LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

On 9/11/2019 at 12:49 AM, Catheterslave said:

I have a stent in my urethral and leak all the time. I notice I’m putting skid marks on my diapers now. I think you can flex your asshole spinster muscle to stay strong. It takes time and training to just flex asshole muscles only 

What kind of stent? Did you place it or a dr?

• 1 month later...

Firstly a Happy New Year to everyone and please accept my apologies for my prolonged absence.

Over the last month or so my bladder and bowel control have both decreased considerably. Just as I felt I'd plateaued, early in December I realised that my stress bowel incontinence had reached the stage where any laughter, sneeze or cough would release both wind and some soft poo. I'd reached this stage with my bladder releasing months previously. I also suddenly started to wake up at night and find myself wet. Also, if I ever fall asleep in front of the TV in the evening i'll be wet when I wake. I now change my diaper 4 times on a typical day and there will always be skid marks and often some poo! 

The only time I'm now not diapered is showering and on leaving the shower and I will have to dry myself very quickly and re-diaper or I will be dribbling down my leg.

I'm delighted with this sudden tail off in control. I only now have one real goal left to achieve, I hope to reach the stage where I have a bowel movement and not be aware that its happened until I feel th lumpiness in my diaper, but i'm realistic that I may never reach that stage. If I don't I'm happy in that I feel I am now dual IC.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Firstly a Happy New Year to everyone and please accept my apologies for my prolonged absence.

Over the last month or so my bladder and bowel control have both decreased considerably. Just as I felt I'd plateaued, early in December I realised that my stress bowel incontinence had reached the stage where any laughter, sneeze or cough would release both wind and some soft poo. I'd reached this stage with my bladder releasing months previously. I also suddenly started to wake up at night and find myself wet. Also, if I ever fall asleep in front of the TV in the evening i'll be wet when I wake. I now change my diaper 4 times on a typical day and there will always be skid marks and often some poo! 

The only time I'm now not diapered is showering and on leaving the shower and I will have to dry myself very quickly and re-diaper or I will be dribbling down my leg.

I'm delighted with this sudden tail off in control. I only now have one real goal left to achieve, I hope to reach the stage where I have a bowel movement and not be aware that its happened until I feel th lumpiness in my diaper, but i'm realistic that I may never reach that stage. If I don't I'm happy in that I feel I am now dual IC.

Congratulations on achieving your goal, I look so forward to being where you are in a year from now. I am only a little over 1 month in - so far to go still, though your story is very encouraging. To just be voiding at any moment throughout the day with absolutely no control, what a pleasure. 

With your sphincter having been totally relaxed all the time for over a year now do those muscles still exist or have they atrophied to the point where they have been reabsorbed into the body? Or is that something that would only happen after five years? 

How does it feel if you try and contract those muscles? I imagine even if you do they don't work any more so you are absolutely unable to stop 1 or 2 from voiding? Do you think you would ever be able to retrain yourself back to continence?

Also, how do you handle having sex with the concern that you might leek either 1 or 2 on your partner during intercourse?

Oh my gosh, so many questions - I hope that is ok :)

4 hours ago, JessicaRyan said:

Congratulations on achieving your goal, I look so forward to being where you are in a year from now. I am only a little over 1 month in - so far to go still, though your story is very encouraging. To just be voiding at any moment throughout the day with absolutely no control, what a pleasure. 

With your sphincter having been totally relaxed all the time for over a year now do those muscles still exist or have they atrophied to the point where they have been reabsorbed into the body? Or is that something that would only happen after five years? 

How does it feel if you try and contract those muscles? I imagine even if you do they don't work any more so you are absolutely unable to stop 1 or 2 from voiding? Do you think you would ever be able to retrain yourself back to continence?

Also, how do you handle having sex with the concern that you might leek either 1 or 2 on your partner during intercourse?

