LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Try Everything?

hey my question is this, the reason i usally stop doin the DL thing is cause i alway binge and purge, that being I buy a pack, get guilty and say ill never do it again ( almost got caught but lied my way out it) but have the desire build up and do it again. at 1st I thought the Bible didn't approve this but their are various sources that says its good/bad/indifferent. tht leaves me yearning for diapers but not doing anything about it. now i could go to my DL lifestyle but i always wonder would i every go overboard? see i want to try a couple of varity of diapers from Easy Ups, Huggies Convertibles and i really want to try Attends (seen pics of them and look like what i want in a diaper. also i want to try these cause if i heard right about Pull Ups, this might work find. but the thing is to try all these things, it will cost alot of money. I made a cart for the 1st 3 item and it ended up cost almost $50.

knw i knw i'll b moved out of mom's place in the next couple of months, probbly by march and i'll then won't have 2 worry about bein found out, but i wonder if using D's again would do me anygood since i've done without 4 almost 6 months

A couple of things:

First, you'll find that you will save yourself a lot of hastle and frustration if you don't throw away your stock everytime you feel guilty. I think almost all of us here wear diapers for enjoyment have at thrown out perfectly good diapers in an effort to quit cold turkey, only to go out and buy some more the next week or month.

Second, everyone here enjoys diapers to verying degrees so I can't say how much wearing diapers again will affect you. For me, diapers are a sexual thing and going without diapers is like going without sex.

That said, for my first few years in college I didn't wear diapers at all because of a complete lack of privacy. My situation was a little different than yours because I didn't want to give them up, but even so, I found that after a while my desire to wear diapers didn't manifest itself as much. Although I'm happily back in diapers now, I would willingly give them up if I ever found myself in a situation where they could jeopardize my relationship with other people.

I guess the whole key is wisdom and moderation. With anything in life, too much or too little of something is always bad and the same applies to diapers.

Ohh and on a final note, Attends rock. They have a hands down better look and feel than Depends, but they are very hard to come by so get them if you can. I'm too big to fit into baby diapers and pullups so I don't use them, but I've had horrible experiencies with Wallgreen's adult diapers.

-Jess

You stated how you originally thought that the Bible didn't approve of pleasures asscoiated with diapers. Since you obviously seemed to care, I would take it you belong to some religious group or another. If you're not, then please don't take offense at my advice. I'm a Christian and I think you're best bet is to pray about th situation. Find out for yourself if God finds it unacceptable. I've been praying for guidance on the matter a lot lately and have found no reason to believe it's wrong. As jessm5 said, as long as you don't go overboard with it you should be fine. I hope you recieve the guidance you wish for.

• Thanks 1
  • 13 years later...
On 1/20/2006 at 6:47 PM, Baby D said:

You stated how you originally thought that the Bible didn't approve of pleasures asscoiated with diapers. Since you obviously seemed to care, I would take it you belong to some religious group or another. If you're not, then please don't take offense at my advice. I'm a Christian and I think you're best bet is to pray about th situation. Find out for yourself if God finds it unacceptable. I've been praying for guidance on the matter a lot lately and have found no reason to believe it's wrong. As jessm5 said, as long as you don't go overboard with it you should be fine. I hope you recieve the guidance you wish for.

This is a gray area for me too. I am Christian too, but love my diapers and the indulgence in buying them.. cloth and disposables, pins, plastic pants, powder and lotions..? I don't feel like it hurts anyone .. it's just a selfish thing but that's where my confusion is. I am new enough at this to still be hiding it from my spouse too and I'm worried about telling him, after reading some posts that said their spouses made them choose between diapers and them.