LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Used To Want To Be Incontinent

Ok so ive been wearing diapers for like 8 years now. In my earlier diaper wearing days, I used to want to be incontinent. I even tried a few times to achieve it. Im really glad I didnt!! I have since smartened up and being incon would not be fun! I hope this helps someone who is struggling with the same thing I was. Don't make yourself incon, youll regret it later down the road!

• Like 3

Ok so ive been wearing diapers for like 8 years now. In my earlier diaper wearing days, I used to want to be incontinent. I even tried a few times to achieve it. Im really glad I didnt!! I have since smartened up and being incon would not be fun! I hope this helps someone who is struggling with the same thing I was. Don't make yourself incon, youll regret it later down the road!

Plus one ;) When my "little leakage problem" reached a point where diapers were prudent my own views changed B) It would still be fun if there was a way to turn incontinence on and off at will- just not to have it unwantedly turn on with no way to ever turn it off :o In time I may end up incontinent and that thought doesn't bother me, though I prefer otherwise- you can't always get what you want and you can't always want what you get :whistling:

Bettypooh

I do not think it is even possible to become incontinent. I have worn diapers for five months plus and had no problems. I stopped wearing for a few months and then wore again for another four months plus. Nothing happened, although for a few weeks I noticed a bladder reduction (I had to pee a lot more often).

I think a lot of those who post here are fibbing when they say they became incontinent. Although I never have worn for a full year plus, I have read posts of those saying they have worn for a year or more and nothing happened.

I do not think it is even possible to become incontinent. I have worn diapers for five months plus and had no problems. I stopped wearing for a few months and then wore again for another four months plus. Nothing happened, although for a few weeks I noticed a bladder reduction (I had to pee a lot more often).

I think a lot of those who post here are fibbing when they say they became incontinent. Although I never have worn for a full year plus, I have read posts of those saying they have worn for a year or more and nothing happened.

Assuming you were 24/7 and trying to become incontinet during those five months, it wasn't long enough. Especially with the few month gap.

Assuming you were 24/7 and trying to become incontinet during those five months, it wasn't long enough. Especially with the few month gap.

On seeing Dougie's question I realized the I, too, didn't explain exactly what changed my mind :rolleyes: I didn't want to go 24/7, I was perfectly happy wearing panties B) Being able to wear a diaper when I wanted to was a plus; but having to wear diapers so I didn't wet my pants took a lot of the fun out of it :( I miss wearing panties- no longer can I color coordinate, I have far fewer underwear choices overall, gone is the way I used to enhance my feeling sexy, and I'm less comfortable with a certain part of my anatomy not being firmly tucked out of the way where I could get the smooth look I love :crybaby: But I don't have to worry about my bladder so I'd say it's an even score :mellow: I'm OK with it overall.

To "hidden", it's best to remember that people do differ- 5 months start with a break in there could be enough for some to gain incontinence if they really went for that goal ;) Generally though, I agree based on what I've read here and elsewhere: usually it takes 10-20 months of full-time wearing with no exceptions and even then it sometimes never happens at all :whistling:

And to "quicktip", don't base your opinions on your experiences alone :huh: for many have done what you haven't or can't :P I'm still not bedwetting, even as much as I want to do that :angry: I'm positive that I could become bladder incontinent if I tried, and I think that would lead to bedwetting as well, but I do want daytime control and that affects everything else. C'est la Vie! I'll take what I can get out of life and not let it bother me too much :D

Bettypooh

Guest rosemonde10

Training your body to become incontinent is a danger hidden behind a screen of sexual eroticism. In other words the sexual desire mkes one blind to the dangers and inconveniences of becoming incontinent for real. You can seriously do damage to your body making yourself lose all control. I see some people use butt plugs of increasing sizes intended to stretch the anus to the point it makes them bowel incontinent. And why it sounds like it's not a big deal, it IS a big deal. You can seriously tear up the insides of your rectum and you may not ever be able to go back.

I understand how fetishes work. If you have a sexual or non sexual desire for incontinece then your brain is running on high fumes and it's hard to see the dangers. I recommend (if the case is sexual) to masterbate every time you think about becoming incontinent. Because we all know when you fellas orgasm the sexual need goes away and sometimes you find yourself thinking how stpid the desire was.

