LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Stuffers

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which diaper stuffers / boosters do you use

• Don't use
    • Depend boost (are they still available?)
    • Baby diaper boosters
    • Pampers baby diapers inside a regular diaper
    • Huggies baby diapers inside a regular diaper
    • Tena pads
    • Others

For my Tranquility ATN's, I use the Tranquility boosters. But if I'm wearing a Bambino, Cushie, or Secure, I wear Abena Maxi boosters. I prefer to use boosters that fit well inside the diaper that I'm wearing.

ummm does abena make a stuffer? if not its tena, i don't remember the bag is in the closet, but thats all the way across the room... and daddy is the one who puts it in my diaper, so i never look at it.

Just one more Depend stuffer left...so sad. I liked those. Tranquility boosters will be next. Of course I use cloth boosters in my cloth diapers - dah!

Abena does make a number of different boosters, and one that is HUGE. They are on the xp medical web page, under.....'booster pads" :

here

http://www.xpmedical.com/abrilet.html

qwack

and Honu, you can still find depend boosters at A-mazon here:

EDIT: Link wont work with out becoming some mile long unusable monster, :badmood: so just go to A-mazon and search for 'depend boosters' they are there ..... 'k??

the stuff i use goes allt he way from front to back of my diaper where all the padding is, and is like 6 inches wide.. maybe it is abena

That'll be an Abri-Let Maxi :D

While huge, I don't find them to be all that absorbent - all pulp no SAP.

I ticked 'baby diaper boosters' which seems the best fit for what I'm using at the moment. I get them from Babies R Us and they're made by Tranquillity. While Babies R Us position them as a baby diaper stuffer, the packaging suggests they're designed for youth diapers. They've got loads of SAP, get very bulky and squishy and add a lot to even a bad diaper :)

I've also got some of the Abena stuffers in the diaper cupboard and some of Bambino's new ones coming tomorrow.

That'll be an Abri-Let Maxi :D

While huge, I don't find them to be all that absorbent - all pulp no SAP.

I ticked 'baby diaper boosters' which seems the best fit for what I'm using at the moment. I get them from Babies R Us and they're made by Tranquillity. While Babies R Us position them as a baby diaper stuffer, the packaging suggests they're designed for youth diapers. They've got loads of SAP, get very bulky and squishy and add a lot to even a bad diaper :)

I've also got some of the Abena stuffers in the diaper cupboard and some of Bambino's new ones coming tomorrow.

Is this what those abri ones are. I also dont like mine either. I love the abri diapers totally hate the printed lines but the fillers were like paper and instead of holding more wet like promised they loaded slow and were in way of the diaper so ran down me legs. Abri form diaper is good and thick what was I thinking. so I went back to x-large baby diapers inside mine when i want to be over stuff and have big padded diapers on. or 2 abri's of course. I dont like there boosters thats for sure.

In the pics below that is diaper wrapper not the pads wrapper.

I am using them for loaded diaper pics like tub or at creeks, because they will hold a lot of water when soaked. but when i stand up i leak a alot and so for a fast wetting not for me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I wear a cloth diaper and a snug fitting plastic pant over my disposable, I double up to get the security I want and the bulk I want. Aside of that I think the look is more authentic.  

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. For bed I wear pinned gauze diapers inside vinyl pull-on panties. For soakers inside the large square gauze diaper I use ordinary baby Birdseye prefolds, 1, 2 or even three.

During the day when I wear disposables I do not use stuffers, because I like to change well before the urine gets stale.

go total-dry ultimate!! :D

my new favorite boosters! before i found them, i used a combination of the xpmedical xxl booster and a bambino quatro (or something similar). that combo got me several more wettings and hours in before i needed a changing. but, i found out through many trial and errors, that the stacking didn't always work as intended. on many diapers, i got a few wettings in and they started leaking. i think the boosters and diaper swelled up enough to expand over what the leg gathers could go and leaked out that way. 

• 1 month later...