LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

Working on it for both. I mess right near people and I'm feeling comfortable. I doesn't smell that bad. I'm messy in my bed and I don't even smell it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I did the program and it does work, while i didn't follow as it was written i stayed pretty much on course with it. I didn't use tapes or a catheter to help me along but i can say i experienced all the things the author wrote about, the freqent wettings, bedwetting all the time now, bladder spasems etc. The thing i noticed just recently was that without any urge or warning i would start wetting my diaper ( i could tell by the warmth and wetness but no urge whatsoever) Thats when i knew i was incontinent for sure. It took me about 9 months to achieve this but everyone one is different so if you really want this be patient it could take longer for you. Good luck in your quest and let us know how your doing.
I am following the program i have been exclusively wearing diapers 24/7 for at least 3 weeks. Since I wear cloth diapers, i've had to establish a way to keep my supply of diapers, boosters, and PUL diaper covers clean and dry. normally I change my diaper in the morning. yesterday i took off my saturated night diaper i had wet it again just before my shower. Once in the shower, all of a sudden, without warning, i peed again. i think the program is starting to work

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I wear diapers nearly every day, but on the few I don't I'll have a Poise long pad on which work as an adequate surrogate. Wetting while driving isn't a problem for me. Its been happening for years now. Bed wetting is happening more. Maybe 4~8 times a month. It has been the hardest to achieve, but I'm progressing. Messing has always been easy for me so this part, while unintended, happens fairly frequent with or without a diaper on. There have been times where I'll be doing something and I feel the poop sliding out and I just can't stop it. All that I do is hope its not much and clean myself up in the nearest bathroom. Also I feel that it takes too d*mn much effort to undo a disposable just to *maybe* make it to the toilet in time. I'll deal until I can change.

Tidbit: A toilet actually puts the sphincter in a bad position causing an incomplete void.

Any updates on people doing the program? I have been very interested in trying it. I have a feeling that not only do you need to physically be ready to become incontinent but more importantly be mentally prepared to be incontinent. You must totally let your bladder work without any interference 

• 1 month later...

I've made it over a year no potty but I still can hold my bladder. I never wet the bed. During the day it flows when I'm relaxed sometimes I have to stand up when I feel the pain to go. Messing I can hold it at times but have had accidents before.

How long this takes varies from one person to another. And there's some who it doesn't work for. Re-read the whole thing again and try to see if you rushed a step along the way. You may need to focus on one aspect or another more than most folks do. Above all be patient and never give up.

Bettypooh

• 4 months later...
I am following the program i have been exclusively wearing diapers 24/7 for at least 3 weeks. Since I wear cloth diapers, i've had to establish a way to keep my supply of diapers, boosters, and PUL diaper covers clean and dry. normally I change my diaper in the morning. yesterday i took off my saturated night diaper i had wet it again just before my shower. Once in the shower, all of a sudden, without warning, i peed again. i think the program is starting to work

Where do I get the 12 month program from

On 12/12/2018 at 7:42 PM, Dunham said:

It said it's been deleted or someone shared it with out permission and it was deleted

The first post contains a link which on my computer opens a PDF entitled
“T h e T w e l v e M o n t h D i a p e r - T r a i n i n g P r o g r a m”.
Perhaps it’s a regional issue.

Whatever, here’s another source for the document
http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/12_Month_Diaper_Training_Program_For_Becoming_incontinent.html

• Thanks 1
The first post contains a link which on my computer opens a PDF entitled
“T h e T w e l v e M o n t h D i a p e r - T r a i n i n g P r o g r a m”.
Perhaps it’s a regional issue.
Whatever, here’s another source for the document
http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/12_Month_Diaper_Training_Program_For_Becoming_incontinent.html
Thank you

I do believe the programmes works, I've been sticking with it for about 3 months and whilst I haven't lost control but I clealry have less capacity in my bladder and get regular cramps/spams now confirming something is happening to the muscles

• 4 weeks later...

As I've now got to 100 days of going diapered 24/7 I thought i'd update anyone who might be interested.

With urinary IC, now if I've been sitting for a while and assuming i'm not in any way dehydrated as soon as I stand up i think I need to pee and its instantaneous from the moment I realise I need to go. I can stop the flow but I experience immediate discomfort, not quite pain if I stop and need to relax and let it out again.