But then it comes back. It's a cycle. So, just masterbate to the idea and maybe over time you will see the need go away.

I've been reading posts in this section and it amazes me how so many people actually desire to have bowel and/or urine incontience. Ithink it a td offensive to those individuals who totally rely on diapers because of true incontinence. I would think after a few unintended and random messes and/or wettings, you would see the hassle of being incontinent. It may sound like fun at first. But it's not fun when you constantlly are changing yourself in public because you can't go out without diapers. It's also not fair for those same individuals who have to constantly worry about smelling like they just poo pooed themselves.

Bottom line: it may sound fun, but if you truly become one, you will wish you had the freedom back. Because incontinence is a demanding lifestyle and it's slightly offensive to those who really suffer to willingly train yourself to become incontinent. You have the choice when and where to use the bathroom.They don't Whereas you can hold it just a bit longer while you grab a popcorn at the concession stand, they can't. And truly incontinent people don't have the freedom to NOT stink. Whereas those who aren't incontinent don't have to worry about being offensive to people arouund him, those who are have a more difficult time enjoying things we take for granted. Example: movie theater. You can go see the newest hot action fick at the movie theater packed full of people, excited because it's premier night. Incontinent people have two choices: go some time adfter when the xrowd dies down and not worry about smelling, or have to miss parts of the movie just to change his diaper he just messed into. You don't have to worry about if you smell stinky, you have the choice to not poo yourself. Incontinent people always have to worry about if they are sitting in the packed movie theater all stinky and whatnot.

It's a precious gift, having the freedom to not worry about offending people. They don't have that freedom. And like I said, all of this means it's unfair and disrespectful of truly incontinent people if you can say "not now"and they say "oh man NOW??!?!".

Wow long rant sorry lol.

• Like 4

3 Years and you can hold it for a few minutes? Have you measured how much you can now hold? If that is true then the 12 month program is far from true. Do you even notice when you need to pee ? Does your body go without control most of the time?

I haven't done any "scientific" analysis of my reduced bladder capacity... honestly haven't had the interest to do so.

Sometimes I notice when I need to wet, sometimes I just wet without any warning at all... it really depends on what I'm doing. If I'm busy working or really engrossed in a game or TV I will notice that my diaper is wet and not recall when it actually happened. However if I am idle or board I will get a moment's warning of "impending wetness" before the event actually happens.

The 12-month program? Bah... I think it is a load of crap. Then again, incontinence isn't my goal... I am just wearing 24/7 and whatever happens happens.

• Like 1

I thought that the whole point of this sub-forum was to avoid the incessant nagging of the "you don't really want to be incontinent" crowd, geez. People, it's a big world. You aren't the center of it. You may not want to be incontinent, you may have wanted to be at some point too, you may have had an amazing epiphany about it. It doesn't matter, because other people are different than you.

You have no idea why other people want to be incontinent. It could be a form of body integrity identity disorder. That can be very serious. Take transgenderism, people wanting to remove their male anatomy. And guess what? With enough counseling, doctors will actually do it. That is because for some, BIID is so intense that overall it really is better to just do it than to not. And yes, just like the TG crowd, some going incontinent rushed in and end up regretting it. But that's not everyone.

Try not to project so much. Like this: I've worn almost six years at 24/7, even tried the hypnosis, and lost no control at all. I don't even remember, but I probably go a bit more often, nothing more. What does this tell me? That I personally can't become incontinent voluntarily, not that it's impossible for anyone to become voluntarily incontinent.

So like Darkfinn, I just wear 24/7, and that's that. There hasn't been a day I haven't wanted to be incontinent, even the two times I've leaked at work. But there's nothing I can do about it, because this isn't mainstream enough for any doctor to care.

• Like 4
Guest rosemonde10

I only said what I said because people who want to be incontinent sometimes say things that are offensive to people who have real incontinence problems. I have seen it said on here and other places jow not being able to control when your poop slides into your diaper is a good feeling and I even see some people include fetish in their talk.

People who have genuine incontinence should get offended by anyone who thinks it would be heaven to mess or wet in public with no control.

It's similar to if you were to hear a someone talk about desires to become blind and how it would be awesome, in the earshotof a person who IS blind.

