LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Disposable Diaper?

Guest diamondback688

What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?  

502 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?

• Molicare
    • Abena Abri-form X-plus
    • Pearls
    • Depends
    • Attends
    • Any Store Brand(specify in reply)
    • Other(Specify in reply)
    • I dont wear disposable diapers

• 1 month later...

I tried a sampler pack from ABU ultra sampler and determined that my favorite would have to be molicare. However they are a little pricey so my next diaper of choice would have to be ATN

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Absorbancy Plus are probably my favorite diapers now. They hold a decent amount and I find them very comfortable.

I also like Tena Supers, North Shore care brand diapers and good old Attends(my first diapers I bought in the 80s).

My favorite store brand is Walgreen's

• 2 years later...

Over the years I’ve worn quite a view different brands, like Tena, Abena, Molicare, Depends, Better dry and Attends to name just a view. These are all medical looking diapers. This said I do have a couple of bags Crinklez diaper, these I could buy very cheap, simply couldn’t pass them up. I prefer medical looking diapers so if they are seen by someone else I think is somewhat easier to explain, not that you necessarily need to. As it comes to the look of the diaper it isn’t all that important to me as I prefer cloth and plastic pants above all. Whenever I can I will put a cloth diaper over my disposable and top it off with a snug fitting plastic pant, so the disposable can’t be seen anyway. At the moment I wear Attends regular M10 when wearing which is pretty much always.

For medical diapers- the ConfiDry 24/7s because they're thick and I can go a while before I need to change.  When discretion is needed, I wear cloth backed diapers.  Though the more I wear, the more I find myself just using the 24/7s.  They went from being just a night diaper, to being my go-to day diaper as well.

For ABDL diapers- oh geeze, there's too many!  Rearz and ABU.  Though I do get shy about going out and about in them due to the prints. :50_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for looks, out of what i've worn i gotta pick abu super dry kids (but just discovered the bambino magnifico and really want to try, cause i gotta give them a slight edge over super dry kids in looking like a real baby diaper)

for feel however, i have to go with rearz. i picked up a pack of princess pink today, and while i haven't had a chance to wet them yet, the form and feel is what i've been looking for since i was a teenager

• 2 weeks later...