Oh my gosh, so many questions - I hope that is ok :)

Hi Jessica

Thanks for your kind words and may I wish you the very best of luck with your aims. It isn't for everyone, but so far I have no regrets.I'm delighted to try and answer your questions. 

Regarding my sphincter and loss of control. A few months back I would occasionally try to stop the flow of pee and could do so for a few seconds but then would have to relax as it would be rather painful to try and hold it in. I tried again this morning before answering your question and I can only reduce the flow slightly. However its hard to give a very scientific answer to your question as now there is barely a moment when there aren't at least few drops of pee escaping, so assuming I'm well hydrated and I have increased my liquid intake to insure this is the case, I am almost continually releasing a dribble. This was one of the main goals I hoped to achieve and it is a great feeling. It also means that other than occasionally at night I now never flood my diaper and so have very few leaks.

Regarding No.2 its mostly related to stress IC any stretch, getting up from a chair of certainly cough or sneeze will release something and any farts are always wet ones, that must sound gross to some people - my apologies.

Regarding sex, I'm the sub in our relationship and gay sex is often rather messy so that isn;ta problem for my partner when he penetrates me.

To further increase my submission, I never penetrate him and I am kept in a penis cage most of the time to try and shrink my penis and hopefully get to the stage where I'm unable to achieve an erection. I'm into humiliation in a big way and we hope that will be the ultimate goal.

I hope that helps and by all means ask any more questions or message me privately through the forum.

20 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Hi Jessica

Thanks for your kind words and may I wish you the very best of luck with your aims. It isn't for everyone, but so far I have no regrets.I'm delighted to try and answer your questions. 

Regarding my sphincter and loss of control. A few months back I would occasionally try to stop the flow of pee and could do so for a few seconds but then would have to relax as it would be rather painful to try and hold it in. I tried again this morning before answering your question and I can only reduce the flow slightly. However its hard to give a very scientific answer to your question as now there is barely a moment when there aren't at least few drops of pee escaping, so assuming I'm well hydrated and I have increased my liquid intake to insure this is the case, I am almost continually releasing a dribble. This was one of the main goals I hoped to achieve and it is a great feeling. It also means that other than occasionally at night I now never flood my diaper and so have very few leaks.

Regarding No.2 its mostly related to stress IC any stretch, getting up from a chair of certainly cough or sneeze will release something and any farts are always wet ones, that must sound gross to some people - my apologies.

Regarding sex, I'm the sub in our relationship and gay sex is often rather messy so that isn;ta problem for my partner when he penetrates me.

To further increase my submission, I never penetrate him and I am kept in a penis cage most of the time to try and shrink my penis and hopefully get to the stage where I'm unable to achieve an erection. I'm into humiliation in a big way and we hope that will be the ultimate goal.

I hope that helps and by all means ask any more questions or message me privately through the forum.

Thank you so much for your response. It really sounds like you have passed the point of no return. It gives me great excitement as to what to look forward to a year from now.

Did you make any adjustments to your diet when compared to the 12-month program?

Also do you have any learnings, when reflecting back on the last 12 months, that if you were able to get into a time machine and start the entire process over again, would make you do some things differently?

What are your goals for the next 12 months?

Thanks again for your time and detailed response. Well done on staying true to who you are and not being another sheep that is controlled by the social constructs of this world.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JessicaRyan said:

Thank you so much for your response. It really sounds like you have passed the point of no return. It gives me great excitement as to what to look forward to a year from now.

Did you make any adjustments to your diet when compared to the 12-month program?

Also do you have any learnings, when reflecting back on the last 12 months, that if you were able to get into a time machine and start the entire process over again, would make you do some things differently?

What are your goals for the next 12 months?

Thanks again for your time and detailed response. Well done on staying true to who you are and not being another sheep that is controlled by the social constructs of this world.