Ijst think that if you truly had complete lack of bosily fluids, it wouold notbe so nice. The diapers you come to know and love become a necessary part of you and it can't be controlled. Imagine interviewing for a job at some office complex. The interview goes great, and than all of a sudden the interview room smells like feces. I can imagine someone saying "oh my I had an interview today and I messed myself during the inerview it was aweomse".

• Like 2

I mean this with the utmost sincerity, I find your what I see as overzealous political correctness offensive Rosemonde10. To say that such things should not be said because of fear of offending someone, what about the Daily Diaper boards as a whole? Many people find the act of wearing and/or using diapers with or with out need disgusting and offensive, why not shut the whole thing down?

I say that for two reasons, one we can not worry about who we are going to offend all the time and two, it genuinely does. This board is called incontinent desires for a reason; it gives anyone who might be offended by the subject matter to stay away! Now if someone goes out of their way to post in the incontinent forum, that’s different

Coming from someone who has and occasionally wants incontinence, I believe that wearing 24/7 to become incontinent is the ONLY way to go. It allows you to realize the reality of what it takes to wear 24/7 long before incontinence sets in. Recently while on vacation i wore while on the road and after the experience I thought I wanted to start wearing 24/7. I tried it for a few days and realized it was not for me at all.

DAQ

Guest rosemonde10

My original statement remains the same: you should really think about everything incontinence entails. I know diapers plays a big role in a lot of what we all do in life. But to be truly and fully incontinent pushes back the diapers to the most basic part of your life. Diapers become a necessity as much as a pair of shoes are. You can't go anywhere. You can't do anything without wearing diapers AND potentially being offensive to those around you by smelling of feces and or urine. I don't intend to come in here and preach anything at all.

I only hope that for anyone who desires incontinence to really think long and hard about how it really would be like to be incontinent. There would come a time when you would really wish to have your continence back. There's ver few things in life that no one can control but you. One is the ability to use the bathroom at your own discretion. Being incontinent can rip that away potentially for the rest of your life.

Imagine the simplest scenario. Maybe taking a walk in the park. Simple, short, fun. Now do that with fullblown incontinence. Whereas before all you needed were a pair of legs and a nice sunshiny day, now you would need the diaper (which would no longer have the fetish significance it once did), a diaper bag full with fresh ones, powder, wipes, and abosrbant materials to clean up possible leaks, probably some plastic pants, some air freshener, little baggies to tie up used diapers and anything else. You wold need all this because with incontinence your body can ruin your day no matter how insignificant the activity. With this walk in the park, imagine that your bowels let loose some poop and the diaper you puut on you THOUGHT you had it leak free and everything seemed fine because you wet earlier and nothing leaked, well with the mess during your walk you find your diaper has a leak in it while you are in the middle of the park. Now the beautiful calm day is interrupted because you have to find a restroom that allows you to have privacy enough so that you can undiaper yourself, wipe yourself clean, put on the fresh one, and make everything right again so you can continue watching the birds and having fun. 10 minutes of your day gone and the possibility that you now smell.

Here is the kicker: incontinence means all the time. You don't choose where, when or how many times. So after the change in the park your body feels the need again to expel so waste so twenty minutes later you mess yourself again while at a restauarany so you have to do it all over again.

This cycle repeats over nd over and over again possibly forever. You always have to be wary of your surroundings. Little things you will pick up on. Like now you may think "oh diapered for life is fun". But little things will become part of your life like youn will mentally pick and choose places to go based on proximity to restrooms, people attending the place, etc etc.

It's a demanding lifestyle that I really applaud the truly incontinent people for not going haywire and flaming this subforum. I am aware it's a subforum for the desire. But the line to cross here from continence to incontinence is such a huge gap. It's two completely different lifestyles and anyone who is incontinent would probably trade places with anyone who isn't that way in a heartbeat. It's a demanding and tiresome lifestyle that I am glad most of them don't go crazy and do crazy things. I know I would.

Which is why I appreciate my own personal ability to mess when I choose. I have slight urinary problems so I don't always have the freedom there. But even slight urinary incontinecne makes things much more difficult thn they need to be.

Appreciate what you have. You may find you'll miss it when it's gone and you cn't get it back.

Lol ok MC here is your mic back, I am stepping off the pedestal now. Thank you and good night.

• Like 2

Pointers that I found help make it less offensive: Change before you diaper is at full capacity to avoid leaks. Activated Charcoal pills help reduce smells to almost nothing. Drinking enough water keeps urine smells down pretty well.

