LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

The need for happiness and balance in life is a major driving force for everyone. We must first identify what that need is. Unfortunately, that is not always easy. Sometimes there are major barriers in the way. From there we can develop a plan to reach that goal. We can never guarantee we get there, but we can certainly guarantee that if we don't try we won't. Meeting our needs including physical, emotional, sexual and spiritual help us create a happy, fulfilled life. 

My emotional need for diapers is very strong as well. My physical need is definitely growing as I am exploring the Mommy Solution program my mommy and I have developed. We based on the "12-month program", but it is different in that it incorporates age regression and gradually introduces the use of pull-ups and diapers. Where the "12-month program" is all or nothing, it is a slow introduction and introduces the "why" of why diapers would be a good idea for the person to wear.  I've discovered many things about myself that I never knew. 

For me personally, at this point, I am looking more for urinary incontinence. I have only recently started wearing a few days in a row, but as the program evolves I know I am headed toward diapers 24/7. There are mixed emotions with that, but the program helps to sort them out. I am now officially a helpless bedwetter. I can't remember the last time I woke up in the middle of the night and absolutely love the feeling of waking up in a thick, warm wet diaper and not remembering when it happened. My mommy encourages me to be the person I want to be. I am soo blessed. 

I believe life is a matter of perspective and we can create the life that we want if we choose. There are many things we can't change in life, but we can control how we do things ( ie. wearing diapers/pullups, when or if we use the potty), the way we think about things, and our strength /energy to focus on our goals in a positive way. If our goal is to become urinary incontinent we can do it. It is possible I believe.

Sweetlilone

• Like 1
On 5/1/2019 at 3:50 AM, DaveeBEd said:

An Experience I wanted to Share

I woke up at about 6am this morning having slept solidly though from about 11pm and to my amazement I was wet. My first genuine wet night I really  wanted to share this as I was beginning to think it would never come. I am still buzzing three hours later. I do hope this is the first of many.

This is my 220th day of 24/7 !! I'll give a full update very soon.

Congratulations!!! What an incredible feeling waking up to a warm, wet diaper in the morning and not knowing when it happened. Has it continued at all? I was able to lose nighttime control faster than daytime which from what I've read is very unusual. Although I must say I never really focused on losing daytime control until now. I found having a secure, safe place to wet at night is essential to losing control. I used a shower curtain under my sheets, a cloth bed pad to lay one as well as thick diapers with a booster and plastic pants. No chance of waking up to a wet bed. I listen to the hypnotic file I got at Baby Pants site as well as a sound machine to help me sleep. The hypnotic file I put on very low as I don't want it to wake me. I removed the induction and waking part of the file so only the suggestive part is present and place it on loop. I also stay well hydrated and drink about 100oz of water a day. That includes 20oz just before bedtime.  I've been doing this for quite a few years now and it now seems I wake almost every morning without remembering when I wet. That wonderful feeling doesn't seem to get old. I love it. Now that I"m in diapers more often I've found I have even less control at night ?

I finally took the time to read all of the posts here. It's amazing what people have achieved, but the thread isn't very active which surprises me. My mommy and I developed an interactive windows based program script we based on the 12-month program that someone can use to gradually regress from a sub male to a sissy diaper dependent baby. We've been working on it for years. It's something we've always enjoyed doing as a hobby. We have included all different aspects in the program to develop a well rounded, balanced lifestyle as well as the regression. From my personal experience, it works well as I'm now a helpless bedwetter and sitting here in a wet diaper. I've only recently gotten to the more diaper dependent portion of the program and am finding I really enjoy it and feel I"m getting much more into my baby side. I don't know if it will take me less time to achieve daytime ic since I've already lost nighttime control. It should be very interesting. The script is very specific as it was designed for me primarily. It involves feminization, age regression as well as regression in status from big boy undies to panties to pullups to diapers. Not something everyone is into, especially if your only DL. Would anyone be interested in a more generic program script that was based on the program? If so what would it involve? Punishments if not compliant? Reports to a message board? Rewards for staying compliant? Should it include requirements for lifestyle tasks such as exercise, cleaning the house, encouragement to be more socially involved.. etc?

Any thoughts?

On 1/28/2014 at 10:30 PM, Spargano said:

I have put together an Addendum to the 12 Month Guide that I think will be helpful.