I didn't follow the 12 month programs rigidly in terms of diet, but I did increase the level of fibre and fresh fruit and veg in my diet and reduced the red meat intake, I also increased my liquid intake especially before bed to encourage bed wetting. If you're aiming for dual IC as was always my plan then you need to keep your stools very soft. I don't think it would be possible to reach bowel IC if you're stools remained firm. Every morning I also take a spoonful of fig juice. I'm lucky that to a certain extent I've always had a slightly overactive bowel so now it flows very easily.

In terms of changes, obviously to get there quicker would have been great, I almost gave up on more than one occasion. In the past i've tried and given up after a few weeks but this time I was more determined. One of the most important ting is the psychological element that when you're at the stage when you're still very rare of needing to pee or poo to simply relax and let its out whenever or wherever you are. That took time for me! Now thankfully I can be in the middle of a conversation with someone and realise that I'm pooing in my diaper without any effort and with them being completely unaware of what I'm doing. That still gives me an enormous thrill. Obviously you have to trust your pills to remove the smell!

One simple learning is that to accept there will be leaks and waking up in a wet bed at three in the morning isn't fun. Whilst I almost always wake up wet now, its only about once a week i have too change the sheets in the middle of the night - get two good mattress protectors!!

The next 12 months, hopefully will lead to a greater loss of control and hopefully being unable to stop myself from posing wherever I am. I can still at least briefly hold it in!

But the most important next goal is to become genuinely impotent. When released from my cock cage at present I can still get an erection, I hope to lose that ability over the next 12 months then I will feel I have achieved my aim of being a truly helpless submissive.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

But the most important next goal is to become genuinely impotent. When released from my cock cage at present I can still get an erection, I hope to lose that ability over the next 12 months then I will feel I have achieved my aim of being a truly helpless submissive.

I found this part of your post quite interesting... As a young man, I was always a horn dog, sometimes masturbating 3 times a day, and I would still get an erection if something excited me. And I thought it would be a life altering disaster if I ever got to the point where I couldn't get hard!!  However, as the years passed, this slowed down as it does with most guys. Now in my 60's, I've finally reached the point where I can jerk it for an hour and it stays  a limp little noodle. It has shrunken too. You might think this would cause me great anxiety and depression, yet it gives me a sense of calm, when I change my wet diaper, and see a baby-size wee wee laying there, knowing it's only good for peeing in my diaper! 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

I didn't follow the 12 month programs rigidly in terms of diet, but I did increase the level of fibre and fresh fruit and veg in my diet and reduced the red meat intake, I also increased my liquid intake especially before bed to encourage bed wetting. If you're aiming for dual IC as was always my plan then you need to keep your stools very soft. I don't think it would be possible to reach bowel IC if you're stools remained firm. Every morning I also take a spoonful of fig juice. I'm lucky that to a certain extent I've always had a slightly overactive bowel so now it flows very easily.

In terms of changes, obviously to get there quicker would have been great, I almost gave up on more than one occasion. In the past i've tried and given up after a few weeks but this time I was more determined. One of the most important ting is the psychological element that when you're at the stage when you're still very rare of needing to pee or poo to simply relax and let its out whenever or wherever you are. That took time for me! Now thankfully I can be in the middle of a conversation with someone and realise that I'm pooing in my diaper without any effort and with them being completely unaware of what I'm doing. That still gives me an enormous thrill. Obviously you have to trust your pills to remove the smell!

One simple learning is that to accept there will be leaks and waking up in a wet bed at three in the morning isn't fun. Whilst I almost always wake up wet now, its only about once a week i have too change the sheets in the middle of the night - get two good mattress protectors!!

The next 12 months, hopefully will lead to a greater loss of control and hopefully being unable to stop myself from posing wherever I am. I can still at least briefly hold it in!

Thank you again for sharing. 

So naturally being petty much completely IC and wearing 24/7 you face certain interactions with other people. You mention in your post that your body does what it needs to do when it needs to do it and your diaper does the job it is intended for.... SO I guess my question is, do you tell people you are IC? How do they respond to you, have you noticed anyone treating you any different? What was the reason you gave people knowing that one day you were fine and the next day you wear wearing diapers 24/7...

