LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Disposable Diaper?

Guest diamondback688

What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?  

502 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?

• Molicare
    • Abena Abri-form X-plus
    • Pearls
    • Depends
    • Attends
    • Any Store Brand(specify in reply)
    • Other(Specify in reply)
    • I dont wear disposable diapers

2 hours ago, fillemup said:

I would say my favorite diaper is the Seni Super Plus diaper because it is the one I wear all day. I wear the Seni Quatro as my overnight diaper in the warmer months and the Dry 24/7 as my overnight diaper in the winter. I recently bought a case of NorthShore MegaMax diapers and really like wearing them as well. All of them can hold multiple wettings without leaking and are also good at containing my pooping accidents.

I''m curious as to why you switch them around. Can you expound? I use ConfiDry 24/7 regardless of season. I find plastic-backed to be far more superior than the cloth-like.

9 hours ago, ppdude said:

I''m curious as to why you switch them around. Can you expound? I use ConfiDry 24/7 regardless of season. I find plastic-backed to be far more superior than the cloth-like.

I use the Seni Super Plus as my primary daytime diaper because it is easily concealable. The Seni Quatro is my warm weather overnight diaper because it is cooler in the summer than the plastic backed Dry 24/7 because all Seni diapers are cloth backed they tend to be cooler. I wear a Gary Active Wear diaper cover over my daytime diaper and a Babykins terry lined PUL diaper over my nighttime diapers just in case I have a major leak. I would highly recommend you try seni diapers and you should notice a difference in how they are cooler because of the cloth backing. They are the best cloth backed on the market and very reasonably priced. The Seni diapers don't stretch or feel damp on the outside when you wet them like most other cloth backed diapers on the market.

Abena Abri-Form M2.

Abena in general is my favorite because they offer 5 absorbency levels, all with the same fit and quality. A diaper for every level of need for both volume and discretion. Love love love them.

I don't think they've called the M4s "X-Plus" in a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a few favorites that i keep on hand. over the years, i've tried out many types of diapers and have changed favorites many times as diapers have evolved and grown. my current favorites i have in my stash are abu simple ultra, northshore megamax, betterdry, seni quatro abena L4 and abri-flex premium. plus an assortment of boosters, mostly from total dry.

Seni Super Quatro has definitely been a top performer for me. As a heavy wetter due to total incontinence this diaper performs better for me than most. Though I do prefer plastic backed diapers, the completely cloth-like Seni Super Quatro (like the Delta-A-Form) wicks more evenly for me from front to back and so it uses more of the diaper’s total capacity than most other extended wear diapers.IMG_4742.thumb.jpg.83b040b744916868e39e5d452ca8f1f4.jpg Seni Super Quatro: A very comfortable cloth-like adult diaper that for me wicks quickly and more evenly than most of the other heavy absorbency nighttime briefs.