LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

The prospect of unlearned toilet training and self imposed incontinence sounds exciting. I have to ask though, what kind of job do you work that will allow for this while not risking alienation.

Uh, any job. If you're truly incontinent (by choice or not), then it is discrimination not to hire someone for it. This would go double for someone already working and becomes incontinent.

The prospect of unlearned toilet training and self imposed incontinence sounds exciting. I have to ask though, what kind of job do you work that will allow for this while not risking alienation.

Like Baby Brian said any job it is discrimination if they fire you for wearing diapers (and to tell you the truth incontinence isn't always testable especially like my tests done on me as a kid came back inconclusive or negative when they diagnosed me with OAB) anyways your coworkers and bosses will probably assume that you are incontinent if they should find out that you are wearing diapers. You don't have to disclose the reason why you are wearing before or after you are asked. You can always say that you have bladder control troll problems., which isn't technically a lye cause I think their is a psychological term for people who want to be incontinent and like I've seen others post that there bladder control problem is they have much control, and seen some with that saying of their bladder control problem is to much control. So that's what I'd say. I'm incontinent for 5 years now but their are times when I can get to the toilet but don't either I am busy and also working on weaking my bladder even more.
  • 2 weeks later...

Why do you think that? The only protected classes are race, gender, age and religion. And in more progressive states, sexual orientation and maybe gender identity. There is most certainly no law on the books barring discrimination against diaper lovers. Now, maybe if you have an actual need and can prove it via doctor's note, you might have some recourse under ADA. But I'm betting most here do not. Plus, when an employer wants to fire you, they won't tell you why. They'll make up excuses about your performance. They want to avoid having to pay unemployment benefits, after all.

Yes they can make up a reason for firing you but it better be legit cause you can go to the department of labor and a lawyer. And if you are incontinent they can not fire you and it would have to be written in the dress code no diapers unless incontinent to be able to fire you and also they will assume that you are incontinent if they catch you wearing a diaper. You don't need to disclose the reason that you are wearing diapers. Again wearing diapers is a touchy subject and one that employers don't touch cause of the disability rights. Now they may fire you if you get caught and you are only wearing them every once in awhile and give you a reason that you are not appropriate for the job or your character is not up to par with the job or something like that

You can also make the case for a peridic need based on a reoccurring psychological need. Of course that would mean needing to see a psychologist and getting a note from them. Then you would still be covered under the ADA just as equally as a physically disable person.

You can also make the case for a peridic need based on a reoccurring psychological need. Of course that would mean needing to see a psychologist and getting a note from them. Then you would still be covered under the ADA just as equally as a physically disable person.

Why do you think that? The only protected classes are race, gender, age and religion. And in more progressive states, sexual orientation and maybe gender identity. There is most certainly no law on the books barring discrimination against diaper lovers. Now, maybe if you have an actual need and can prove it via doctor's note, you might have some recourse under ADA. But I'm betting most here do not. Plus, when an employer wants to fire you, they won't tell you why. They'll make up excuses about your performance. They want to avoid having to pay unemployment benefits, after all.

Oh, really? I didn't know that. Can you get this note after being terminated and still seek redress? It seems a bit like trying to buy fire insurance after your house burns down. If so, that's really good to know. Not sure I'd be up for the added humiliation of convincing a psychologist that I have a psychological need. Plus you know, I don't. I just really like them is all :thumbsup:

All suing is done after someone has been wronged (even in preemptive suits), suing and seeking redress is not insurance. And yes, you could get the psychologists note after the fact. As for feeling humiliated, that's all on you and how big of a deal you make it out like to be. If it's not humiliating to you to wear a diaper (for whatever reason), then getting that note wouldn't be humiliating either.

I have a union and legal representation when I need it. There are places in policy that skirt the law (ADA). "If an employee becomes unable to perform his or her duties through disability or injury, the employee will be offered an available position that does not require the above listed ability." This does not mean they have to keep you on the same pay scale, or honor your seniority in your new position. The only reason I can think of that they can fire me for wearing at work is they do not have nor are they required to have an area available for me to change. Relief is not always readily available and being in close quarters t with a coworker while wearing a messy diaper seems like a reason my employer would use. Especially since I am paid more than most of my coworkers. With the attorney's help, I'd probably keep my job. The bottom line is not only would it be humiliating on an epic scale, but I live in Texas. They could come up with whatever reason they wanted to shit-can my ass and I've seen it done.

But enough with the fun stuff, I just got my sample of dry24/7 and 24 pack of Inspire briefs. Gonna test them both and post a review!

I didn't mean to offend any of you with the previous post. I respect your bravery for wearing 24/7 by choice, and realize some of you don't have a choice (some did and passed the point of no return). For those of you with no choice, I envy you at least to some extent and feal sympathy for you in the way that you don't enjoy all the freedom of someone with complete control.

Where did u get your free samples from? Would like to try a different diaper.

you can get several free samples by calling NorthShore their number is on their website
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...