LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

32 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

Once I get diapers where do I start? I don't want to follow all of the program since I still want to eat things that won't affect my poop or pee.

@Diaper Duck Did you read the PDF?  If not then go there and read it first.  Then plan to just wear the diapers.  Not everyone has done the way it is said in the PDF.

Maybe @~Brian~ can chime in as he knows a lot about this topic.  Also @Enthusi is on this journey as well.

• Like 1
On 7/10/2022 at 12:56 PM, Diaper Duck said:

First time seeing the 12 month diaper program, I am just stuck on what diapers to get without spending much until I can get a bit more money in my pocket.

@Diaper Duck I was once where you are, so let me give you this word of advice.   First of all-, there is a big difference between cheaper store brand diapers and a quality ABDL/Premium style.  And you pretty much get what you pay for, so if pay a high price- you'll likely get 8 to 10 hours out of diaper without much issue- unless you completely flood it- which is something you won't do when you get used to peeing in diapers.  Think of a fire hose versus a sprinkler.  A cheaper diaper won't handle much more than a few sprinkles- and no fire hoses.

FTR- at least when I was buying them, the CVS/Walgreens/Target brands were perfectly acceptable alternatives to premium grade briefs, but I think mostly they sell the Pull-On/Pull-Up style pants.  THOSE SUCK!   Those are not designed for what you looking at.  They can handle a leaky valve, but not a large-scale unauthorized bladder release.  Trust me- those will end up resulting puddles and wet clothing- which is not good.

On Amazon, you can get Abena, which is high quality and not overly expensive product- but may more than your current budget.  My current primary product is a case of Crinklz diapers (Better Dry), which I get every two months.  i find that I need about 2 or 3 more packs to get through the two months- so I buy other diapers to supplement.  My absolute favorite is the Rearz (Inspire Control).  They are great diapers- but per unit price is significant.   And- please note- even a high-quality diaper isn't going to handle a massive void.  It will flood- and you will leak- badly.

You don't have to change much of your diet if you aren't interested in pooping in a diaper.  The diet is dealing with both the ease of eliminating and the odor of the product.  Follow that diet will make your poop smell less worse (still bad), and will make evacuation much easier.  BTW- that's not a bad thing as you get older.

In my case, I still haven't made the jump to allow unauthorized bowel releases, or even make frequent.   It's always choice, and a choice I make about once a month.  That's always a big reason that six years in and I still wear a lighter product at night during night than the day.

For you reference, after six years of wearing diapers almost 24/7, but not pooping, and not doing much more than just wearing the diapers.  I can now go a few hours (usually dinner until bedtime) without any protection- if I'm home by myself)  If i need to- I can go with a Pull Up, and monitor my output by making sure I use the toilet, but I prefer not, and I can sleep in Pull Up (if I need to)- I would prefer a better product.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Thank you, its been a while since I have been on the site since my desire died out, but it came back today and I still live with my parents, but the plan is in the next few months is for me to get a apartment and then a job! but I plan on getting diapers right after I settle in. The problem is saving enough to have a year supply which what I also plan on doing, going to cost alot though.

On 8/7/2022 at 12:03 AM, spark said:

You don't have to change much of your diet if you aren't interested in pooping in a diaper.  The diet is dealing with both the ease of eliminating and the odor of the product.  Follow that diet will make your poop smell less worse (still bad), and will make evacuation much easier.  BTW- that's not a bad thing as you get older.

I plan on becoming bowel incontinent but without changing my diet, I hope I can achive this.

• 1 month later...

Im 21 and just recently decide to go 24/7 in diapers. Gave it some thought and decided that I want to make myself incontinent permanently, this way I have no option of backing out of diapers, going to start my journey tomorrow and will post back the results, hopefully by then end I will have lost all control of my bowels and bladder. Wish me luck

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 4:16 PM, GizmoInDiapers said:

Im 21 and just recently decide to go 24/7 in diapers. Gave it some thought and decided that I want to make myself incontinent permanently, this way I have no option of backing out of diapers, going to start my journey tomorrow and will post back the results, hopefully by then end I will have lost all control of my bowels and bladder. Wish me luck

Do you live with your parents?

On 12/17/2022 at 5:16 PM, GizmoInDiapers said:

Did you go through with this? How so?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I’m about half a year into the program. I did take a shortcut and used a catheter and Suppositories to speed up the Incontinence, so far I’ve lost complete control over my bladder which is good, I’ve also lost control over my bowels but like I said I took a shortcut that isn’t necessarily completely safe. So anyways I do actually have to wear a diaper 24/7 but like I said before it’s what I wanted I also Pee in my sleep just about every night, every now and then I’ll wake up to a Poopy diaper. So far I’ve had alot of accidents of Messing my diaper without me actually trying to or fully aware of the fact that I’m pooping my diaper, I still have a bit of control but it’s not alot. Thats pretty much all for the update, I’ll post again once I’m either close to the year mark or at the year mark just for the heck of it

• Like 2
On 2/1/2014 at 4:24 PM, Thad said:

While not following the plan exactly, I can attest that the logic is valid. I've found that it's become easier to wet and I've started losing some control as I've been diapered 24/7 for awhile now, mostly around 9 months. I'm grateful for the advice and support from others here on the same journey. 

• 2 weeks later...

I literally just joined to join this thread.

I started going 24/7 4 months ago and now I believe I genuinely belong back in diapers for the rest of my life. I’m coming at this from a “never grew up” mentality and ever since admitting that to myself I have new levels of compassion and empathy and self-love. maybe I can be in a place where I can allow myself to regress more often, more permanently, not just so much a “headspace”. 

I crave the feeling of needing them. I used to be really leaky and have a tiny bladder. After getting treated for a UTI, all of that “goodness” of feeling out-of-control is gone and I am completely completely devastated.

I tried clicking on the first post but I didn’t see the document. It leads me to an error page. Does anyone have a copy they’d be willing to share? 

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/14/2023 at 9:12 AM, Xenobite said:

I literally just joined to join this thread.

I started going 24/7 4 months ago and now I believe I genuinely belong back in diapers for the rest of my life. I’m coming at this from a “never grew up” mentality and ever since admitting that to myself I have new levels of compassion and empathy and self-love. maybe I can be in a place where I can allow myself to regress more often, more permanently, not just so much a “headspace”. 

I crave the feeling of needing them. I used to be really leaky and have a tiny bladder. After getting treated for a UTI, all of that “goodness” of feeling out-of-control is gone and I am completely completely devastated.

I tried clicking on the first post but I didn’t see the document. It leads me to an error page. Does anyone have a copy they’d be willing to share? 

Thank you.

The link doesn't work. Click on the PDF download.