LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking Some Time

DailyDi

Thanks for the encouragement and support all! Starting to feel better today. I think I needed to get it out by posting - and cry a little - to start getting past it.

The person who now controls the content package acted very quickly to remove my pic from it, and he wasn't the original person who did it. Personally I'd like him to remove all the underage pics from that package, but that's up to him. I deleted them all on my end and wiped my drive as I wasn't expecting them to be mixed in the pack.

I went through my personal album and saw some happier times I'd forgotten about; went to lunch with my Mom and got some good news about the staff at my favorite cafe that had to close. Stopped by Best Buy to buy the Kick Ass dvd and just let my mind unwind a bit. Also foud out we're getting a Dunkin Donuts near my house finally! Munchkins for everyone!

Someday I might just share that pic with you guys and gals, it does show where I got my interests from, lol.

Still going to take another day or two before I start updates again as I'm just emotionally beat - and dieing in the heat down here - but I'm going to be alright :)

I'm glad you're feeling marginally better DailyDi, I hope you continue to feel better and I'd like to take this chance to let you know how much I appreciate everything you've done for us here. This really is home for many of us, and we'd be lost without it.

Repaid1, I'm sorry to hear what you've been going through, I hope you find a happy resolution to it soon. 'Till then, thanks for all the hard work you've put in here. I'm glad you chose to share with us what you've been going through, sometimes just getting these things out of your head can help.

*hugs* for both of you,

Ayana

hey i'm glad you're feeling some what better. Tight you have a dunkendonuts, remember donuts may be swet but they are adicting don't become homer simpson lol. Also thanks for putting up the site. This site helped me get control of this fetish and helped show me that I don't need to be all crazy, I can lead a normal life and still have this. Also I met some cool people in Spokane, but now I've moved to seattle, but hey if I was still living in Spokane it would be good. You've brought people from all walks of life and instead of uniting them in an obsesion of infantilism you've united them in friendship and the sharing of ideas. I've been walking around the block since 2003 and I've got to say this is the only site i post on, just because the people i meet here inspire me to become a better person and make me want to have a career. So all in all thanks.

*high 5's all around*

Good to hear you are trying to move beyond this and take a positive route. there is (usually) a rainbow at the end, it's just sometimes a little harder to find at times.

Cool

qwack

awww i cant think of much to say like most of them people up there but :( hope ur ok

plus perosnaly want to thank u for this site :). hope u feel better soon

big hugs to u. me sure eveyr little comment helps. and hope it does :)

jack x

DD (Mike), there are 18,000 members here all communicating and respecting each others diversity due to your actions. You have succeeded where countless others have failed. That is something to be proud of.

I am glad that you are feeling better, and if there is anything I can do to help, you have my contact details, all you need to do is say so.

Ginormus Hu-Cu-Snu-Ickles... to chase the grumps away.

Repaid1,

what I suggest is that you try and re-initiate the lines of communication, as they seem to have broken down somewhat. Although, we like playing as baby, there are times when the strength of adult actions are required, and that includes being respected as an adult by ones partner.

The joint bank account may, in some cases, be a source of friction, but individual bank accounts may also symbolize to ones partner as showing a lack of trust. With all relationships, there will be friction, but it is the way one handles this friction that will decide whether one is celebrating a anniversary or not. I know that you have been hurt, but this is not the time to 'feel hurt'. It is the time to figure out why she hurt you (is she screaming for your help?), and is there a way that the two of you can help each other over this stage.

Don't run away and hide - stand up and handle the challenge put before you. I know that you can do it, and that there are thousands here, for comfort and guidance, to help you.

Hu-cu-snu-ickles, and I wish you the best in whatever path you chose to take.

So many nice words of encouragement have been sent your way by others, that I just nodded and smiled along as I read several posts... ME TOO!! *peace*

Guest eli o

As a lurker and diaper lover for well over twenty years. I have found out that most diaper lover and adult babys are real great and caring people. I like to read stories on daily diapers and look at some of the photos. I like the ads that keep this site free. I am new here but this post taking some time just got me right in the heart. I was willing to be a lurker for the rest of my life. I used to be on another diaper forum site for quite a while but lost touch with them when I got married. Mr. Daily Diapers I support what ever you do and thank you.

eli o

Having gone through a hard time or two^(n+1) it really does help to talk about it... even to people on line. A lot of us are real souls behind the keyboard. It's sad and angers me (and I don't even have a dog in this fight!) that someone would exploit ANYONE like this. This is why I started to hate society so much... a person is usually nice, but people are usually mean... I don't know how or why that works. I try to "think about the other guy" before I do something, even when I drive and stuff like that. I wish more people would think of people besides themselves. Please don't let someone's insensitive actions ruin a good childhood memory... if it's one of the few good things you have from back then, you can't let that jerk win by taking its happiness away from you.

