LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rash Desire

It might seem funny to some , but I was still missing something when I am in diapers.

When I put on a diaper I become immediately urinary incontinent, this happened just by conditioning myself to relax.

Bowel incontinence I get sometimes when I am very relaxed, or I use a Huse anal ring or a Dulcolax suppo.

But I was missing something, I can simulate more or less being incontinent, but I didn’t got that feeling of a developing rash when you are in dirty diapers all the time.

So I started experimenting and of course one way off getting a rash is being in diapers 24/7 but for those of us the can’t, I get that burning hot feeling with a few drops of Tabasco on my bottom . The heat and burning sensation will last for hours, and will get even worse every time you wet your diaper.

And of course unlike the real diaper rash, all is gone the next day.

I was wondering if some of you also use homemade remedies to simulate being incontinent?

• Like 2

Never tryed the hot sauce trick... sounds painful. There is an ointment cream by the name of calmoseptine. This will do the exact opposite for you and make everything freezing cold... gets better when wet. I highly recommend the cream weather you have diaper rash or not yet i hear it works great for it.

• Like 2

It might seem funny to some , but I was still missing something when I am in diapers.

When I put on a diaper I become immediately urinary incontinent, this happened just by conditioning myself to relax.

Bowel incontinence I get sometimes when I am very relaxed, or I use a Huse anal ring or a Dulcolax suppo.

But I was missing something, I can simulate more or less being incontinent, but I didn’t got that feeling of a developing rash when you are in dirty diapers all the time.

So I started experimenting and of course one way off getting a rash is being in diapers 24/7 but for those of us the can’t, I get that burning hot feeling with a few drops of Tabasco on my bottom . The heat and burning sensation will last for hours, and will get even worse every time you wet your diaper.

And of course unlike the real diaper rash, all is gone the next day.

I was wondering if some of you also use homemade remedies to simulate being incontinent?

A case of the real thing will cure you of that

I feel some are looking the total feel of being a baby or toddler again.For some that would include the "no control" factor;& the rash they might have had when younger. I feel they might be looking for someone to care for them in their helplessness.

Why not just be an AB or AK

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rosemonde10

Incontinence desire I see is a popular sort of desire.

I don't see how bad diaper rash if a desire. I think if anyone has had a genuine diaper rash like I've had many times you DON'T want one ever again. They are painful and a nuisance.

• 7 months later...

I know a lot of you find it strange to have a diaper rash desire, but the hot burning sensation just does it for me.

For me it has never been easy to create a rash. Some will say lucky you. And I know a real bad case might not be fun, but this place is about desires.

So I continued me search to create a diaper rash, and even staying 24 h in a soiled diaper would not create a rash for me, only a slight hint of the burning sensation.

This was until I read an article about diaper punishment with bleach. Let me start by saying that doing this to a child is criminal.

But with an adult its different.

So I tried it and put bleach on a diaper and then put the diaper on. I could immediately feel my bum starting to burn, and every time I wet the diaper, it would even start to burn more.

Then when the diaper was finally completely soaked, and the burning was getting very intense, I removed the diaper to find a very nice rash.

I just think this is great fun. It feels like you are in a wet dirty diaper even when you are just in panties at work. Its a constant burning feeling and I love it.

• Like 2

I can understand why someone would want to develop a diaper rash. It is part of the punishment right? Unfortunately, I would immediately regret it after I finish with my play.

I have heard of people using poison oak leaves or mustard plaster, but you would have to be pretty crazy to try it. You have to be pretty crazy to try the bleach too though.

Alright...I try not to judge people for desires I find strange. The rash bit is a little weird to me, but whatever floats your boat. Tabasco sauce? Great, go for it...I do feel a strong need to say this, though:

DON'T PUT BLEACH ON YOUR DIAPER AREA!

Seriously...Maybe it feels great to you, but bleach is NOT good for skin. There's those warnings on a bottle for a reason. Furthermore, what if the diaper was over-saturated in bleach and it got up inside you? Pee has ammonia too, especially if it gets stale. Bleach + ammonia = BAD BAD BAD.

Please read this

Or this

Or any of these!

It's just a bad idea all around. Stick with the Tabasco sauce - at least that doesn't have the potential to land you in the emergency room.

~ moogle

• Like 2

Alright...I try not to judge people for desires I find strange. The rash bit is a little weird to me, but whatever floats your boat. Tabasco sauce? Great, go for it...I do feel a strong need to say this, though:

Seriously...Maybe it feels great to you, but bleach is NOT good for skin. There's those warnings on a bottle for a reason. Furthermore, what if the diaper was over-saturated in bleach and it got up inside you? Pee has ammonia too, especially if it gets stale. Bleach + ammonia = BAD BAD BAD.

Please read this

Or this

Or any of these!

It's just a bad idea all around. Stick with the Tabasco sauce - at least that doesn't have the potential to land you in the emergency room.

~ moogle

Well Mooglelove, you have convinced me. I see now it was a bad idea and could have been harmful.

But this is exactly why I love this forum. I do learn new things here and next time I might try ammonia instead.

As for the Tabasco sauce, I find that a very thin layer of chilli powder, in your diaper or even your panties, will give you a very hot glow without any dangers I know off. Not as messy as Tabasco sauce, and lot easier to apply. Just put it on the diaper, give it a tick upside down so the excess will fall off and you only have a slight reddish color remaining, else it will be to hot.

But yes Moogle, bleach was a bad idea, I guess I was lucky, to result on my skin is now like a sunburn, red skin peeling off.

• Like 1

Please read this

Or this

Or any of these!

~ moogle

Yep this is true. I forgot to mention the various chemical reactions that can occur upon mixing of bleach and ammonia. I would be most concerned about the creation of chlorine gas, which in a strong enough concentration, will kill you.

• Like 1

Ouch....intentional diaper rash.....not my cup of tea.

The few bouts of diaper rash that I have experienced were quickly treated with diaper rash cream. I certainly wouldn't want to deal with diaper rash long term.... :crybaby:

• 4 weeks later...