LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Budgets

DailyDi

Budgets  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider diapers a necesity?

• Yes - Incontinent
    • Yes - 'Need' Them
    • No
  2. 2. What would you give up to afford diapers?

• Eating Out
    • Smoking
    • Drinking
    • Cable
    • Internet
    • Other "hobbies"
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you have a budget or allowance for diapers?

• Yes, so much per week/month
    • Yes, under a certain value per purchase
    • Sort of - I keep it reasonable
    • No, spend it if you got it!
    • No, I got it like that!

I snagged some clothe diapers from Amazon, so's to help with my "I can't afford to spend much per year on disposables" problem. They're alright, but I really prefer disposables. They're just more comfy than the cloth, in my opinion. I have very restricted finances. Some months, I have to borrow money from family members to pay the bills... My diaper purchases are usually a result of birthday and Christmas money. I might be able to not buy as many doggy treats or something, but those only cost $3.00 and the diapers cost around $14 or more. And I don't buy doggy treats often enough for that savings to accumulate into diaper money very quickly (it would take maybe a year to get that to work out). The dogs need their doggy treats far more than I need diapers...

• 2 weeks later...

I buy on a whim I have quite a few diapers lying around, but I like to know when and if I get the urge I have what I need plus a little more in case friends stop by.

Like sleepers, if I see a nice sleeper and it's a deal I buy it, but I will not pay what I think is too much for a sleeper, I have more sleepers than I will ever need, but if the earth ever go's into another ice age I will have plenty of sleepers to layer keeping me warm and toasty, just like I like it.

while i'm a poor student, and most of my money is going towards rent, food and bills, i can afford to spend the spare change i build up over a few months on a pack of diapers. it would be great to have a huge boxed filled with various brands and sizes, though...

:roflmao: I like how no one said they would give up internet.

I was about to say the same thing... LOL

Back in the 70's we were lucky to have color television.

But we had PAMPERS!

• 1 month later...

I Just Spend What I Hab Ta Spend For Them My Insurance Will Not Pay For The Bams And Secure Care Does Not Take Insurance As Of Yet But They Are Post Ta Start If They Do Maybe I Can Have Enough Money Ta Get Other Things Like My Heat Fixed. They Are Costly But I Hab To Get Them I Cant Work In Wet Pants. I Hab About 17 Cases Of The Selects ( Tranqulity Off Brand ) Insurance Will Pay For Those But They Are Worthless If You Are A Heavy Wetter And I Cant Change Every 1/2 Hour So I Need A Good Diaper That Wount Leak So I Have To Spend What Ever It Takes At This Point I Get A Case Of Bams And A Case If The Secure X-Plus Every 3 Weeks. BTW Anyone What Some Cheep Diapers Let Me Know I Have Cases Of Selects For Sale Cheep.

To bad we can't budget away to donate diapers, there would be way to many people taking advantage of that. Like a diaper bank in every city. I know they have them, but they don't always have adult diapers. I just budget mine in with my bills. I did have the state insurance pay for them, but they weren't very good diapers. I stopped them because I was over my "wetting problem". lol

• 4 weeks later...

I kind of need them as I was reminded last night when I fell asleep before putting on a diaper and woke up in a soaked bed. I amswered the survey as incontinent, but I do not have daytime accidents, only at night. I am fortunate to have a job where I do not really have to worry about budgeting for them. Due to credit card debt, I rarely wear recreationally during the day anymore so I only need to pay for the 1 diaper that I actually need for the night.

Since I don’t need diapers for real I use about 2-10 in a week (more if I have holidays). I never got problems with my budget BECAUSE of my diapers. At the moment I need to repairs my laptop (150€) and the little weekend-trip to Berlin cost about 60€. I won’t give up little trips with my friend, but the laptop could easily wait another month, since I could borrow the one from my friend if I need one.

I would rather work some hours extra than give up cinema or small candle-light dinners to be able to buy my small supply of diapers.

AND – be honest a diaper doesn’t cost that much. Most people spent more money on cigarettes and alcohol in a month, than I spent on diaper for a year.

Don't drink or smoke. No wife or kids. Bills come first. Diapers are not a true need yet. But I do sleep better in diapers. Would give up cable if needed to buy diapers. My budget is every few months I buy several boxes form xpmedical and hdis. Then cloth diapers and plastic pants from fetware. Needing to buy soon.

• 2 months later...

Diapers are not a need (not usually anyway,) for me, but definitely something I have/want. I don't drink/smoke, and the only thing I'd really give up for them is eating out, although I've cut back on how frequently I do that in recent years as well. I do have a "diaper budget," just as I have a budget for everything else that I do, or that I purchase. It's not a monthly or even a per-purchase budget though, it's a yearly budget. For example, each year I set aside a certain amount for diapers that I believe will be released in that year, (this usually translates to "new GoodNites," and certain other diapers that I expect to see updated,) and I spend that money accordingly. I also set aside some money for "unexpected/surprise purchases," which includes diapers that I didn't expect to see released, such as a new product launch (e.g. the poorly received GoodNites boxers,) or diapers that are being produced in limited quantities, (e.g. Huggies Jeans,) as well as any vintage/retro diapers that I may stumble across. A small portion of my diaper budget also goes directly to diapers that I intend to use, as does anything leftover from my budget for diapers that I'm adding to my collection. The next year's diaper budget is always put together from scratch, any money leftover from the previous year's diaper budget goes to various other things, and effectively becomes additional spending money. I may adjust my diaper budget as the year goes along, especially if I find vintage diapers that I might not be able to find again, or find again at a reasonable price. I may cut/expand my diaper budget based on my budget for other purchases as well. For example, I spent more on diapers in 2009 then I did in 2010, but I spent more on diapers in 2010 then I did in 2008, even though it was less then I spent in 2009. I'm not sure how much I'll spend in 2011, but I do have a budget, albeit a somewhat flexible one.

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

I normally buy 42 diapers a month (1pack of 28, 1pack of 14) that gives me enough for the month. I tend not to wet/mess my diapers cause my mummy likes keeping that for treats/punishment. 42 gives us enough for the month plus some extra for wetting or doubling up when the time calls for it. We buy them on-line and its not that expensive but we do shop around each month, Some months its cheaper off ebay, others its cheaper off a healthcare site.

When it comes to budget we spend about the same I will spend on one night out with my friends and I look at it like if I have to miss a night out with the lads to have a month of fun so be it, but we have never had to worry about it really.

I chose to give up smoking to pay for my diapers if needed as that would be the first thing I would give up to keep my diapers.

EDIT: Though I have to say I am considering getting some "terry" diapers cause I co love the feel of them, but mummy loves the disposable tape up diapers as the Attends Slips (what we normally get) have a plasticity/crinkly feel to the outside of them. If I get some They will help cut down the "cost" of diapers.

Yeah definitely need internet, cable, and video games! But...I'd give up smoking (which I rarely do), drinking, and eating out definitely! Psh cooking isn't bad at all. I would think its safe to say my diapers have their place in my budget!

• 1 year later...