LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Guest Baby-Toa

Dang You South Dakotans!

Guest Baby-Toa

there is far too few of us here. Maybe we should get more to move to South Dakota. What do you all think?

there used to be about four or five of us but the uncontained exhibitionist trolling that took place here by certain users in recent months drove most of them away, myself included (mostly). i stop in here like once a month now or less. there was a guy from aberdeen, one from someplace south of rapid and several that refused to give even general locations. i dont know where they went, but they sure arent around here.

the general lack of tolerance of "fringe" lifestyles in this part of the country isnt all that conducive to our types even speaking up on teh internet. hell a guy into pretty mild BDSM stuff got outed here and somebody took a shot at him with high powered rifle.

well i'm out and i haven't been shot at yet. though they might end up being shot at themselves.

What I want to know is why the OP and you have similar names, and the OP was deleted...yeah that's what I wanna know :P

What I want to know is why the OP and you have similar names, and the OP was deleted...yeah that's what I wanna know :P

I think that was when I lost the passowrd and answer to my email and the password and username here. Probably a long time ago I can only remember having this one though. It confused me too when i saw the name.

I'm in South Dakota also in Sioux Falls. :)

I live in South Dakota, about 52 miles North of Sioux Falls

we got another one, at this rate we may be able to pass the population of a small SD town! :P