LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Ejaculating Feel In A Diaper As Opposed To A Condom?

• So, how does it feel to ejaculate in a diaper as opposed to a condom?
  • And what's it like to masturbate in diapers? (I tried a long time ago; it doesn't seem to work as well as with condoms & boxers.)

• Like 3

I am physically chalenged in a way that makes meunable to tell you about ejaculating (read girl) but I would figure that the only way you can find out is to keep trying. Afterall others own experienced "feels" told in words often don't match your own "feel"

• Like 1

• So, how does it feel to ejaculate in a diaper as opposed to a condom?
  • And what's it like to masturbate in diapers? (I tried a long time ago; it doesn't seem to work as well as with condoms & boxers.)

AWESOME !!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I am physically chalenged in a way that makes meunable to tell you about ejaculating (read girl) but I would figure that the only way you can find out is to keep trying. Afterall others own experienced "feels" told in words often don't match your own "feel"

Very funny Julia! Oh, BTW, you throw like a girl. For you, that's supposed to be a compliment :)

Can't understand the condom thing, but I've heard of people doing it before for the ease of cleanup. Really, on this board you should already know what the most popular method is, in the diapers! No cleanup necessary.

Can't understand the condom thing, but I've heard of people doing it before for the ease of cleanup. Really, on this board you should already know what the most popular method is, in the diapers! No cleanup necessary.

Diapers feel better too.

I just usually do it into a dirty tshirt. Found out don't do it on light shirts though, apparently cum does stain. Never had problems with black shirts, so just make sure to use a black dirty tshirt.

If I do cum in my diaper I just don't worry about cleanup. Usually just fall asleep in the wet cum filled diaper. It is a bit sticky, but I just let my morning shower take care of that.

ROFL, dude just do it and you will find out the difference, lolz. :screwy:

• Like 1

I just usually do it into a dirty tshirt. Found out don't do it on light shirts though, apparently cum does stain. Never had problems with black shirts, so just make sure to use a black dirty tshirt.

If I do cum in my diaper I just don't worry about cleanup. Usually just fall asleep in the wet cum filled diaper. It is a bit sticky, but I just let my morning shower take care of that.

ROFL, dude just do it and you will find out the difference, lolz. :screwy:

i hope you dont wash those shirts just to wear them again....

i used to use old socks that were past their useable lives(holes and whatever) now i just use paper towels for quickies, but if im doing it in a diaper, why not make sure the diaper is wet, that way, you can just take a shower after you are done

I use my diaper for that nearly every morning. A wet diaper is much better than a dry one too which is great because I always wake up wet any way. Plus, try rubbing some petroleum jelly between you and the wet diaper too. Lay on your stomach and start going at it. It feels just as good as the real thing too since it's warm, wet, and slippery.

He doesn't want to go blind... Duh!! :roflmao:

Oooooo :huh: maybe THATS why I need to wear glasses :blush:

Guess I better knock that sh*t off

or get a seeing eye dog :roflmao:

He doesn't want to go blind... Duh!! :roflmao:

Do what I did, Quit when you need glasses: Worked for Clark Kent, too.