LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Truck Drivers?

Hey there. First off, I don't post very often, I'm something of a lurker most of the time, but I'm wondering if there are any ABDL truck driver's out there. I'm seeing what the odds are of teaming up with another ABDL.

Any takers?

I'm a truck driver, taking a sabbatical right now though. Done the team thing, would only do it again with the right person. Whatcha pull? I did mostly dry van, 48-state and Canada, irregular route.

Been doing it for about 4 months. Still learning the ropes. I'm looking to team, as it gets too lonely out there alone. Also hoping to get lucky and get an AB teammate/daddy/mommy/playmate.

I ran dry van for almost 5 years. It would take alot for me to go back on the road again. I've been out of work for 3 months and have thought about it. But would only go back to what I did. A dedicated run from western Texas to Utah and Idaho every week. It did require driver unload. Loose freight on the floor sent down on gravity rollers.

I ran dry van for almost 5 years. It would take alot for me to go back on the road again. I've been out of work for 3 months and have thought about it. But would only go back to what I did. A dedicated run from western Texas to Utah and Idaho every week. It did require driver unload. Loose freight on the floor sent down on gravity rollers.

I'm in the same boat, I quit my last gig, irregular-route expedited team cause of stress. I've been sitting on my hands since. It's in my blood and I want to go back, but I'd only go for a dedicated I think. Even if it was a driver load/unload, it's worth it, loved the one dedicated run I had in my career. That's where the money is too, with irregular route there's too much downtime to make a consistent paycheck.

• 5 months later...

Used to drive truck in Alberta's oil patch. I quit and went back to my previous career. I also found it very lonely out on the road away from my family for weeks on end. I really enjoyed driving the truck though...

Yeah it does suck not being able to see family. I was home for two days for thanksgiving and since then I have only been home once for 4 hours. I only have 4 weeks of truing left then I go solo and will be most likely running western regional so will get more time at home.....I hope lol

I have been OTR been thru AZ lots of times never an issue I like the pre pass!!

I got ticketed when I was moving from CA to TX. I forgot to add a comma on my destination. Although I've been a local all my driving career, I only used the log book that one time :D. I skipped on the court date, and didnt pay the fine. :censored: them :)

I got ticketed when I was moving from CA to TX. I forgot to add a comma on my destination. Although I've been a local all my driving career, I only used the log book that one time :D. I skipped on the court date, and didnt pay the fine. :censored: them :)

Lol I hate paper logs. I only did them in class. We have electronic logs so makes it easier. Hope you don't have a warrant for that no show on court!

• 3 years later...