LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Disposable Diaper?

Guest diamondback688

What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?  

502 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?

• Molicare
    • Abena Abri-form X-plus
    • Pearls
    • Depends
    • Attends
    • Any Store Brand(specify in reply)
    • Other(Specify in reply)
    • I dont wear disposable diapers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really haven't had the chance to wear all that long; though I once tried Attends, the majority of the time I'm using various types of Depends. Based on their reputation, looks like I'm going to have to order some Abenas soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

Yeah I don't know why they do that either.. Just keep the plastic backed Pampers. This is America I want my choice! LOL

• 1 month later...

Despite the fact that a lot of people have tons of problems with the Tranquility ATN, they're my favorite disposable diaper. Yes, there are tons of better diapers on the market and I keep a variety of those better diapers stocked to use, but the ATN is my "go-to" diaper, the one that I wear almost every day to work. I find that they have excellent odor control and are discreet, but still hold a lot. And I always wear a Tranquility booster inside my ATN which increases their capacity while maintaining their discreetness.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well 6 months to a year ago I voted for Abena X Plus, but then came out Absorbency Plus which gave abena a run for their money but didn't like the single tapes so I didn't switch to them, haven't tried the updated version of A+. Then just recently NorthShore Supreme came out and they hold more than the abena X Plus and trying to switch to them. I'll find out at the end of the month if I'll get 2 cases of NorthShore Supreme instead of 2 cases of abena X Plus from my Medicaid provider. I loved the samples of the NorthShore Supreme so much when I got a extra big check 2 weeks ago I bought a case of them even though I have a good supply of diapers. I am not going to change my vote to other cause I like the abena X Plus.