LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

How long this takes varies a lot, but very few have had success in less than 12 months, and I know of none who succeeded in less than 6-8 months :( You have to realize that you are changing a deeply-ingrained life-long habit which is not easy to do, and indeed is not always achievable for everyone :whistling: The only faster way only emulates Incontinence- catheters or stents- and they have their own group of problems :rolleyes: Besides, this is not something to take lightly as once you achieve incontinence it may not be reversible so taking a year to go here is actually a good idea so that you will experience the pitfalls enough to know for sure that this is right for you ;)

How long this takes varies a lot, but very few have had success in less than 12 months, and I know of none who succeeded in less than 6-8 months :( You have to realize that you are changing a deeply-ingrained life-long habit which is not easy to do, and indeed is not always achievable for everyone :whistling: The only faster way only emulates Incontinence- catheters or stents- and they have their own group of problems :rolleyes: Besides, this is not something to take lightly as once you achieve incontinence it may not be reversible so taking a year to go here is actually a good idea so that you will experience the pitfalls enough to know for sure that this is right for you ;)

For 50/50 control, this could be hard. I actually think this can be harder than either wearing once in awhile or wearing 24/7 because you will either start traveling forward or backward in becoming incontinent. You will have to hold it some times in order to have a once in a blue moon accident but otherwise being able to void when willing. That means holding it certain times and other times not so much. I haven't done enough research on this but you could end up with accidents when not wearing or wetting at night (over a very long period of doing this). Perhaps someone with more knowledge could give some advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions for a vibrating alarm clock for the wrist to use at night - the vibrating has to be strong enough to wake a heavy sleeper.

My intention is to use the vibrating alarm to wake up during the night and wet, that way not letting my bladder expand – and subsequently get into the routine of bed wetting in the end.

I have looked at some of the alarm watches on this site.

http://www.hearmore.com/store/prodView.asp?idproduct=904&idstore=6&product=Vibralite-3--Blue-with-Blue-Velcro--R--Brand-Fasteners-Band

I will say this... I don't get them. I ordered one and it vibrated... unfortunately it vibrated so vigorously that it woke my wife too. They are great if you live alone, but if you are sharing a bed with someone then you might as well just use a regular alarm.

• 2 months later...

I have started and stopped this program several times but hope this time it sticks. QUESTION: I have trouble wetting at night mainly because for some reason when im asleep and I need to go I get "excited" down there and it keeps me from going. It seems like its my bodys way of holding it in. Does anyone else have this problem or figured out how to deal with it? Sometimes its actually painful and I wake in the middle of the night.

Its not an actual excitement thing as much is it is the body using that to keep me from wetting myself at night I think. Thanks to some others help on this board I figured it out. I use an alarm to wake up at 3am let it happen and then go back to sleep. Problem solved, and no morning embarrasment or flood either!

I think it goes to the 12 month guide's description of balancing. Training the body to expel as one drinks.

That being said I think it is for all three of the reasons you list without special preference to any of them. All are needed and hydration is the only way to accomplish them.

Spargano

I am not sure I agree. My brief experience lately has led me to believe my bladder capacity is shrinking in that my voids are not the mega voids every 3-4 hours. Now my voids are what I would call a normal person as my diaper can now handle 4-5 wettings easily whereas before I was lasting perhaps 1-2 wettings. My diapering has improved some, but that does make up for the increased ability to cope, smaller wettings does.

I am not sure I agree. My brief experience lately has led me to believe my bladder capacity is shrinking in that my voids are not the mega voids every 3-4 hours. Now my voids are what I would call a normal person as my diaper can now handle 4-5 wettings easily whereas before I was lasting perhaps 1-2 wettings. My diapering has improved some, but that does make up for the increased ability to cope, smaller wettings does.

I was wondering whether natural diuretics (waterpills) like XPEL, can help in speeding up things in terms of training the bladder to release frequently?

Only in the short term. The water pills help get rid of excess water in your system which makes you go pee a lot at first. Eventually though you wont have any more built up so you'll go back To peeing normally again regardless if you keep taking the pills.

Ok I have a sensitive question related to the 247 program here. Since you are trying to relax the muscles down there does that mean during untraining you should refrain from sexual activity? Since wouldn't that strenghten those muscles?

• 4 months later...

I am now incontinent. I did it by choice over about 3 years of wearing full time and keeping relaxed. I have a great girlfriend who loves to be babied by me and calls me daddy. I love it so much. I do feel the conflict sometimes of being a diapered daddy but I just turn around and think.... who the hell made the rules?

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...