LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Other Girls?

LilPrincess

Are there any other *real* girls (not sissies) in the DFW area looking for just another friend to chat with?

there actually is but she is sorta rude.. i met her and was umm lets say different if youd like to know who it is.. umm ya you can message me but i think theres only a few of you gals in the dfw area.. most are shy

Ohhh.... yeah, most of us don't really speak out much because when we do pop out we tend to get bombarded by guys from all corners and doesn't really make any girl want to admit she's out there, at least not me, that's for sure. Makes me feel more like a piece of meat then a human being.

i know how you feel, same exact reason i cant meet girls because to many guys bombard them, so when someone decent comes around to try and talk to them they still ignore them because its just another guy

i know a lot of diaper girls not in texas tho..lol.. umm but like i said she was really rude not the normal rude just hard to explain >.>

Ohhh.... yeah, most of us don't really speak out much because when we do pop out we tend to get bombarded by guys from all corners

Untrue. Angela Bauer, lilannie, and others seem to get along just fine.

I think that you're a wanker and a fake that's just repeating stereotypes.

i know how you feel, same exact reason i cant meet girls because to many guys bombard them, so when someone decent comes around to try and talk to them they still ignore them because its just another guy

exactly :)

but, it can be worked around too, at least i've learned to stop trying to judge all guys who come to say hi as being a perv, which admittedly for a while i got to thinking after having so many that seemed to only want.. well... you know... but, all it took was a few sweet guys taking the time to show me that that's not how all guys are to remind me i cant judge someone just because they are a guy

but yea i mean i still do hide out a lot, depending on the group i am on, and so do several of my friends, unfortunatly, in this sort of community, girls can start to feel a bit like a piece of meat, but.... its just a matter of showing them that you aren't that way and i bet any girl would come around soon enough even if at first she was a lil reserved

certain places are also worse than others, like here on this particular board i haven't been harassed once, but on other boards the second i sign in its like 10 ims+ all at once from every guy whose on so... i think part of it is also determined by how a group is run and the people on it

• 2 months later...

i dont know why guys even bother looking for women who wear diapers

look i realized it's harder to find them, but i think the main problem is guys want them to be diapered when they should find someone who is caring enough to not mind that that you wear them.

But that there is the problem cause most people dont want to tell them and end the relationship.

But if you think she will not understand then give up wearing diapers just be glad you got someone in your life.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...