LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Ejaculating Feel In A Diaper As Opposed To A Condom?

Guest Saturnine

As a male you should not be jealouse of one who has a small penis. That defies all belief that men want long penises. Don't go around telling everyone you envy small penises. Well anyway, I think in the situation you presented, the mess was your falt. You said you put on the diaper, then the penis head was sticking out, and you proceeded to flood. If the head was sticking out, what did you THINK would happen? Of course you pissed all over the chair! Might as wel not had the diaper on at all, as it was the same as pissing on the chair while naked.

Solution is to jack off first, cum all over the place, then the penis will retract and you can pee yourself with little worry of ruining the satin.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Masterbating into anything feels great because it's masterbation. I can't think of a time when masterbation isn't fun or doesn't feel good. Unless maybe masterbating with scissors.

Masterbating into anything feels great because it's masterbation. I can't think of a time when masterbation isn't fun or doesn't feel good. Unless maybe masterbating with scissors.

And even with scissors it can feel very good.

You just have to keep them closed, oiled and only use the side.

Why hello there WnM24/7.

You could at least TRY to use a different posting style.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

1. Like warm pudding.

2. 42

Seriously, go try it. Comparing diapers to condoms is like comparing the absorbency of abena x-pluses to pampers cruisers. They are completely different. Plus, at least you can use a diaper for multiple things, unlike a condom. I'm forced to wear magnum condoms and I those things aren't cheap.

1. Like warm pudding.

2. 42

Could you please explain "42" to me i do not want to miss out on a any type of orgasm.

I have had 5 exceptionaly intens and a bit weird "peaks" and like to add some more.

I am not done expirmenting yet so can you share some inspiration with me.

What can i say, the word playfull translates to dutch as Speels.

And i want to play... a lot.

Guest farenhyte452

jacking off in a messy diaper is so much fun too. it's best to poop your didy, then try to get the poopy moved to the front where the penis is and testicel is, and try the best to cover penis and tescle in the poopie as best as posible. then rub your poopie penis through the diaper padding enjoying the browning of the front of the diaper and the slimey feeling of the poopie on the penis. its best to get the penishead covered in poop then when you cum the semen has to pass through poo before landing in diaper or it the penis is really long and sticking the head out the diaper, onto your face or maybe on the wall. its funny when the cum lands on your nose or lip, even more if it caries some poo with it. yes jacking off in dipaer makes me hot and excited and poo makes it hotter and more exciting and thinking of ppopy babies diapers.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Could you please explain "42" to me i do not want to miss out on a any type of orgasm.

I have had 5 exceptionaly intens and a bit weird "peaks" and like to add some more.

I am not done expirmenting yet so can you share some inspiration with me.

What can i say, the word playfull translates to dutch as Speels.

And i want to play... a lot.

Sorry to get your hopes up, but I was being sarcastic in my response. "42" is in reference to the "answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything" from the book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. That question was calculated by a giant supercomputer for 7.5 million years and 42 is the number it came up with.

Also, I wasn't aware that there were different classifications of orgasms. Is there a field of science devoted to the taxonomy of orgasms? Is there some legendary orgasm that only a few people have been able to achieve without perishing? The holy grail of orgasms, if you will. It sounds like a pretty risky endeavor to undertake. Do you belong to a club or organization whose goal is the pursuit of these elusive orgasms?

Just curious...

• 4 weeks later...

To have an orgasm and Masterbating into a Soping Warm Wet Diaper feels really great because it's a felling like no other. I can't think anytime time when masterbation isn't fun or doesn't feel good. Wearing Diapers adds fun excitment and pleasure and boy it feels GOOD!!

• Like 1

This topic has been bantered about for a couple months now and no one has mentioned that masturbating in plastic pants is a great experience for both men and women.

I sometimes put on plastic pants with a little KY inside and then put a diaper on over the plastic pants to find pleasure.

This technique has been mentioned in some stories here and also is displayed in a couple videos.

Larger than tight plastic pants allow plenty of room and clean up is minimal, even for female ejaculation.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• 1 year later...

condoms are a waste of money unless you are preventing a process where you would have the need to use baby diapers for their intended purpose (pregnancy)

using diapers is easiest way to clean up afterward, cuz there is no cleanup

Before I was in a wheelchair, I used to love putting jelly into a condom and bring myself to orgasm. Felt great and easy cleanup! Diapers are more of an experience however. Just the thought of being in them is a major turn on. The look of them on me turns me on. The feel of them are wonderful. So, this excitement turns me on way more than a condom!

One thing I noticed about reading these old threads is the demeanor of the responses to questions a year or so ago compared to now. Quite frankly, some posters a year or two ago were just dicky.

• 11 months later...

LOL. Total necro post!!

I just wanted to mention that using some sort of vibrator to stimulate yourself from outside the diaper feels pretty good too. We use one of those Hitatchi massager thingies and it works like a charm. I thought the thick padding from the diaper would prevent any sort of feeling at all but its quite the opposite.

And yes....no clean up!

• 2 months later...

Over the years, I have refined my masturbatory fantasy to spreading a fluffy white cotton prefold diaper out and laying on it as if preparing to be diapered. This is when I masturbate to spectacular orgasms as I fantasize that Mommy is "forcing" me into a diaper.

Actually if Teens where taught to masturbate with a condom maybe they in turn would use one on"Sexual Encounters" and we would lower the Children having Children birthrate. Any positive exposure would probably be a bonus for the younger people!

Actually if Teens where taught to masturbate with a condom maybe they in turn would use one on"Sexual Encounters" and we would lower the Children having Children birthrate. Any positive exposure would probably be a bonus for the younger people!

So, how does it feel to ejaculate in a diaper as opposed to a condom?And what's it like to masturbate in diapers? (I tried a long time ago; it doesn't seem to work as well as with condoms & boxers.) I usually prefer laying on top of the diaper while masturbating as this reduces back pressure and increases the flow rate of the orgasmic ejaculate through the tip of the penis. :-)