LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Story To Work On Next?

Which story should I work on next? (in no particular order)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these stories sounds like something you would read

• False Memory
    • As Stipulated By Consent Decree
    • Trial and Error
    • A Mind of Her Own
    • The Franchise Opportunity
    • How to Stay Healthy
    • The Day History Was Rewritten
    • Equality For All
    • Write in vote (not a title but an action)

So, I just finished the latest story and was looking for input to the next story I work on. These are in my list to work on, eventually. I haven't voted myself because I have an affinity for each of them in a special way.

False Memory

Today started like any other day for Michelle. She awoke, not really feeling rested and quite wet. She changed out of her soaked cloth night diaper and heavy plastic pants to shower before work. She'd wet her bed all her life and had worn diapers almost as long. It had kept her from having a steady boyfriend and certainly no sleep overs, despite some seriously horny young men and her own hormones.

As Stipulated By Consent Decree

What did I agree to? Legally, I know what the lawyers worked out but I really didn't think it would come to this! I thought there would be an understanding, an arrangement of sorts. Instead, I'm getting my diaper checked by a court appointed attendant.

Trial and Error

I knew drugs would eventually get the best of me but I never expected it to lead to this. Here I was, shaking like a leaf. I was going through withdrawal right here in front of a judge. I was sweating and my legs were about to buckle. In my stupor, I think I might have wet my panties just a bit.

A Mind of Her Own

This particular evening, Jeff had just been carrying his groceries to his car when someone, a woman's voice, said something he didn't quite make out. He thought she said, "Nice Ass!" but couldn't be positive. It made him both excited and nervous. You see, Jeff was wearing something secret under his jeans.

The Franchise Opportunity

The brochure read, "The Baby Boomer Opportunity of a Lifetime!" in bold across the front. Lola read the entire thing and still couldn't tell what it was about. They alluded to aging boomers needing services and products and how to get in on the ground floor. She decided to call the number and see how the "no money down, big earnings potential" would play out.

How to Stay Healthy

Dixie was sitting in the doctor's office, waiting her turn. She'd been there about 20 minutes when the nurse called her back. She had been instructed by her dominant boyfriend on what to say and do. She was dreading it but this was her punishment. She'd promised to give up coffee but just couldn't do it. She got caught with a venti mocha latte in her hand after she told her boyfriend she had quit.

The Day History Was Rewritten

My name is Anderson Roche. I am a chrononaut. I travel through time, collecting samples, recording video and, most importantly, remaining out of sight. The first rule of time travel is you can only go back in time and then only for 48 hours. The second rule of time travel is you must not change anything. The second rule is where something went horribly wrong.

Equality For All

This is a story of one companies bid to make all employment fair for all workers. It might not go like everyone wants, but it is, after all, fair!

Archived