I'm typing this on my laptop... at five in the morning... on no sleep. So please no crap about spelling or grammar. Not even going to double check it.

Yesterday I came across a photo of me... as a child. I found it in a collection of photos that apparently was bing sold for almost 10 years on another site. A site whose owner despised me for beliving we needed a free community, and spent years harrasing me through false complaints to my hosts, sponsors and even legal agencies.

I only shared that pic with "friends" one of whom betrayed my trust and posted it to that site, who started selling it.

My childhood was not always an easy one, and that photo was a rare happy day in a dark time, and I feel like people who hated me stole that moment from me - for money, for spite, I don't know why.

So I'm dealing with the betrayal of a friend, the insult of a treasured memory being stolen from me and sold, and the bad memories of those days. I'm furious, and severely depressed. It's making me question if I have wasted more than a decade and thousands of dollars trying to contribute to a community where I still get hate mail and see posts on other sites calling us creepy for allowing phone-mommy and pay site ads in able to keep it free.

I'm strggling to keep from crying even as I write this as most of my friends are 'virtual' relationships and I don't even feel like I have someone to talk to right now and my usual outlet - this community - is a source of the pain.

I'm just lost right now.

Because of you, we have a place to go and be ourselves. We can do here what we cannot very few places. You run a class act, and you should be proud of it. There are a##holes out there which all of us can easily attest too but what you / we have to remember. We live in a publicly critical world. Our diaper wearing isnt actually the #1 choice on the fetish list out there. If somebody gets a chance, regardless of who they say they are (friend, spouse, etc) they are going to kick you when you don't expect it - simply to see you falter and try to bring you down. Why? Beats the living hell out of me but it seems to be human nature.

I would like to give you a very sincere "thanks for all you have done". Just give me a holler and I will help in anyway possible. I offer my help and support to you simply because - you have done exactly that for us.

Keep up your chin up

Stay safe

Keep the light on. I have never understood why some people try to destroy other people's works. I come to this site because

1: Great authors,

2: It's Free and member driven,

3: The ads that are present are not forcing me to click through, And some of them truly are interesting to me and I've shopped at places I wouldn't have normally.

4: The fact that people here are for the most part kind and the community does police itself well.

Do Not let others destroy what you have put together.

Keep on going.

OK going back to the shadows now and hiding.

Whenever I become upset or stressed or I just need a pick-me-up, I read Desiderata by Max Ehrmann. It may well be the best advice I have ever been given and I'd like to share it with you too.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,

and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible without surrender

be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly;

and listen to others,

even the dull and the ignorant;

they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,

they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others,

you may become vain and bitter;

for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;

it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs;

for the world is full of trickery.

But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;

many persons strive for high ideals;

and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.

Especially, do not feign affection.

Neither be cynical about love;

for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment

it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,

gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.

Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline,

be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,

no less than the trees and the stars;

you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,

no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,

whatever you conceive Him to be,

and whatever your labors and aspirations,

in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,

it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

Always remember and never forget that...."People are stupid, and they suck..."

Betrayal by a friend? One of my ex-roommates went rummaging around in my bedroom , and discovered my diaper stash. Overnight, I was "outed" amoung ALL my personal friends. Then, the other roommate and I ended up working in the same industry. So, all the people I work with know I'm a DL as well. This is the shit I gotta deal with when I go to work every day.....surrounded by my fellow construction workers...

Unhappy childhood? OMG....don't even ask......but both my parents refused to take me to the hospital in the 5th grade with a broken arm. Had to suffer for 2 days before I could get there myself on the bus... :badmood:

And you have 18 THOOOOUUUSSSAND friends in here (pronounce the word "thousand" as if you were The Wolfman howling at the moon)...

