LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Used To Want To Be Incontinent

I'm sorry but incontinent desires should entail just about every aspect of the ABDL life. Incontinence covers both urine incontinence and poop incontinence. Unless otherwise stated I may refer to either when discussing things. It's silly to think this little subforum can exclude anything when it's about losing pretty much everything.

So now you think we're fucked up b/c we are AB/DL at all?

You are just digging a hole deeper and deeper... I advise you to quit while you are ahead.

• 4 weeks later...

well you all can see i'm incon the real deal and in a wheelchair, and have a brother who is "becoming" my sister, But we dont have any kind of relationship even though s/he and i are the only family we have left on earth because he cant accept my disability he thinks being in a whelchair and diapers means i'm retarded and an embarrassment for him to be seen with me. and the joke of it is i have more degrees and more training then he ever will have even though he is my older s/he sibling.

I do not think it is even possible to become incontinent. I have worn diapers for five months plus and had no problems. I stopped wearing for a few months and then wore again for another four months plus. Nothing happened, although for a few weeks I noticed a bladder reduction (I had to pee a lot more often).

I think a lot of those who post here are fibbing when they say they became incontinent. Although I never have worn for a full year plus, I have read posts of those saying they have worn for a year or more and nothing happened.

they might not have worn truly 24/7 though