LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Bambino Diaper Press Release

Guest NaughtyAshes

This does look and feel legit. My suspicion is they are waiting on their web developer to update their page. Prweb.com won't just create a Press Release for free.

the Teddy Bambino features new exclusive additions, including an all new frontal design, increased absorbent capacity, softer overall look and all new comfort stretch tapes. The Teddy Bambino marks the third adult baby diaper the company has made since its inception three years ago.

WANT! ME WANT! :lol:

The red bit though, confuses me a bit. If it's something that's genuinely 'comfort stretch' like the current baby diapers, I'd absolutely love it. Further down though, it references a 'new blue target tape system'. Correct me if I'm wide of the mark, but isn't that the 'double layer tape' system used by Abena and Molicare? That would be a step back IMO... Maybe it's a combination of both? I guess we'll find out.

The 'medium and large only for now' thing is gonna stir up some angst though :(

Well I've dropped them an email and asked them to confirm the legitimacy of both press releases. Hopefully I'll get an answer - will post if I do, of course :)

I'd be very surprised if they weren't legit though - I'm sure the PR company they've used do checks especially since press releases tend to be picked up by lots of other organisations quite quickly (Google News already has). Also, from memory, I'm pretty sure they've issued press releases with this company before...

• Like 1

For the "new tape system" maybe they will go the same route as the "active ultra' with a velcro type tape tab, like on kids products today. *shrug* just a thought, since the 2 stage system like molicares and abenas is defiantly a step backwards, but I guess we will see when we will see. Sounds fun though....heck, I might even order some :P

qwack

• Like 1

finally! I can't wait to see the new products! I'm pretty much in for a case of each, just based on the description. I'm really excited about the thicker, more absorbent pad and the more absorbent diaper! I wonder if the diaper will be noticeably thicker as well? Super excited!

• Like 1

Bambinos are certainly my favorite diaper brand. I'm hoping they still stick with the plastic cover. I'm hoping, actually, they don't change too much aside from the appearance. But the concept of stretchy wings sounds so fantastic... *heavenly sigh*

Anyway, at the very least, I hope they don't change the Classico or Bianco types because of this new one. If they end up making a product I'm not in favor of, I'd like to know I can always rely on my Classicos.

-Sophie

Oh. And I will give a cookie to the first person who links us to a picture.

Guest YkDave

damnit!

I figured this would happen!

Was waiting for B4NS to get the bambi's back in stock the other day, and ordered 2 cases. I figured that they might have been releasing a new product with their next big shipment across the pond. Just my luck... well maybe i will just have to stock up even more this month :P

• Like 1

Is it slightly sad that I'm manically refreshing their website every hour or so? :angel_not:

I totally did that for like an hour earlier. :o I also googled for about a half hour trying to see if there was any other "news". Doesn't seem to be though. :(

-Sophie