LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ontario

Knom

Yes I did see it, I am hopping to go one day.. Just that T.O. is almost 2hrs from where I live, so I was hopping to find some people who live closer (Brantford, Hamilton, Paris etc) to join up and start our own. :) But thanks for the info.

jo7 - lets see if we can get some more, then when we got a few people we'll all go out for a friendly munch. - If not, we can always hit up a SecondCup or something to chat.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hehe, another almost year old thread resurrected with pertinent info. :lol: Detroit here, but often in the "Sun Parlour" and/or "Tomato Capitol of Ca," AKA Leamington, Pointe Pelee area.

Been to Sarnia, Strathroy, Grand Bend, Toronto, Chatham, and many others. Willing to travel if someone wants to get together.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I am a journalism student at Sheridan College. I am currently working on a short documentary on the adult baby culture for one of my classes. I was wondering if there was anyone from Ontario who would be willing to speak to me. Or if you can help me get in touch with someone who would. Thank you, any help is greatly appreciated. I can be reached at jay_dee88@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...