I also put together a risk assessment for pursuing Urinary Incontinence

What an amazing work this is!!! Excellent!! Thank you for sharing!!

• Like 1
On 5/18/2019 at 3:18 PM, sweetlilone said:

Congratulations!!! What an incredible feeling waking up to a warm, wet diaper in the morning and not knowing when it happened. Has it continued at all? I was able to lose nighttime control faster than daytime which from what I've read is very unusual. Although I must say I never really focused on losing daytime control until now. I found having a secure, safe place to wet at night is essential to losing control. I used a shower curtain under my sheets, a cloth bed pad to lay one as well as thick diapers with a booster and plastic pants. No chance of waking up to a wet bed. I listen to the hypnotic file I got at Baby Pants site as well as a sound machine to help me sleep. The hypnotic file I put on very low as I don't want it to wake me. I removed the induction and waking part of the file so only the suggestive part is present and place it on loop. I also stay well hydrated and drink about 100oz of water a day. That includes 20oz just before bedtime.  I've been doing this for quite a few years now and it now seems I wake almost every morning without remembering when I wet. That wonderful feeling doesn't seem to get old. I love it. Now that I"m in diapers more often I've found I have even less control at night ?

I finally took the time to read all of the posts here. It's amazing what people have achieved, but the thread isn't very active which surprises me. My mommy and I developed an interactive windows based program script we based on the 12-month program that someone can use to gradually regress from a sub male to a sissy diaper dependent baby. We've been working on it for years. It's something we've always enjoyed doing as a hobby. We have included all different aspects in the program to develop a well rounded, balanced lifestyle as well as the regression. From my personal experience, it works well as I'm now a helpless bedwetter and sitting here in a wet diaper. I've only recently gotten to the more diaper dependent portion of the program and am finding I really enjoy it and feel I"m getting much more into my baby side. I don't know if it will take me less time to achieve daytime ic since I've already lost nighttime control. It should be very interesting. The script is very specific as it was designed for me primarily. It involves feminization, age regression as well as regression in status from big boy undies to panties to pullups to diapers. Not something everyone is into, especially if your only DL. Would anyone be interested in a more generic program script that was based on the program? If so what would it involve? Punishments if not compliant? Reports to a message board? Rewards for staying compliant? Should it include requirements for lifestyle tasks such as exercise, cleaning the house, encouragement to be more socially involved.. etc?

Any thoughts?

What an amazing work this is!!! Excellent!! Thank you for sharing!!

Thank you for your kind words. Like you I'm surprised more people don't comment on here. I'm not an AB but it sounds to me as though you're Mommy is providing you with great support in achieving your goals.  How far are you planning to take it? Is she going to ban you from any adult activities? No sex, no alcohol no adult TV and only eating baby foods? 

I don't know what really triggered my interest but I'd experimented with diaper wear on and off for years and then started wearing for extended periods and the need to become IC just grew from there. I'm a gay sub man formerly into the leather scene as my partner still is. So we're now working on progressing me to IC and me spending time on a leash at home as his pet dog (its all part of the sub thing). We have the mask and paws etc. So we'll see where that leads.

That's a very interesting question. I'm not sure that I know the answer. Life is an adventure and I'll have to see where it takes us. That would be very hard to get rid of all the adult activities but it would be very authentic. Maybe doing that on a trial basis would be a very good idea just to see. Sometimes we don't know what we want until we try things. The relationship Mommy and I have developed is the most intimate I have ever known.. Diaper changes, tubbies, breastfeeding.. Why would anyone not love it.  There are certainly all different dynamics that can lead to the same place. I hope you and your partner find what you're looking for as well. 

Thank you. Do please keep everyone updated on your regression. Perhaps before long you will have to ask for your Mommy's permission to go on-line or she may even have to update us all for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 4:28 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Thank you. Do please keep everyone updated on your regression. Perhaps before long you will have to ask for your Mommy's permission to go on-line or she may even have to update us all for you.

It's a new month how's the training going?

Hi I will 

3 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

It's a new month how's the training going?

Hi I will update properly soon, but other than more noticeable dribbling after a shower etc I think I've plateaued which seems to be a familiar tale. Hopefully I will go off the edge soon!

I plan to try this once I move out to my own place (saving up a decent amount so I'm not leasing from somewhere and not in a place with roommates). I'm going to spend quite some time planning before I get going on to my new place. I will keep everyone updated :) 

• 2 weeks later...