I have and no wet nights yet but do relax and pee when I wake up at night and shortly go back to sleep so I am very used to sleeping in a wet diaper now.

Also at the weekend I experienced my first genuine stress incontinence. We had two friend over for dinner and someone told a very funny story and as I laughed I peed, this has never happened to me before and I view this as a major milestone.

With BM, due to my high fibre and no red meat diet I can go in any position and it now flows with a minimum of pushing and once it starts I can't really stop it. This happens between 1 and 2 hours after food so 3 times most days.

I am using 5 diapers on a  typical day including overnight and have had one nasty rash so far that cleared up after a coulee of days thankfully, with generous cream use.

A funny story: I had to get changed on a long train journey last week and didn't realise until it was too late that the door hadn't locked properly only to be faced by a girl of about three and her very shocked looking mother. I really could have died especially as I had to pass them both on the way back to my seat afterwards!!

I will update again in a month or so unless there are any major events to report.

• 4 weeks later...

One more update from me as I'm now over 4 months 24/7.

There have been no major changes since my last post, other than I now notice whenever I stand after sitting for some time there seems to be an almost instantaneous release of pee and my stress incontinence has increased slightly. If I sneeze I feel a small squirt of pee.

I mentioned elsewhere on the site that I'm starting a weekly test where I try to pee in a toilet and try to see the rate of flow and check if  I can stop midstream as its hard to gauge exactly the rate of flow when diapered. I used to be able to stop and start at will, even when I'd been holding it back for a long time and there was very strong stream. Whilst I can still stop midstream, the normal rate of flow is definitely less and stopping takes a noticeable effort with a slight dribble until I relax again when the flow continues which I believe is a good sign of decreasing capacity and control.

No wet nights I'm afraid which is disappointing!

Re: BMs - very soft typically three times a day and most BMs are now what the programme calls reflex, with no effort at all and once it starts it just oozes out and thankfully with Nullo the smell is almost zero. As you know, I feel a need for humiliation and when my BM incontinence properly kicks in I'm thinking of stopping the Nullo so I have that fear that I may just have an uncontrollable BM at any moment and the smell would clearly be incredibly embarrassing. I'm chatting this over with my partner as he'd have to tolerate it the most and as he's been extremely supportive of my strange journey so far, I don't want to inflict this on him if he's going to be disgusted by it, but he does appreciate my need, so we'll see how that goes.

I'll update again in another month or so.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

6 Months Update

I'm not sure when i started this back in September that I really imagined I'd get this far. Having had a number of attempts at untraining myself over the previous few years I'd always given up with just over three weeks being my longest period of being 24/7. So lasting 6 months in itself seems like a major milestone to me, even if there hadn't been any decrease in my bladder control, which I'm happy to report has reduced significantly.

I decided to restart the programme having ended a previous long-term relationship and so living alone and thankfully working from home gave me the opportunity. Since then whilst I still work from home I have a new partner and although we don;t live together full-time, he has been so tremendously supportive of my aims, so a huge thank you to Charles.

Anyway. i'm sure the reason you are reading this is to see what's changed.

Firstly, I now barely notice an urge to pee and not every day but at least a few times each week I realise I'm wet and don't know when it happened. The first time I realised this was a few weeks ago and it was an amazing thrill. I now get real stress incontinence whenever I sneeze or laugh, I feel a small splash of pee. Also during my weekly toilet test, there is now very little pressure behind the stream of pee and even that is hard to stop mid-flow, resulting in a few dribbles even when I do stop it. So all those things are good. The bad is that I still feel bladder spasms and they can be quite painful. I had hoped they would have stopped my now. Also no wet nights yet which is becoming rather frustrating.

Re: BMs I am further down the path of losing control. They have synchronised to my food intake but now if I bend down to pick anything up I'm aware of a fart which is often not a fart as some amount of small soft poo is released.

