LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Keep Your Pacifier In Your Mouth All Night?

turtlepins

I try to keep my pacifier in my mouth during the night but it usually falls out by morning. I try to rig up something to keep it in place but like I posted before in a topic; “Does anyone else get pacifier ring?” If it is too tight around my face, I get that ring around my mouth. I will have to make sure it isn’t so tight next time.

It's interesting, because whenever I try to sleep with my Nuk Nuk in, I'm so aware that there's something in my mouth that I can't fall asleep. When I'm doing whatever during the day, I forget it's in there at all, but something about actively trying to sleep while sucking on my Nuk Nuk just doesn't jive.

Of course, that doesn't mean I stop trying. :P

• 2 months later...

I sleep with my pacifier Every night cannot sleep without it. i most of the time i wake in the morning with my pacifier still in my mouth, and the pacifier is attached to a lanyard

around my neck in case i loose it down in the bed. the lanyard has a snap link that easy opens if it is pulled in my sleep.

My binky never stays in through the night. Sometimes I'll wake up and pop it back in and other times I'll let it go. I can fall asleep with it in but I can't keep it in through the night. It feels good to have something to suckle though!

I am always night diapered for bed. I am given a baby bottle of warm formula, my Terry Bear Minky and a pacifier is clipped to my diaper shirt or sleepers.

I almost always drink the entire 10 oz. NUBY baby bottle of warm infant formula before falling asleep then in goes my binky. On occasions that I go to sleep before finishing my bottle, I still wake every morning with it in my mouth and me sucking on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My paci stays put all night! I've had a lot of practice though i suckled my thumb pretty much every night of my life and a lot in the day too until i was 16; yea my dentist was not amused i needed a lot of work to get the damage caused from that fixed. I only stopped sucking my thumb because i bought my first pacifier and used that whenever i needed something in my mouth. I have a bunch of really bad habits when my mouth is unoccupied that carry over to my sleep if i'm not suckling; like grinding my teeth, clenching my teeth/jaw, and cracking my jaw.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 5:49 AM, Warmwetandcozy said:

Sometimes when I've been a blabber mouth my girlfriend will put a paci in my mouth and tie it on with an elastic band and if I take out myself she spanks me so I tend to keep it in until she takes it out 

Once when my sister and best friend were here they challenged me to stop talking for an hour. I just had to imagine I ad a pacifier in my mouth to be able to do it.

• 8 months later...

My binky stays in mouth all night i have a aww so cute binky. Its perfect. The shield is just the right size and the teat is just the right size too. I am to the point i can't sleep with out it and i have many adult binkies all kinds of different  brands and few baby binkies but i cant sleep with out my favorite binky ?

Sometimes mine stays in all night but other times it doesn’t but since mine is on leash my hubby can easily find it and he pops it back in my mouth. My hubby always knows when my paci has fallen out as I instantly start to snore and my paci stops me from snoring.

• 2 months later...

To everyone who says they lose their paci when they use it at night, get a paci clip/strap.  Clip it to something on you or your bed.  I keep it clipped to my onesie, except when I have woke up wet and had to take the onesie off at which time I put on a chain I wear as an adult and clipped the paci to the chain.  Once I have more than one onesie or sleeper to my name, the problem won't be as bad, as I'll be able to change out the wet onesie for a fresh one and keep sleeping as before.

(He says, pondering another trip to the Amazon website...)

• 1 month later...

I have been sleeping with one most every night, I usually get tired of it and spit it out so it's on my bed when I wake up and want it again. I have recently been able to keep it in and fall asleep with it, and then I bought some paci clips and used the first time last night. I loved how easily accessible it was to find again