Has being gay helped make it easier for you to be open about this part of yourself? Which was harder - coming out as gay or coming out as a ABDL or coming out as IC?

I totally get the whole impotent goal. Being trans I have the same goal, maybe for different reasons, though I totally understand the want to have a tiny clit with the only option for sex being anal, and of course being a bottom (not quite sure about SRS just yet)... Have you listened to Curse of the teeny weeny on warpmymind dot com? Sarnoga is a great hypnotist IMO... Some will say it works and others will say it does not - my conclusion is it totally depends on what the individual believes... Take a look at the image gallery to see the results others have had... 

I imagine you play with plugs? When one combines the stretching from a plug with the relaxing of the sphincter I imagine it really creates the perfect storm for an asshole that can't hold anything in... What has been your experience with this? Also, have you had any experience with long-tern wear of tunnel plugs?

You really are super for answering all my questions and sharing so openly. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that, and once again congratulations on achieving your goals :)

2 hours ago, JessicaRyan said:

Thank you again for sharing. 

So naturally being petty much completely IC and wearing 24/7 you face certain interactions with other people. You mention in your post that your body does what it needs to do when it needs to do it and your diaper does the job it is intended for.... SO I guess my question is, do you tell people you are IC? How do they respond to you, have you noticed anyone treating you any different? What was the reason you gave people knowing that one day you were fine and the next day you wear wearing diapers 24/7...

Has being gay helped make it easier for you to be open about this part of yourself? Which was harder - coming out as gay or coming out as a ABDL or coming out as IC?

I totally get the whole impotent goal. Being trans I have the same goal, maybe for different reasons, though I totally understand the want to have a tiny clit with the only option for sex being anal, and of course being a bottom (not quite sure about SRS just yet)... Have you listened to Curse of the teeny weeny on warpmymind dot com? Sarnoga is a great hypnotist IMO... Some will say it works and others will say it does not - my conclusion is it totally depends on what the individual believes... Take a look at the image gallery to see the results others have had... 

I imagine you play with plugs? When one combines the stretching from a plug with the relaxing of the sphincter I imagine it really creates the perfect storm for an asshole that can't hold anything in... What has been your experience with this? Also, have you had any experience with long-tern wear of tunnel plugs?

You really are super for answering all my questions and sharing so openly. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that, and once again congratulations on achieving your goals :)

As I mentioned earlier i made a few half hearted attempts at wearing 24/7 in the past, but I gave up after a few weeks. I think about 5 weeks was the longest that i lasted. I think that this time the fundamental differences were that I was older and starting to feel that it was now or never and also after the break-up of a relationship found myself living alone for the first time in years. Also 90% of the time I work from home which clearly made wearing 24/7 a much easier prospect. 

I have three main clients each of whom I meet about once per month. I provide HR consulting services to relatively small businesses that can't justify a full-time Human Resources Department. Two of my main contacts are women who both know I'm gay., I've been open about that for c20 years and I have a good relationship with them both. Whilst I didn't look forward to having the conversation with them, I knew that by doing so it would further cement my goals in my mind. I told them I'd developed a bad case of IBS and that to accept my apologies if I suddenly had to rush to the toilet at short notice. Over the next few months I reinforced this with them saying atet the treatment wasn't working and I may end up as bowel IC. They couldn't have been more understanding knowing I'm a HR specialist asking if they need to make any changes to the office to accommodate me etc. This also meant that I had left the option of recovery open if I backed out as I had in the past. The third client is a very hetero male I had a similar conversation and he was extremely embarrassed and we simply moved on and its never been mentioned again.

I do believe that owing to my desire to be humiliated I actually got a kick from telling them and also whilst I never flaunt my diapers I do enjoy being out on a hot summer's day and my t-shirt possibly riding up and just revealing the top of my plastic pants etc - strange I know!

