LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Keep Your Pacifier In Your Mouth All Night?

turtlepins

I do alot of the time. It's happened to me twice in the last 3 days. It doesn't happen all the time though I might wake in the night & it has fallen out so I put it back in & go back to sleep. Generally though I wake up with it in my mouth :)

Guest rosemonde10

Most nights I sleep all night with my NUK 5. It all depends on your sleeping position. If you sleep on your back the only thing to wrorry about is your mouth coming open enough for the NUK to slip out. On your side would be difficult. On your stomach I don't see this working at all.

I saw somewhere a person created a tie thing that when they went to slip they put their baby paci into their mouth, then tied two strings around to the back of their head so it wouldn't slip out. It was weird looking but it worked. Which I suppose is the point. lol.

Yes. I do sleep all night with my NUK 5.

At night I sleep with a nuk medic pro. I very rarely wake up without it being in my mouth, though when I do, I'm pulling my thumb out of my mouth when I wake up.

Guest YkDave

when i was first getting into the groove of things, when i first got my nuk5, i would usually loose it in the middle of the night.

After about a week, i would always wake up with it in my mouth. nothing like waking up and havin a paci in your mouth!

Now, its a very rare occasion that it falls out in the middle of the night, maybe once every 6 months. and i sleep on my back, on my side, upside down and backwards, im all over the place LOL

Guest rosemonde10

nothing like waking up and havin a paci in your mouth!

+1.

It's an all around nice feeling and a great way to start the day. Unless you have a soggy or messed diaper. lol.

Hit and miss whether it stays in. Usually gets spat out sometime and I wake up around it later.

Speaking of, ever rolled over one in bed? Its a similar pain to that of standing on lego.

• Like 1

The shape of my mouth means that when I relax with my paci in my mouth, I get some air in there and end up with a dry mouth if I'm sleeping, which is a bit nasty when you wake up. That said, I don't sleep with it in that often, maybe a couple of times a month, but when I do, I do tend to keep it in all night :)

Guest YkDave

haha, im kind of the same way. Not so much dry mouth at all, but if im sleeping on my side or stomach, i can soak the pillow pretty badly! LOL

I go to bed with it in my mouth but it usually falls out while I'm asleep. I have a hard time breathing with my pacifier in all night so I may take it out myself before I fall too deep into slumber.

I tend to lose mine during the night, and have only awakened two times with it still in place.

pacifiers I love, but afraid not much at night. I lose them all the time and than Me too tired to find them, after go to bed.

I do use a paci for daytime naps.

I am a bottle at night baby. 2 reasons first because I have had a baba almost every night of my life. and also because I have chronic asthma and chronic acid reflux. here is the baby part.

They say dont eat or drink 3 hours before bed time. huh made no difference for me. same for the bed up on bricks, but it helps some. I make me a bottle, I add the liner, some strawberry quick, a touch of baby calf syrup, and a little sugar. add the milk.

I grab a cheap diaper open it, fold it over backwards, lay it on my pillow. put my bottle and my head on the diaper and try to sleep. and I do prop the bottle so it stays in my mouth.

I wake up because I calf every hour or 2 so I refill the bottle and do it all over facing the other way every-time. and I admit I sometimes move and the bottle leaks and my pillow stinks of sour milk. but I just cant sleep with out a baba.

some rare nights I run out of milk and know it I will find a couple paci but userily no milk I use an empty bottle.

I'm like YkDave I tend to drool a fair bit at night with it in being a side sleeper. Mine tends to fall out so my SO put a paci clip on my pillow as she was tired of rolling on it or looking for it in the middle of the night.

I sleep on my side too and my mouth is only closed until I fall asleep, so the dummy falls out within an hour. One time I woke up confused thinking a little dog was licking me, only to find a soggy dummy poking me in the neck.

Maybe some superglue will help* :rolleyes:

* Disclaimer: I am not responsible for your actions after reading this post. It's safe to say it'll end in tears, and not one's of joy!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine always falls out an ends up underneath me somehow. One day I'll find some fun in recording myself sleeping so I can see all the weird ways I probably toss and turn, haha. :lol:

Do a sleep study. They record every movement your body makes during the night. Video tape runs the whole night as well.