LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have Your Feelings Towards Wearing Diapers Changed Since You First Started

my love to be diapered goes way back to when i was young an would play and would imagine that i was being forced to a world that you had to be put in diapers if you were not from there world /dimensions.. i know this may sound very strange to many but i was a kid and had an active imagination.. i would pretend to be diapered by using towels from the bath room and stuffing them in my pants, or my fleece blank i had on my bed.

Guest DiaperGirlCali

I hated them when I first went in them. It wasn't a choice for me. But as time past, I grew to not care about them. When my sorority did an initiation where they put us all in diapers, I had to pull one of the girls aside and let her know I was already in one, that was the first time non-family knew as well. Also when she shruged, and said that I would be one of three girls who was UI in the sorority, I really stopped caring about them. Then I graduated, and met a guy. He wanted to baby me up, neither of us had heard of the ABDL scene yet, it just naturally extended from my diapers. Gracie wasn't born yet, but that is my proto-Gracie phase.

• 1 month later...

When I was you younger "now 21" I would try to DL any chance I could. But these days I've felt like I need to put it behind me, grow up persay. Even though I still greatly want to, I just don't . It's upsetting but being my age and sneaking around to DL is getting old and tireing. Before people ask why I just don't DL. It's because I still sadly live at "HOME" with the family, and as said before I'd be disowned. Anyways these days I've felt it not worth the stress of tryin to get away with it.

I have been 'into' this since way back when I was about 5-6...so thats a LONG time :P I started 'wearing' when I was around 10...making my own 'diapers' out of rags in the closet, and 'plastic pants from trash bags etc.

I remember those days and the 'excitement' and arousal :blush: well...I couldn't wait to be alone, though I lived at home, I'd close my door and slip into my 'diaper' and plastic pants...

That lasted all through grade school and high school....then I headed off to college, and had my own place, a studio apartment..YEE HAW!! I remember the day I moved in, I got most of my stuff in, I put on a diaper, filled it, lay on the unmade bed and ....well...you know what :P (talk about immediate gratification) WHAM! I lay there in a wet, messy diaper post orgasm.... and just zoned out and took a nice nap....I had to change later but so what..I had MY OWN PLACE! :D

Those days are gone, and judging by my last trip I took, the excitement and enthusiasm hasn't diminished. Not so much sexually, but just the thrill and erotic sense of wearing. I spent most of the trip padded, I only took them off for a shower, and a couple of nights in bed, since I had a limited supply with me and wanted to have something for the trip home.

Since it was just last week, I remember laying there slipping a diaper under my butt and adding powder and taping up...and just enjoying the experiance...I don't know what the hell it is, but putting a diaper on is just something special to me...then wearing it..using it with out any second thought, not worrying etc.

Sometimes if I wear to bed, it's cloth and plastic pants..I'll lay there feeling the plastic pants, and the bulk of the diaper underneith, slip my hand into the diaper and feel how it is encased by the plastic pants around my legs...feel the bulk between my legs and just have the most wonderful feeling of .....'satisfaction and comfort' I guess...it's just weird, but thats me anyways.

I'll 'get off' with them now and then, but it's just knowing and feeling that I have something that really makes me happy and feel content and ..'safe'(?) and I guess the 'naughty' factor of being in a diaper and being able to relieve myself anywhere I want, and no one would know :D

I went to dinner 3 times with a friend and his family, and it just didn't bother me one bit...couldn't wait to get back to my hotel though and use the silly thing..but again...in general it's just no biggie, yet something I truly enjoy, and I guess something that will be with me till I croak..soooooo... yeah, I'm a D/L and a 'big kid' I wear and use diapers because they make me happy...and they are part of me...and they don't hurt anyone..:thumbsup:

You can't really beat that, :D

I think for me, my diaper life has become more comfortable. I wear when I want, and to the degree I want - because I CAN. If there's been a change, it is because I am able to enjoy my fetishism on MY terms, as I want, WHEN I want. My "diaper stash" very complete. I am comfortable. THAT is what makes the difference.

For me in the beginning it was something I felt I missed out on. When I was a baby we never had disposable diapers, so it has always been a thought of curiosity. I first got my hands on one when I was 14, but unfortunately I couldn't buy them, so it was not very hygeinic, but I badly wanted to know what it felt like to wear one.