Go ahead' do it out loud!!!!! LOL! :roflmao:

Also, if you let this bullshit get to you permanently, then they win. FUCK THAT! :boxing::bash:

Last but not least. check out the post I did for you, but mis-posted in the "Chats Down" Thread in Tech Support... :ninja:

...don't say I didn't warn you....LOL

*hugs*

Stay well, my friend... :thumbsup:

As a sole that rarely posts. I wish you all the best, keep a positive mind, & communication is the key to any relationship. We all have bad days some seem worse than others. But please remember that there are always people to talk to. and as Dathin said going back to the shadows,, unless some one wants to chat..

*Group hug*

This site is a field of dreams. You built it, we came. There are thousands here that you have helped by providing us with a website that is so meaningful.

Ducky, "Anyway" was the first thing that I thought of. You beat me to it.

Courtesy of SpoooooooooonChicken

Drawing upon the power inherant within the Staff of Law, Lord Spoony turns his senses inward. Tuning his perceptions to the Earthpower, he seeks the door within himself. And when the door is found, white fire responded eagerly. At his call, wild magic grew and branched within him like an image of the One Tree in purest argent, its boughs emblazoned with stars. During the space of two heartbeats, or three, flame accumulated until he held enough power to rive the night; alter the heraldry of the stars.

When he released it, it became a ceaseless blast of lightning, a bolt which struck and flared between his right fist and the Earth.

Lord Spoony felt limitless. His conflagration stopped the night; it seemed to stop the movement of one moment to the next. While his lightning rent the night, he possessed unfathomable might. His choices and desires could shape reality.

"Mike" he thought. "Hang in there. I'm coming to help".

His fire became so extreme that he saw everything with his eyes closed: the Chatroom and its inhabitants frozen in shock or chagrin or astonishment; THE SHEER TERROR ON THE FACE OF THE DOUCHEBAG WHO HAS DARED TO YANK DAILY DI/ MIKES CHAIN, the frightened calculation in Repaids eyes, the scrutiny of the FCC, solemn and alarmed.

He had gone beyond fear-beyond the very concept of fear-as he reached out for the blessed yellow flame of the Staff.

At once, Earthpower and Law responded as though they had come to efface every darkness from the night. Strength as blissful as sunshine, as natural as life, and as potent as a furnace erupted from the Staff, pouring like the incarnation of his will into the world.

He could have raised or leveled mountains, divided oceans, carved glaciers. He had become greater than his most flagrant expectations; as efficacious as a god, and as complete.

It should have been too much. Human flesh had not been formed to survive such forces. Yet Spoony felt no danger. He was hardly concious of strain. Perhaps his mind had shattered already. If so, he did not recognize the loss, or choose to regret it.

Gazing steadily at the sight of Mikes tormentor groveling in fear at his feet, Lord Spoony growls at him in an exultation of fires. Then he brought his hands together, wild magic AND Earthpower.

A blast that seemed to quell the stars erupted. Deliberately Spoon invoked a concussion which compelled conflicting energies to become one.

This was not culmination. It was apotheosis. Power shocked the bedrock of the world; it strove to claim the sky. Convulsions that threatened to shatter the Earth cast reality into madness.

With a shout of power, Lord Spoony tears the heart out of Mikes enemy, and takes a bite out of it as he watches, trashing about in his death throes, as Lord Spoony the Despiser laughs. A sound more like that of large boulders being shattered together echoes throughout the night, as Spoons laughs reverberate throughout all Life and Time.

With a final pathetic gasp, Mikes nemesis sighs out his last breath, and dies. All the world rejoices at this, as the power of darkness is cast down.

With a groan, Lord Spoon releases his power. A calm as startling as the magic had been engulfs the night, as Spoon looks around, and asks the universe in general...."So...would anyone else like to piss off Lord Spoon the Despiser?"

muhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahahha..............

Wow, I can't off the helpful and relevant insight that many other posters have already provided, but I'm terribly sorry to hear all of this bad news. I hope things start looking up for all of you soon!

Turn off my red light, We started talking and everything is fine in my household again. Well till 2:00 today, then the kids come home from summer vacation. I got them for 2 days and school starts on Wednesday. :thumbsup:

Turn off my red light, We started talking and everything is fine in my household again. Well till 2:00 today, then the kids come home from summer vacation. I got them for 2 days and school starts on Wednesday. :thumbsup:

does that mean i better run from you in chat then i guess i will get kicked out again :whistling: