

• Like 1