The downsides that are rarely brought up: Your bladder and bowels can let go at any time, diaper or not. I have had several times my bladder let go as I stepped out of the shower. I had to clean the bathroom floor and get back into the shower to rinse off again. Sometimes it's a race to get rediapered after my shower. I even try to go on the toilet before I shower. Sometimes it helps.

Pros: I don't worry about stopping for a bathroom break until I know my diaper is getting close for a change. I can work with fewer interruptions than most of my peers.

Everything else has already been said.

Wearing 24/7 is one thing. Being incontinent is another.

So I should not want to be incontinent because someone might find that offensive? No matter what it is, anything you ever do in life will offend at least one person.

If an incontinent person is coming to an AB/DL forum and is offended by the fact that someone on it wants to be incontinent, that's their problem. Life isn't perfect, we all have our share of problems. You can either make the best of them, or you can be miserable and bitter, and hate everyone else who feels differently about it. I do feel sorry for them, don't get me wrong. I find great irony that an "intelligent designer" would force some people to have incontinence who never wanted it, and never allow some who do the chance to have it. I'd love to trade places with someone, make both of our lives better, but it doesn't work that way.

The world would be such a better place if people would worry about themselves, and leave other people to do what makes them happy, so long as it isn't hurting anyone else.

You seem to be lumping two totally different things into the same category. Not everyone wants both urinary and fecal incontinence, some want one or the other. I prefer the former only, but would not be any less happy in life with both. The smell of fecal incontinence is definitely an issue that is not courteous to other people, but it can be mostly mitigated with Chlorophyll, a proper diet and rapid changes.

You talk about continence as having some special control, but we see it differently. Continence is the lack of control to void immediately. No matter how hard you try, your body subconsciously holds back until you make a conscious effort to let go, which you can only do when you get the right signal. Incontinence to me is an improvement that is more in-line with how I want my body to work. Absolute control would be the ability to turn incontinence on and off, which would be even better, but nobody gets to do that.

Dougie, one can only simulate incontinence so much via 24/7, but yes I certainly have gone between changes and between the shower. If you hold back at any time period, then you aren't truly trying for 24/7 in my book. My trick is a bit adult themed and male specific, but essentially if you allow the shower water to hit the 'tip' of it so to speak, after a few seconds it makes you go even if you don't feel you need to. Then you can usually make it to change again. That may not work if you're actually incontinent though. I will also confess that after about the two year mark, I realized the futility for myself and have held back a few times.

Leaking at work and between changes does suck, but it is infrequent. I never said it would be wonderful 100% of the time to be incontinent, just that I would be happier overall with it. 99% of my life is spent in a diaper that has capacity available.

Edited by sunwutian
Guest rosemonde10

I don't think you are getting the point of my discussion. It's not that you shouldn't be incontinent because it would offend those who really have the problem.

It's that you should be thankful for the things god has given you and not want to have one of our most basic freedoms taken away. As one said above: with incontinence it can happen anytime. Anytime your bowels maay decided to expel some feces and it doesn't matter where you are, you will mess yourself diapered or not. You should just really REALLY think hard about what an incontinent lifestyle would entail. For those of us who don't have the problem it's easy to see thr ABDLish side of the issue. But those who are really incontinent don't see diapers the way we do. For them diapers aren't a fetish, aren't seomthing to masterbate to, but a reqired piece of clothing that if they choose to not wear will end up being pffensive to everyone around them. No one wants to be next to someone who is incontinent and not diapered, and just had a mssive poop spill at the grocery store.

Be thankfulfor what you have and just think hard about how difficult life is when such a simple freedom is forever taken away. I actually lok up to people who are incontinent because they have more patience than I ever will have.

Unless I become incontinent. Which I hope never happens. I enjoy having the ability to say "today I don't want to be diapered". They don't have the ability.

People who condemn 24/7 wearers and tell them "wanting to be IC is wrong" really drive me up the wall.

What about transgender people or folks into body modification? Do you think they are fucked up too? Heaven forbid, some of them want their natural sex organs removed! They want to do something far more permanent than lose bladder or bowel control... yet, for the most part, they are accepted and supported.