Coming out as gay was not very hard as everyone always suspected from my mid teens on! However I do believe being gay has made it easier talk openly about my desire to become IC as gays seem to be far more open to what most people would consider a disgusting perversion.

I have over the years used various butt plugs of increasing size and although at first I felt they strengthened the sphincter muscles I know that I have now done some damage which has helped with my goals.

I hope this isn't too long and meandering a reply!

1 hour ago, DaveeBEd said:

As I mentioned earlier i made a few half hearted attempts at wearing 24/7 in the past, but I gave up after a few weeks. I think about 5 weeks was the longest that i lasted. I think that this time the fundamental differences were that I was older and starting to feel that it was now or never and also after the break-up of a relationship found myself living alone for the first time in years. Also 90% of the time I work from home which clearly made wearing 24/7 a much easier prospect. 

I have three main clients each of whom I meet about once per month. I provide HR consulting services to relatively small businesses that can't justify a full-time Human Resources Department. Two of my main contacts are women who both know I'm gay., I've been open about that for c20 years and I have a good relationship with them both. Whilst I didn't look forward to having the conversation with them, I knew that by doing so it would further cement my goals in my mind. I told them I'd developed a bad case of IBS and that to accept my apologies if I suddenly had to rush to the toilet at short notice. Over the next few months I reinforced this with them saying atet the treatment wasn't working and I may end up as bowel IC. They couldn't have been more understanding knowing I'm a HR specialist asking if they need to make any changes to the office to accommodate me etc. This also meant that I had left the option of recovery open if I backed out as I had in the past. The third client is a very hetero male I had a similar conversation and he was extremely embarrassed and we simply moved on and its never been mentioned again.

I do believe that owing to my desire to be humiliated I actually got a kick from telling them and also whilst I never flaunt my diapers I do enjoy being out on a hot summer's day and my t-shirt possibly riding up and just revealing the top of my plastic pants etc - strange I know!

Coming out as gay was not very hard as everyone always suspected from my mid teens on! However I do believe being gay has made it easier talk openly about my desire to become IC as gays seem to be far more open to what most people would consider a disgusting perversion.

I have over the years used various butt plugs of increasing size and although at first I felt they strengthened the sphincter muscles I know that I have now done some damage which has helped with my goals.

I hope this isn't too long and meandering a reply!

Thank you for such a detailed response and for sharing yourself so freely. Looking forward to reading more of your updates in the future. Good luck with your goal my friend xo

20 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

I found this part of your post quite interesting... As a young man, I was always a horn dog, sometimes masturbating 3 times a day, and I would still get an erection if something excited me. And I thought it would be a life altering disaster if I ever got to the point where I couldn't get hard!!  However, as the years passed, this slowed down as it does with most guys. Now in my 60's, I've finally reached the point where I can jerk it for an hour and it stays  a limp little noodle. It has shrunken too. You might think this would cause me great anxiety and depression, yet it gives me a sense of calm, when I change my wet diaper, and see a baby-size wee wee laying there, knowing it's only good for peeing in my diaper! 

That's exactly how I want it to be watching it seep pee and knowing its useless for anything else

• 4 weeks later...

1 month update

As of today, it has been exactly one month that I have been wearing diapers.  And from what I see, I still have a long way to go.

1. Bladder IC - I don't see much progress here.  Maybe the occasional dribbles but even that is rare at this point.

2. Bowel Incontinence - I just started messing so there is no progress here at all.  I can still hold in all of my messes.  I am getting good with the clean up though...

3. Bedwetting - This part frustrates me the most.  I can drink 20 ounces of water before bed but will still wake up with a full bladder.  I have yet to wake up with a wet diaper.  This could take many months to accomplish.  Many many months...

So yeah.  I'm one month into the program.  To those who graduated, are there any important tips for me moving forward?  I already know about never holding in your bladder.  That can be challenging in some social situations (i.e. church, work).

