LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Ejaculating Feel In A Diaper As Opposed To A Condom?

I believe you must have the diaper spread out and laying on it with legs spread wide to properly masturbate. This method totally eliminates back pressure and improves the flow of the ejaculation for a superior orgasm.

I believe that by spreading a diaper out on my bed and laying in it with legs spread, I can achieve a spectacular orgasm as this method reduces back pressure and improves ejaculate flow through the tip of the penis.

• 4 years later...

My wife likes to have me in diapers all the time. When she diapers me in the morning she makes sure that I ejaculate in the diaper. She says I have a clean load

On 7/6/2017 at 6:10 PM, Waynes said:

My wife likes to have me in diapers all the time. When she diapers me in the morning she makes sure that I ejaculate in the diaper. She says I have a clean load

Right after my morning shower. My wife comes to me and says it's time to get your diapers on. It's so as she's diapering me I get very hard she says that you were excited about your wearing your diapers today? would you like to wear a load of cum in your diaper for me today?

This is a great topic ejaculating in your diapers. I seem to ejaculate in all my diapers right after a clean is pinned on. I find my diaper changes very exciting. Right after my plastic panties and pulled up over mydiapers I get very hard. It's not hard to tell that I've got a hard-on inside my diaper. My wife notice is it right away. She says he made you want to make cummies in your diaper? Of course I do. Then she will say you need to have that in your diaper. If I make you come in your diaper what you do a load of poop in your diaper too. I will rub both of them for you to make it comfortable. Plus I want you toting it around in your diaper. To me I just love it when you tote a load of poop and cum in your pants. I just love knowing it's in your pants. Plus I know it makes you happy having a load of poop in the back of your diapers. So come over to me and lean over my lap so I can spread out your load. I want to make sure that it's spread evenly all over your butt. While she is rubbing my bottom I am cumming

• 6 years later...
On 7/17/2010 at 9:21 PM, BethAnn said:

Impulsive, I thought that was what a sock was for.

Condoms are kinda exspensive for just a whack at home.

But hey I am a girl, so I clearly dont get it.

Plastic pants do the job nicely. Much better than a condom.