LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone From Michigan?

I am 2.5 miles north of metro airport. Didn't know there are this many in the state!

Hehe, swap Metro for Detroit City Airport, same distance, and you've got my approximate location. :smiley-baby-boy:

• 2 weeks later...

I live just outside of detroit

Which direction? :lol: As I said above, I am NE of Detroit City Airport, which I will NEVER call it by the new name of "Coleman A.Young International Airport." C.A.Y. ruined the city under his administration!

Nor will I call the City/County Building anything else than that. The re-naming to "Coleman A.Young Municipal Center" is just asinine!

Sorry for drifting again, so where are you lilricky?

I'm in SE Michigan, about 20 minutes from Downtown Detroit.

Considering traffic, construction, & other issues, that could place you "next door" to me near City Airport or "way out" in the "burbs." lol

• 2 weeks later...

I live about a mile north of where Eminem grew up...

Hehe, I lived a few blocks from the house, but that would have been around the time he was born. :lol: Side story; a friend still has his private number from when she was his boss at a restaurant/bar. He still stops by once in a great while.

• 1 month later...

Wow; so many diapered bottoms to my north! I haven't been in a few years, but I've been up to MI many times growing up; my family has a summer home up in the NW part of the state, so I've driven through Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids many times. Kinda neat to know so many of you are, well, not close, but not so far away I guess. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...