So for voluntary incontinence, I am still a long ways off.  I guess some cues would be helpful.  Does repetition lead to this?  I'm trying to think of mental cues to remind the body what it needs to do besides voluntarily using my sphincter to go.  Relaxation only goes so far, as my body gradually holds it in by default.  The challenge lies in changing that default so that it knows that the diaper is no different than the toilet.

I look forward to seeing what the next month will bring me...

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, WriterOfLight said:

1 month update

As of today, it has been exactly one month that I have been wearing diapers.  And from what I see, I still have a long way to go.

1. Bladder IC - I don't see much progress here.  Maybe the occasional dribbles but even that is rare at this point.

2. Bowel Incontinence - I just started messing so there is no progress here at all.  I can still hold in all of my messes.  I am getting good with the clean up though...

3. Bedwetting - This part frustrates me the most.  I can drink 20 ounces of water before bed but will still wake up with a full bladder.  I have yet to wake up with a wet diaper.  This could take many months to accomplish.  Many many months...

So yeah.  I'm one month into the program.  To those who graduated, are there any important tips for me moving forward?  I already know about never holding in your bladder.  That can be challenging in some social situations (i.e. church, work).

So for voluntary incontinence, I am still a long ways off.  I guess some cues would be helpful.  Does repetition lead to this?  I'm trying to think of mental cues to remind the body what it needs to do besides voluntarily using my sphincter to go.  Relaxation only goes so far, as my body gradually holds it in by default.  The challenge lies in changing that default so that it knows that the diaper is no different than the toilet.

I look forward to seeing what the next month will bring me...

It makes it easier for two items.  Not to think about it.  Just let it happen.  Also make sure to drink more than usual.  I usually drink water and warm milk.  That relaxes my balder.

Thanks for the tips.  What I need to try to figure out is my workout routine.  On days that I workout (like today), I find that my muscles get sore and I get cramps.  These cramps sometimes make it hard to go.  I have been messing today so I think more of it has to do with my sore abdomen.  Contrast this with the weekend, where I was able to easily go the whole time...

Anyway, time for some soup.  I'm going to make my dinner now... :)

Alright.  I just ate and I made the decision.  I'll suspend my workout routine until my sore muscles heal fully.  I think that I am overdoing it on my workouts, and it's making my abdomen sore.  I know that it will heal with time, as I have experienced this before.  For now, I am going to let my body rest.  I will re-evaluate my workout routine and find a distance and duration that will not wear me out.  4 miles is too intense for a workout.  I'll try a mile when I'm fully healed up.

Yup.  The exercise definitely was the cause.  Having gone through most of today, I already feel a lot better.  I have been able to go potty a lot easier.  Last night was scary.  I was having trouble getting my urine to pass.  Today, I have no issues with this.

So yeah.  My exercise will be put on hold for a while and I'll probably only run a mile when I decide to continue...

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 5/24/2020 at 8:02 AM, NappyNeil said:

Any tips to help relax your bladder when peeing so you don't  clench when you finish? Thanks!

There are two things that I do for that and they are somehow related. 

First, I do pelvic floor relaxing exercises / yoga to loosen up the whole area. To me that helps to keep things loose down there, especially after finishing the peeing that i do not unvoluntarily close the sphincter in a semi-automatic clenching,. There is loads of different exercises (mainly for women, but work equally good for me as well.) on Youtube. I use a 20 min Yoga exercise.

Secondly, I do use diaphragmatic breathing before and during peeing. This helps me, to breath away the strong urge for peeing, which would result in me pushing the pee out actively. I'd rather want it to come naturally in a slow stream, so not pushing it out, just let it flow out. So you have to learn to differentiate between how it feels to pushing it out and just letting it out naturally. The breathing helps with that

And if it just naturally flows out, there is much less likeliness for me to clench after I am finished. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 3:14 AM, bobbyc said:

Does anyone know what happened to the guy who wrote the 12 month dtp?