Reversion to incontinence is not a sudden "Oops, it's gone." The loss of control is progressive, slow, and reversible. It can be stopped at any point should the person decide that they've had enough.

So get off your damn high horse and quit judging people for doing what their body feels is right. It isn't hurting you or anyone else in the public.

• Like 8

At least I actually read your responses instead of saying the same thing again and again.

Again with the fecal incontinence. You seem to be fixated on it. Not everyone here is asking for fecal incontinence. And even if they were, life is what you make of it. Fecal incontinence isn't that big of a deal.

And good lord, are you honestly telling me to think long and hard about what being incontinent would be like? Seriously? After wearing 24/7 for six years, you think the problem is I just haven't thought about it enough?

Again, you are projecting. Stop assuming you have thought more about this than everyone else, and that you know what is best for everyone.

I give up. Thank you Darkfinn, totally agree. Unfortunately she probably won't read your post either.

It is fascinating to me the way transgenderism (a form of BIID) is so widely accepted and supported, yet we can't even get a modicum of respect on an AB/DL support forum.

It may very well be a mental disorder (just like you could call being AB/DL, or anything out of the ordinary that you don't like), but at least for TGs, psychologists understand that it is not curable with simple "you should think about it more" statements; and that the overall mental harm is far greater than the physical harm of what people are asking for with BIID. Maybe some day people desiring incontinence will be treated with a bit more respect.

• Like 4

You know if you really think about it, it's all in your mind about incontinent. If you're 24/7, especially if you're fully committed and completely treat yourself as incontinent then the only thing left is you don't automatically wet which, yes, is a big one but you're wearing 24/7?!! The only difference would be you couldn't feel yourself go. Yeah, for me, I've wanted it, then not, back and forth and the coolest fantasy is to just "lose control" but there are plenty of times I love having control. Anyway, guess what I'm trying to say is if you want to be 24/7 then just wear the diapers 24/7. Do your business in them and yeah, your making yourself use the diapers but you're still always diapered.

I know for me it's a sexual desire because the second after I have relations and release whether at my hands or anothers, I have ZERO interest in a diaper at that point and for about a half hour or sometimes more afterwards. I've had diapers layed out, powder ready and all and I'll do it and then ZERO and I put my boxers on and think of how I don't even want a diaper on anymore. It's gone. Sorry to be graphic if I am but it's like the fetish is in my "boys", let them loose and it leaves with them.

I agree with some other people here though on a side note about this thread. Keep in mind what "CATEGORY" the threads in and post your comments accordingly. If your in a poop forum, you should be able to freely talk about all the poop you want without critisizm. Your here in a "INCONTINENT DESIRES" thread, RESPECT IT!!!

Guest rosemonde10

I'm sorry but incontinent desires should entail just about every aspect of the ABDL life. Incontinence covers both urine incontinence and poop incontinence. Unless otherwise stated I may refer to either when discussing things. It's silly to think this little subforum can exclude anything when it's about losing pretty much everything.

....Incontinence covers both urine incontinence and poop incontinence. Unless otherwise stated I may refer to either when discussing things....

If you see it that way then you're going to find yourself misunderstanding and misunderstood :(

The word "incontinence" doesn't indicate both urinary and fecal :o Many people have only bladder leakage and they are still incontinent- if it meant both they wouldn't be incontinent :whistling: In general usage here and in RL, the word "incontinence" is taken to mean urinary only, unless modified with the adjective "fecal". Words mean specific things and one person does not a lexicon make B) Of course you can do as you please but language isn't going to change for you so you can expect continuing problems until you change your concept of the definition of "incontinence" to fit what the rest of the world defines it as :rolleyes: Not flaming, just saying!

Bettypooh

• Like 1

d_drew, you sound like you are strictly DL, so it likely wouldn't be appropriate for you to become incontinent.

My experience is that the more you wear, the less the DL side has any effect. 24/7 nearly eliminates it, which leaves the AB side. Unlike the DL side, that part doesn't go away with orgasm.

That is certainly a good readiness test, though. As is actually leaking at work at least once, because that will happen no matter what you do eventually. If either of those make you not want to wear, you could be setting yourself up for a good bit of pain. Assuming you are a person who actually can untrain yourself; it's then a question of balance: weigh the severity of how much and how long you do want to be incontinent versus the length of time and severity that you don't, to decide which one would make you happier.