9 Month update

I have made it to 9 Months! I'd like to say that again I have not worn underwear for 9 months. I really never thought I'd manage to get this far!

I can't claim to be incontinent yet and certainly not doubly incontinent which has been my goal and unfortunately i'm not a bedwetter yet, but progress is being made very slowly. I'll deal with progress on each of these.

1. Bladder IC if I'm busy working or doing anything that I have to focus on for any length of time, I will suddenly realise that I'm wet. I rarely if ever now get the feeling that I need to pee or if I do, as soon as I realise there's a need, a flow ha started. However when I say a flow, I do not think its ever a stream as it would have been 9 months ago. I release a very small amount very regularly which is pretty close to incontinence I believe. When I've had a shower or am changing my diaper there will always be a slight dribble before I've finished the change or before I've finished drying myself completely if I've had a shower. But I feel this is most obvious after changing a soiled diaper. This obviously takes significantly longer than simply changing a heavy diaper and in that extended time I've noticed there's always a dribble. I've now trained myself not to try and clench down to stop this, even if it runs the risk of splashing on to the new clean diaper, but most pleasing of all I don't believe I'd actually be able to stop the dribble even if I tried. I don't know why I feel this but I'm beginning to feel I have very little control now. A really good thing though is that unless I've soiled my diaper I can go longer without changing as my bladder clearly holds far less, so there seems to be limited chance of a genuine leakage.

2. Bowel Incontinence.I'm still dreaming of genuinely losing control of my bowels. However the control I do have has clearly diminished. I think I've mentioned before that I suffer from mild IBS, now on what would have been a day when I might have had to work hard to hold it back and go to the toilet quite quickly, that would be impossible. When I need to go there is very little warning. Also my stress incontinence here has become quite obvious, any laughter sneezing or heavy lifting is likely to lead to some small release and whenever I break wind something is released. So all that is very good, but I haven't yet achieved what I want, which is to get zero warning and for it to just flow out. I suppose what I'm trying to describe is the automatic releases I get similar to stress incontinence but at any time quite independent of what I'm doing. Perhaps this is an impossible dream?

3. Bedwetting -Sadly, just the one night which is now over three weeks ago so I'm beginning to think I simply woke in the night and released as I've been doing for the past 9 months but simply don't remember doing so. I'm still desperately hoping this will happen soon.

Finally again hugs and kisses to Charles for his continued support. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 4:39 PM, DaveeBEd said:

9 Month update

I have made it to 9 Months! I'd like to say that again I have not worn underwear for 9 months. I really never thought I'd manage to get this far!

I can't claim to be incontinent yet and certainly not doubly incontinent which has been my goal and unfortunately i'm not a bedwetter yet, but progress is being made very slowly. I'll deal with progress on each of these.

1. Bladder IC if I'm busy working or doing anything that I have to focus on for any length of time, I will suddenly realise that I'm wet. I rarely if ever now get the feeling that I need to pee or if I do, as soon as I realise there's a need, a flow ha started. However when I say a flow, I do not think its ever a stream as it would have been 9 months ago. I release a very small amount very regularly which is pretty close to incontinence I believe. When I've had a shower or am changing my diaper there will always be a slight dribble before I've finished the change or before I've finished drying myself completely if I've had a shower. But I feel this is most obvious after changing a soiled diaper. This obviously takes significantly longer than simply changing a heavy diaper and in that extended time I've noticed there's always a dribble. I've now trained myself not to try and clench down to stop this, even if it runs the risk of splashing on to the new clean diaper, but most pleasing of all I don't believe I'd actually be able to stop the dribble even if I tried. I don't know why I feel this but I'm beginning to feel I have very little control now. A really good thing though is that unless I've soiled my diaper I can go longer without changing as my bladder clearly holds far less, so there seems to be limited chance of a genuine leakage.

2. Bowel Incontinence.I'm still dreaming of genuinely losing control of my bowels. However the control I do have has clearly diminished. I think I've mentioned before that I suffer from mild IBS, now on what would have been a day when I might have had to work hard to hold it back and go to the toilet quite quickly, that would be impossible. When I need to go there is very little warning. Also my stress incontinence here has become quite obvious, any laughter sneezing or heavy lifting is likely to lead to some small release and whenever I break wind something is released. So all that is very good, but I haven't yet achieved what I want, which is to get zero warning and for it to just flow out. I suppose what I'm trying to describe is the automatic releases I get similar to stress incontinence but at any time quite independent of what I'm doing. Perhaps this is an impossible dream?

