LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Budgets

DailyDi

Budgets  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider diapers a necesity?

• Yes - Incontinent
    • Yes - 'Need' Them
    • No
  2. 2. What would you give up to afford diapers?

• Eating Out
    • Smoking
    • Drinking
    • Cable
    • Internet
    • Other "hobbies"
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you have a budget or allowance for diapers?

• Yes, so much per week/month
    • Yes, under a certain value per purchase
    • Sort of - I keep it reasonable
    • No, spend it if you got it!
    • No, I got it like that!

I have a very fixed and limited income, which I plan and budget monthly allowances for everything. I could have my state health insurance pay for my need in diapers but my favorite brand isn't covered by it, so I buy them out of pocket. However, due to my strict personal budget and well planned spending, I am able to afford quite a few luxuries as well.

I don't need the diapers, so they're not something I'm addicted to. I've gone for several years without wearing a diapers.

However, I would give up eating out, as well as drinking (not that I "drink"... It's only a tempt cider once in a while). I guess I also could give up other hobbies, such as B&D... It costs me a massive amount of money for all the straps and costumes :lol: .

I have a pretty strict Income, so I simply figured out how much I can use per month, and so there would still be a positive amount of money by the end of the month. If I fail, i'll have to feast on toast for the first week of the next month, which should bring the money up at positive amount the following month.

:roflmao: I like how no one said they would give up internet.

Of course! If you don't have internet, you're not eligible enough to be alive. Plus, that would also mean no DD :crybaby:

Diapers are a need, but not physical need. I am on a budget, and I also have a reputation as being a cheap bastard. I catch sales, sign up for any freebies and buy at thrift stores. I have built a pretty decent stash on a minimal amount of money. I don't wear all the time, but nice to have them when I need them.

I tried the thrift stores, and they dont always have good brands if they even have any in my size. Also sometimes the size isnt marked on the package. I think I have settled on my favorite and budget for when Im going to need more. I dont have physical need yet, but Im getting supplys.

Don't consider diapers a necessity. Since I got addicted to Bambinos over cheaper alternatives-- and freaked out about the price-- I haven't been motivated to wear as much.

What would I give up to afford diapers: eating out (maybe), smoking and drinking (cause I don't do that anyway. :P), but DEFINITELY not internet.

Budget: sort of. I have this system now: I spend $20 a week offline and add $10 a week to my Paypal account. But then I sometimes go off my own system, so I voted "No, spend it if you got it!"

My diapers are certainly needed - my stress level rises and my sanity starts to suffer if I can't have some AB time and relax...

Our household income is quite low but we get by with careful planning and budgeting and we can afford luxuries providing nothing unexpectedly expensive happens. It's all about being careful and not wasting money.

Despite considering them a personal need, in terms of money, diapers come from the luxury fund in that it if there's no money I don't buy them. The mortgage, bills, gas in the car, food on the table and stuff the kids need come first. If there's money left (and if I've done my budgeting job right, there will be :P) then diapers, my wife's luxuries, etc come into play. I normally buy diapers at a rate slightly higher than I use them so I have enough in reserve that I could go a few months without buying any if necessary and still not run out.

I probably spend about $30-40 a month on diapers (about one case every 8-10 weeks or so, I reckon). I probably spend about $10-20 on other AB bits and pieces like wipes, bottles, cups, etc...

For me, diapers aren't an absolute necessity. I usually buy a package of CVS-brand Fitted Briefs, which has about 20 medium-size briefs and costs about $14 or $15. I can make that supply last for a long time if I limit wearing diapers to the weekends, and sometimes then on just a Friday or Saturday night. It helps that trash day where I live is on Mondays, so I can just throw the used diaper into my trash can on Sundays. So really, I only need to pay with a $20 bill for diapers about once every month or month and a half.

If I had a steady job, of course, I might wear more often. Certainly, my stress levels would increase, so naturally, my wearing would, too. :thumbsup:

I 'need' diapers right now, 24/7. I dont feel comfortable or secure without a good absorbent diaper and rubber pants. I don't think it will be too long before i really do NEED them though. As for the cost, I get a months supply at a time for around €75 which is pretty good value. I dont think about the cost much anymore. I need them, so I have to buy them.

Guest YkDave

they are more of a mental than physical need for me, though im not rich or anything (nearly the exact opposite), when the time comes, i will do what i gotta do to re-stock if money is tight!

I don't need them, but if I needed to keep them in stock, I'd probably account for it much like I do my internet or utilities bill. Granted, if they were a necessity to someone in my house, it would become a necessity to budget. but if they were for fun, probably not nearly as strict on the budget, per say.

well diapers are not a necessity, as much as daddy tries to tell me they are.'

but eating out is our only other 'indulgence' really, we quit smoking a few weeks ago, and we don't drink more than like a beer or two a week, and thats a total of likr $10... so i guess theres nothing really i would give up for diapers.. theya re jsut somethng i enjoy in life... but i think i enjoy having cable even more! lol

Not a need, but I wear almost nightly.

Since I only wear cloth diapers, the only big expenditure is for the original purchase. I usually spend less than $200 per year on diapers, plastic pants and onesie type shirts.

CDL

By the time I left home to live in a university dorm, because of my urinary incontinence adult disposables were a necessity. I planned my budget including my disposables. Even now that I am happily married and a senior partner of my law firm my budget includes not just the various disposables I need, but also the gauze diapers and the cost of washing them.

While I'm not medically incontinent, I do wear diapers all the time - disposibles outside the house and cloth at home. It's not so much that I have a budget as a priority of expenses. Mortgage/HMO Association fee, electricity (washing/drying diapers included), water/solid waste (washing cloth and disposing of non-reuseable diapers), insurance, gasoline, internet, cloth diaper sewing projects, disposible diapers (if BabyMaggie hasn't bought them already) and other projects such as improvements to the house in Florida if repairs to the place in Hawaii aren't necessary.