LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Disposable Diaper?

Guest diamondback688

What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?  

502 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?

• Molicare
    • Abena Abri-form X-plus
    • Pearls
    • Depends
    • Attends
    • Any Store Brand(specify in reply)
    • Other(Specify in reply)
    • I dont wear disposable diapers

My favorite brand is Tena even the maxi doesnt really feel to bulky for me and can take a lot, Its very discreet to wear and i like the feeling of the plastic they use for the diapers..

I mostly wear Lady Tena Silhouettes, they don't have a great capacity but that's ok, it's fun to overflow anyway, and they are very comfy,,,

• 3 weeks later...

I love Abri-flex pull-ups. I wear them to bed every night. They remind me of Pull-ups that little boys wear when they are potty training. They have the colored pattern on the front that changes colors when they are wet. 

ABU. Specifically the Space shell, because it comes in Space, Simple and LittlePawz, which are all functionally the same, but are useful for me in different ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,I have seen so many say that walgreens cerenity overnight are no good.Well on all the time I have been wearing hem I have NEVER leaked one time.I do not allways wear my cloth under them.And now I  like them.

Used Tranquility ATN for many years, but quality went to hell and they cut out a bunch of material where mediums no longer fit. Large was too big and they stopped working well. Then, went to ID Slip Maxi's which were great. Sort of strapping on "diaper armor". Then, my supplier discontinued them (don't know why) and went with ConfiDry 24/7. It's taken a while to figure out the fit (lots of leaks initially). I like them a lot a feel like a real baby. Very thick, heavy, and lots of diaper between the legs. Love it.

• 1 month later...

The only brand that doesn't make me too hot or chaff is Always Discreet Pull ups XL.  My second one is Northshore Go Supreme pull up for sheer  absorbency, chaffing doesn't seem to bad.

• 8 months later...

I've tried 24/7s, M4s, BetterDrys, and Rearz, and I think that Rearz are by far the best. All the other ones are good for their own reasons, but Rearz are just softer and squishier than anything else. Although they can be expensive and there was that ABDL copyright/trademark controversy, they're still the best diapers imo

For bed-wetting Abena level 4 plastic backed seem to be the best compromise between functionality and cost.  As an added plus, M4’s fit like they were designed specifically for me.

• 1 month later...

I've fallen in love with Northshore, mostly because of their customer service. It is what ALL companies should strive for.  No, I'm not saying that the customer is always right, but Northshore  cares more for it's real customers, not shareholders.

YAY, My 100th Post!

I would say my favorite diaper is the Seni Super Plus diaper because it is the one I wear all day. I wear the Seni Quatro as my overnight diaper in the warmer months and the Dry 24/7 as my overnight diaper in the winter. I recently bought a case of NorthShore MegaMax diapers and really like wearing them as well. All of them can hold multiple wettings without leaking and are also good at containing my pooping accidents.