I still can't wait for my first genuine wet night but I do believe that I have considerably shrunk my bladder and considerably weakemed the sphincter muscles. I also believe that the nerves sending the bladder full signal to my brain is starting to become intermittent as I've now started to feel my wet diaper without knowing when it happened. At this rate I do feel that I may be in schedule for the 12 months of compete dual IC!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DaveeBEd said:

6 Months Update

I'm not sure when i started this back in September that I really imagined I'd get this far. Having had a number of attempts at untraining myself over the previous few years I'd always given up with just over three weeks being my longest period of being 24/7. So lasting 6 months in itself seems like a major milestone to me, even if there hadn't been any decrease in my bladder control, which I'm happy to report has reduced significantly.

I decided to restart the programme having ended a previous long-term relationship and so living alone and thankfully working from home gave me the opportunity. Since then whilst I still work from home I have a new partner and although we don;t live together full-time, he has been so tremendously supportive of my aims, so a huge thank you to Charles.

Anyway. i'm sure the reason you are reading this is to see what's changed.

Firstly, I now barely notice an urge to pee and not every day but at least a few times each week I realise I'm wet and don't know when it happened. The first time I realised this was a few weeks ago and it was an amazing thrill. I now get real stress incontinence whenever I sneeze or laugh, I feel a small splash of pee. Also during my weekly toilet test, there is now very little pressure behind the stream of pee and even that is hard to stop mid-flow, resulting in a few dribbles even when I do stop it. So all those things are good. The bad is that I still feel bladder spasms and they can be quite painful. I had hoped they would have stopped my now. Also no wet nights yet which is becoming rather frustrating.

Re: BMs I am further down the path of losing control. They have synchronised to my food intake but now if I bend down to pick anything up I'm aware of a fart which is often not a fart as some amount of small soft poo is released.

I still can't wait for my first genuine wet night but I do believe that I have considerably shrunk my bladder and considerably weakemed the sphincter muscles. I also believe that the nerves sending the bladder full signal to my brain is starting to become intermittent as I've now started to feel my wet diaper without knowing when it happened. At this rate I do feel that I may be in schedule for the 12 months of compete dual IC!

Your first true wet night is well worth the wait and all your efforts so far. Enjoy your journey and keep it up.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 8:50 AM, DaveeBEd said:

6 Months Update

... during my weekly toilet test...

These toilet tests is focusing your contious mind on your sphincter functions. As a result, it will not pass onto the autonomic subcontious control.

On 3/20/2019 at 8:50 AM, DaveeBEd said:

6 Months Update

Loss of bowel control, or more correctly termed as autonomic bowel control requires good diet and hydration. Other items that assist is nullo / activated charcoal - to eleminate the smell;  cod liver oil / fish oil - to lubricate the anal canal, reduces the sensation of messing; petrolum jelly in ones butt - gives the feeling that you are already messy. As a result, unless one can finely feel when they mess / remember when they mess, one is unaware contiously that you did mess until a diaper change. This passes messing directly to subcontious / autonomic control / reflex action.

Once either bladder or bowel is autonomic, the body, in a way to conserve energy, will reduce the production of vasprossen during times of rest = wet and messy diapers during sleep.

Good luck in your endevours, and stop testing yourself. The sooner you stop focusing / testing your bladder / bowel control, the sooner the mind automates the process. A diaper dependant baby does not focus on its bladder / bowel needs nor the state of its diaper / bed  / clothes. If a babies body needs to void, it does without intervention reguardless of the state of the babies bed / clothes / diaper / or even if the baby is wearing a diaper or not or wherever the baby is or whatever it is doing. In a baby, voiding is a fully an autonomic (reflex) process.

• 2 weeks later...

An Experience I wanted to Share

I woke up at about 6am this morning having slept solidly though from about 11pm and to my amazement I was wet. My first genuine wet night I really  wanted to share this as I was beginning to think it would never come. I am still buzzing three hours later. I do hope this is the first of many.

This is my 220th day of 24/7 !! I'll give a full update very soon.

• Like 3
On 5/1/2019 at 8:50 AM, DaveeBEd said:

An Experience I wanted to Share

I woke up at about 6am this morning having slept solidly though from about 11pm and to my amazement I was wet. My first genuine wet night I really  wanted to share this as I was beginning to think it would never come. I am still buzzing three hours later. I do hope this is the first of many.

This is my 220th day of 24/7 !! I'll give a full update very soon.

That first true wet bed feeling is just amazing.

• Like 1