3. Bedwetting -Sadly, just the one night which is now over three weeks ago so I'm beginning to think I simply woke in the night and released as I've been doing for the past 9 months but simply don't remember doing so. I'm still desperately hoping this will happen soon.

Finally again hugs and kisses to Charles for his continued support. 

Staying relaxed and being able to remain in that state is really hard to do. But needed in my belief to see fast results. The lack of ability to remain relaxed at all times, may have contributed to my lack of progress. Five years and counting....

Though bladder capacity has gone down, significantly.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, secretdesire said:

Hang in there it will happen. Do you drink extra water before bed? If not, why not? Use a super thick diaper like Dry 24/7 so you can mentally trust it and and take some melatonin before bed. Don’t drink caffeine late in the day and make sure you are sleeping well. I think the key is overwhelming the bladder and also decreasing it’s capacity. Though I wet regularly now at night  I still wake up from time to time and have to manually urinate so that might not go away until you are completely incontinent.

Assume you take melatonin?  If so, what does it do for you?

20 hours ago, WBxx said:

Assume you take melatonin?  If so, what does it do for you?

Not sure it will do anything unless you have sleep issues. After experimenting with it on and off I’ve found it helps me get to sleep faster. 10mg does the trick but it’s a higher dose. 

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly I want to apologise to everyone who takes a look from time to time at my 12 month IC progress report for the gap since my last update.

Things have certainly progressed, but not necessarily quite as I’d hoped.

I mentioned in a previous post that in the past I used to suffer from mild bouts of IBS. This used to manifest itself in me having to rush to the toilet once or twice in relatively quick succession for a very soft bowel movement, not quite diarrhoea but a very soft consistency followed by some abdominal pain and then constipation later in the day. This would happen for a few days and then disappear just as quickly as it appeared and then after a few months the cycle would tend to repeat.

Just after my last post this returned with a vengeance. I would have regular bouts of diarrhoea and even if my bowel control hadn’t been impacted at all by my untraining I would probably have struggled to reach the toilet in time. Well, then it's a good job you were diapered I hear you cry and yes that’s true, other than there were a few days where I was getting through approximately seven diapers each day and spending so long cleaning myself that I was genuinely beginning to feel disabled by my condition. I did actually remember making a very early comment on the forum that I actually looked forward to the negative impact and inconvenience of becoming IC could have on my life and I now know pretty much what that feels. 

Anyway, after a week or so of changing far too regularly I just got used to the feeling of my heavier than normal diapers. This of course had the inevitable affect of me getting the worst diaper rash I’ve ever experienced which took days to go and again meant I was back to having to change almost as soon as I’d spoiled my diapers.

Then again, just as I was getting used to this, suddenly one morning I felt an incredible burning sensation in my penis. I hadn't actually realised I was peeing until the pain hit, but sure enough it barely went away all day and whenever I felt it, I realised I was peeing. Obviously I looked at the Internet and soon realsed that I must have my first UTI. I drank more liquids but at the end of the second day I had to phone my doctor. They had no appointment for another two days so I had to go to A&E. I had to wear diapers to A&E as I had no idea how long I would have to wait to be seen (in the end it was almost 4 hours) and the pain was unbearable. I was finally diagnosed with the UTI and given painkillers and antibiotics and sent on my way by the young female doctor. Thankfully, after three days the situation resolved itself. They also said they would refer me to an urologist to check on my kidneys, bladder and prostate!

Then after two weeks or so of getting back to normal, I woke up one night in absolute agony. I had wet myself and had also passed some blood. I was sweating like crazy and my pulse was racing. I actually thought I might be having a heart attack and could barely get out of bed. I knew I had no option but to call an ambulance. 

When the paramedics arrived I was starting to panic, but of course they were great. Anyway to cut a long story short I spent three days in hospital on an antibiotic drip. I was in a ward with 5 other men where I was probably the only one under the age of 75 and of course after the staff removed my diaper they didn’t instantly return with a new one and I ended up soiling the bed which was very embarrassing to say the least and I felt terrible for the wonderful nurse who had to clean me and change the sheets. I then spent the next three days diapered but with no control over when I was changed and felt extremely vulnerable and sorry for myself. I also developed another diaper rash as the staff were simply too overworked to change me regularly enough and with a drip in my arm I couldn’t do this myself.