It first appeared 16 years ago, and I think even then the article was being reprinted as though it came from a 2nd hand information

15 hours ago, spark said:

It first appeared 16 years ago, and I think even then the article was being reprinted as though it came from a 2nd hand information

Well, someone wrote the guide in first person and it gave an email address which I assume no longer works.  It would be interesting to hear if he's around the abdl world.  After all, this guide is probably the most famous piece of work in diaper fetishism.  

I have to assume someone at some point was in contact with him.  Otherwise, it will remain...an unsolved mystery!

The person that wrote the original document goes by the name 'alwaysdiapered'. [That site] was the first person to publish this article, to the best of my knowledge, but did not write it.

6 hours ago, babykeiff said:

The person that wrote the original document goes by the name 'alwaysdiapered'. [That site] was the first person to publish this article, to the best of my knowledge, but did not write it.

A quick look at the PDF in suggestion makes me believe that the PDF was generated on or around June 2004 (consistent with its authorship claim) and using software tools of a version age-appropriate for this era (Old Ghostscript running on an old version of Windows).  I suspect the document author name data in the PDF to be spoofed indicating that the author had IT savvy or knew somebody who did.  People didn't do that well covering their tracks back then.  I guess it's possible that the text was taken from another document but it would have to have been misattributed.   

There WAS a domain "alwaysdiapered.com" but I can only find evidence from 2012 and it would appear to have been suspended that same year.  @Little Christine may know more since her footprints were on that site.

I guess I could dig further but if the guy wants to be anonymous, I respect that.  Enough to say that I think "alwaysdiapered" wrote it and did so in 2004.

A quick look at the PDF in suggestion makes me believe that the PDF was generated on or around June 2004 (consistent with its authorship claim) and using software tools of a version age-appropriate for this era (Old Ghostscript running on an old version of Windows).  I suspect the document author name data in the PDF to be spoofed indicating that the author had IT savvy or knew somebody who did.  People didn't do that well covering their tracks back then.  I guess it's possible that the text was taken from another document but it would have to have been misattributed.   
There WAS a domain "alwaysdiapered.com" but I can only find evidence from 2012 and it would appear to have been suspended that same year.  [mention=27920]Little Christine[/mention] may know more since her footprints were on that site.
I guess I could dig further but if the guy wants to be anonymous, I respect that.  Enough to say that I think "alwaysdiapered" wrote it and did so in 2004.

Perhaps it’s best to let the mystery remain. The way I look at it, they are still out there, and don’t want to be part of the conversation for reasons unknown. It could be they one day changed their minds, saw it was not a cue all, have made this a different part of their life, no longer active in the community, or is no longer with us.

The one constant we have is their work. They made a huge impact. I, back in the day was one of the early contributors to build on the work. There are several of us around and many come and go, and come again, sometimes lurking, other times collaborating.

My thread is still here, as is MDL’s. If you ever want to check out either they are still worth the read. I was one of the first to document my progress in a thread I had hoped to simply get an answer to “What to expect”. It ended up being a deep exploration and refinement of techniques with my partner in crime- [mention]mahleedl [/mention]

I don’t think it’s uncommon to further the work, nudge a subject towards enlightenment and go in peace. After all it was the search for peace that’s starts us off on all of this. It’s never just about getting to the outcome. It’s the outcome getting to us, changing us as we change and grow. It’s about the nuance that gets lost in a guide. The questioning of what some would say is permanent harm. It’s about love and acceptance. About affirmations.

I only left diapers alone for close to two years. Before about this time last year when within 7 days my bladder control slipped through my fingers, never to fully return, and in the past six months I got to witness dependence as I am no longer able to really feel much of anything going on in the bladder. It’s a combination of things, but the biggest is systemic nerve damage that continues to spread, and autonomic dysfunction.

So yes, let the voices of the wisest amongst us rest if they need to be. Instead of a mystery, I suggest reaching out to those that cane after and continued the work, like myself and MDL. Resurrect those threads and ask what you want to know