LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Age Did You Know?

As far as I can tell it has always been there. According to my mom I was potty trained at the age of two, but I have very strong memories of me sitting back in diapers at the age of three maybe four years old. I never really understood and as a matter of fact still do not know where the feeling originates. Over the years it changed a lot. In the beginning I was allowed to wear diapers to bed up until the age of eight years old and then things changed. From there on I had no other option but to hide it from my parents for it was no longer allowed. Needless to say I continued in secrecy until I moved out from my parents. After I moved out it changed one again and nowadays I wear 24/7 and is pretty much stable for the last 10 years.

I've wanted them since before I got out of them. Seriously! I was out of diapers for a couple of months around the age of 4. I happened to visit a friend in hospital who had tonsillitis and was in diapers. That's the first AB/DL memory I have.

Shortly thereafter I went back into diapers and didn't get out of them until I was coming up on 7 years old.

As I recall, I was about seven when I started using undershirts as makeshift diapers and found a pair of waterproof pants that were my younger brother's. Of course it was impossible for me to wet at that age because of cleanup and storage issues, but by the time I reached middle school and high school and was left home alone for a while, I discovered the joys of wetting. In high school I used old terry cloth towels and garbage bags, often playing hooky while my mother was in college. After I bought a house, I continued with towels and plastic bags until I got established with a really neat system of using REAL diaper flannel. Now in full swing, I make diapers out of diaper flannel and soakers out of Birdseye and Zorb. I also make waterproof pants out of polyurethane laminate and believe me, it's just like being a toddler again. Check out the links below from my gallery to see the diapers and waterproof pants. V

I remembering being about 5 years old and one night while in the middle of playing deciding to poop my pants intentionally. I hadn't been fully out of diapers that long, maybe a year but my mum wasn't very happy about it. I lied and said I'd had an accident. She didn't believe me but didn't really do anything further, told me to get changed and that was it.

I was a bed wetter till 12 but by the age 6 i knew i liked wetting my diapers.

Both of my sisters were also bed wetters so we had plenty of diapers around.

By age 8 i was only wetting the bed about twice a week but i always had a wet diaper in the morning because if i woke and needed to pee i just went and went back to sleep

I was raised as a nudist.

By age 9 i liked to just walk around the house i just a diaper and clear plastic pants or nude

I'd say about at the age of 8 or 9 it clicked for a brief time, then died off until about the age of 13. When I turned 13, it really became a fascination. Unfortunately, I got caught experimenting with them once by my parents, and it didn't go over well. I had the interest on and off from that point on until the age of 18, when I got my first real job and my first car. It allowed me to be able to buy my own diapers and better hide it from my family. Since then, I've had to keep a low profile about it at home, but I still find time to enjoy diaper and baby time.

• 6 months later...

When I was 4.5 I watched a 6 year old girl deliberately pee her pants and get put into diapers and later that day I watched her deliberately wet her diaper and let me feel it as she peed in it. Less than a week later I was grocery shopping with my mom and when we hit the diaper aisle I asked her to buy me some diapers. At first she said 'no' but I begged and pleaded until she gave in and added a box of Pampers to the shopping cart. As soon as the groceries were brought into the house mom took off my pants and underwear and diapered me right on the kitchen floor.

Age 7, is when I tried experimenting with diapers again. It wasn't till age 13 that I started making makeshift diapers and wearing them to bed. Now I did not have any wetting issues or anything. I just wanted to wear them,

I was still in diapers at age 4 and 5. I was always wetting and messing in my pants. I never complained about being in diapers. My parents were trying to get me potty trained before I started kindergarten. It was the summer before I started school my parents were working with me to get potty trained. I still needed diapers at night because I was bed-wetter. As the summer progressed my potty training was very slow. My parents didn't know what to do with me because I would still have daytime accidents. And then I'll be put back in diapers. And once I was put back I would use them. So is the end of the summer and I still wasn't really potty trained. So my parents sent me to school in diapers. If my diapers were wet or messy I would go to the school nurse to get them changed. My parents were getting frustrated with me because I still use my diapers. But it was less and less for daytime. But I needed them at night because I'd wake up wet and sometimes messy. By the time first grade roll around I was in training pants with very few accidents. Then in the second grade I was put in in big boy underwear. It was about two months after the school started again and I pooped in my Underpants and my pants. I was embarrassed that the fact that I pooped my pants but I was afraid to ask the teacher to go to the nurse. I sat there in my dirty pants for the whole afternoon till I went home. When I got home my parents seemed to know that I pooped in my pants I'm assuming the teacher called. My dad took me into the bathroom to clean me up my under pants and pants were ruined. My mother was so mad at me she put me in diapers right there after I was cleaned up. At that point I realize I really like mydiapers. I was glad to be put back in them I felt really secure. So I wore my diapers that night and at night like I always did. The next morning after I got cleaned up and ready for school I was put back and double cloth diapers and plastic pants and my mom knew that my clothes wouldn't fit she was up during the night making me new pants. My mom knew how to sew really well so she made me pants with elastic waist and snaps in the crotch. They were brown corduroy and they fit over mydiapers. I did my best to try to stay dry while in school but it didn't work. I had wet my pants or I should say mydiapers. I never minded being in the wet diaper. But as I walked home from the bus stop I pooped in my diaper it felt good. That was so good for me but I wanted to stay in diapers. My mom asked me if I wanted to stay in diapers day and night. I never really said yes but she thought it was a good idea that I stayed in them. So to this day I'm an adult still in cloth diapers and plastic panties. I use them as intended and never use a toilet. My wife likes me in my diapers and she says I'm her big baby. How's am writing the response I am in a messy and wet diaper and in no hurry to get changed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2010 at 0:37 AM, wetabenas said:

I'm sure this has probably been asked before but I'm new on here and I'm kinda intrested to find how many of you knew as early in life as I did that you liked diapers.

<snip>

What are your tales of the beginings of your fetish?.... What made you like diapers and at what age do you think you started to like them?...

No later than 2009 I was fascinated to find out on WetSet that some adults enjoyed wearing and wetting diapers. I don't know what there was about adults wearing diapers that appealed to me. Maybe it was a wish to be able to wet at night without waking up in a wet bed. I had in fact enjoyed the times as a child when I half woke up and thought it was okay to wet the bed. I would relax and wet -- and feel the pleasant sensations of hot urine spreading out from my penis and warming my midsection. I wasn't ashamed or alarmed until I fully woke up and realized that I'd wet the bed again. Since I've been wearing diapers, I've greatly enjoyed the physical sensations of wetting and the feeling of doing something a bit kinky.

Age of 26, 2015, all I could get my hands on at that time in stores in Thailand were baby diapers. Customized them and wet them. Until could get adult baby sizes.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I was a late trainer. I didn't stop peeing my pants until almost five. I still wet the bed until I was 10. Diapers were always packed for me to go to day care. When I was six I found my self having daytime accidents that started one summer for me. Pampers we're my best friend. Always had them around and didn't even seem to bother me. That summer that happened at daycare I peed. They called my mom and I new what was going to happen. I didn't have a change of clothes. So I was just in diapers and shirt shoes.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Found myself in with the two year olds a lot. And was treated like also,

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk