LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

• 3 months later...

I have with great interest read every post in this thread. The reason being is that over the past year or so I have developed a strong need and desire to become completely bladder incontinent. I have even thought of being totally incontinent in both areas but the priority for me at this point is to be urinary incontinent.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Following this path was how I untrained myself. The quick fix way was not a option, I wanted and achieved total lose of control. I did take longer then 12 months but I will enjoy my need for diapers the rest of my life.

• Like 1
On 23/09/2016 at 2:51 PM, dljim95 said:

Following this path was how I untrained myself. The quick fix way was not a option, I wanted and achieved total lose of control. I did take longer then 12 months but I will enjoy my need for diapers the rest of my life.

Yes I am thoroughly content with my need for nappies for the rest of my life too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2017 at 6:48 AM, deewet said:

I am not sure why some resist the natural direction this takes one, but glad to see you are on board.

It doesn't work for all of us who have tried it. But overall it seems to have a decent chance of success, and is worth trying first.

I think the key is being a bedwetter first, or even

I'm going to be following this program for urinary incontinence. So far, I've been at it for 3 weeks (start date 4/7/17)

• Like 1
On 01/05/2017 at 4:59 AM, babybee120 said:

Cool, i am going to start to.

I've never regretted going 24/7 and being dependant on nappies. I have very little control over my bladder now.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, stevewet said:

I've never regretted going 24/7 and being dependant on nappies. I have very little control over my bladder now.

How long did it take for you to lose control?

1 hour ago, Ferix said:

How long did it take for you to lose control?

I was already experiencing a degree of incontinence due to diabetic neuropathy and deided it was just easier to wear pads or nappies all the time. I probably lost what control I had remaining within 6 months. Now I am completely dependant on nappies.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...