I did simply lay there thinking what a fool I’d been just for this crazy fetish.

But then of course deep down this is what I probably wanted, so other than being a drain on our under-funded NHS, looking back at present at least I don't have any significant regrets and am even starting to get that strange sexual thrill I get from the humiliation of wearing a diaper, as thinking about the situation I found myself in I can’t imagine many people could think of something more humiliating.

The good thing is that I now feel considerably better and I think I am now extremely close to achieving total dual IC. The urologist appointment hasn’t been made yet and unless I have any further infections, I will simply cancel it as my control hopefully diminishes even further.

My 12 month anniversary is now quite close and I suddenly feel that I may even achieve my goal by then. Also, now being able to look back at my time in hospital, at least at day three when I felt considerably better, the absolute humiliation of being diapered and wearing a surgical gown that opened at the back was something I simply wouldn’t have believed I could possibly reduce myself to last September when I commenced my journey.

On 8/12/2019 at 6:47 PM, DaveeBEd said:

Then after two weeks or so of getting back to normal, I woke up one night in absolute agony. I had wet myself and had also passed some blood. I was sweating like crazy and my pulse was racing. I actually thought I might be having a heart attack and could barely get out of bed. I knew I had no option but to call an ambulance. 

When the paramedics arrived I was starting to panic, but of course they were great. Anyway to cut a long story short I spent three days in hospital on an antibiotic drip. I was in a ward with 5 other men where I was probably the only one under the age of 75 and of course after the staff removed my diaper they didn’t instantly return with a new one and I ended up soiling the bed which was very embarrassing to say the least and I felt terrible for the wonderful nurse who had to clean me and change the sheets. I then spent the next three days diapered but with no control over when I was changed and felt extremely vulnerable and sorry for myself. I also developed another diaper rash as the staff were simply too overworked to change me regularly enough and with a drip in my arm I couldn’t do this myself.

OMG!!!  What the heck happened to you and do you know how?  Glad you're back out the other side but maybe others can learn from your (rather unpleasant) experience.  I thought it was pretty tough for males to get a UTI but it sounds like you took it to the next level.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 1:09 AM, foreverdl said:

You have sphincter muscles in both you bladder and you anus. I have beed told that if not careful you can get more than you want. I personally only want to have pee to be uncontrolled. I am really not wanting both. I have read online that if you retrain relaxing your bladder you can at the same time be relaxing your anus also.

Cool how far are you

On 5/21/2019 at 2:08 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Thank you for your kind words. Like you I'm surprised more people don't comment on here. I'm not an AB but it sounds to me as though you're Mommy is providing you with great support in achieving your goals.  How far are you planning to take it? Is she going to ban you from any adult activities? No sex, no alcohol no adult TV and only eating baby foods? 

I don't know what really triggered my interest but I'd experimented with diaper wear on and off for years and then started wearing for extended periods and the need to become IC just grew from there. I'm a gay sub man formerly into the leather scene as my partner still is. So we're now working on progressing me to IC and me spending time on a leash at home as his pet dog (its all part of the sub thing). We have the mask and paws etc. So we'll see where that leads.

Im starting to lose control of my bowels 

Bowel skid marks and accidents are common place when you have been diapered for years for a bladder issue, I am now approaching 5 years of being diapered 24/7 for a bladder issue and have been dealing with increasing bowel accidents but skid marks are a daily occurrence for the last year. From what I have read and the fact both my doctor and urologist were not concerned  this was now happening  leads me to believe bowel issues become common place when dealing with bladder ic issues over time.  

As your body adapts to being diapered and your sphincter muscles weaken on your bladder often you can become dual incontinent over time its not always the case but it does happen.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Bowel skid marks and accidents are common place when you have been diapered for years for a bladder issue, I am now approaching 5 years of being diapered 24/7 for a bladder issue and have been dealing with increasing bowel accidents but skid marks are a daily occurrence for the last year. From what I have read and the fact both my doctor and urologist were not conserved this was now happening  leads me to believe bowel issues become common place when dealing with bladder ic issues over time.  

As your body adapts to being diapered and your sphincter muscles weaken on your bladder often you can become dual incontinent over time its not always the case but it does happen.

Me too because my bladder issue really took off at 21 and im 26 now