LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dang You South Dakotans!

Guest Baby-Toa

• 3 months later...

there used to be about four or five of us but the uncontained exhibitionist trolling that took place here by certain users in recent months drove most of them away, myself included (mostly). i stop in here like once a month now or less. there was a guy from aberdeen, one from someplace south of rapid and several that refused to give even general locations. i dont know where they went, but they sure arent around here.

the general lack of tolerance of "fringe" lifestyles in this part of the country isnt all that conducive to our types even speaking up on teh internet. hell a guy into pretty mild BDSM stuff got outed here and somebody took a shot at him with high powered rifle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I want to know is why the OP and you have similar names, and the OP was deleted...yeah that's what I wanna know :P

I think that was when I lost the passowrd and answer to my email and the password and username here. Probably a long time ago I can only remember having this one though. It confused me too when i saw the name.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well I "live" in Hot springs but I'm away for work the majority of the year but I guess you could say "I'm in South Dakota"

• 11 months later...