LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breast Feeding

Heyyaz

If you've ever eaten a sugary cereal like Frosted Flakes, and drunk the milk left over at the bottom of the bowl, that's pretty close to what breast milk tastes like.

You don't get all that much at once when you're suckling, though (or at least I didn't--maybe some women have faster flow than my wife did when she was nursing, I wouldn't know). So really, what breastfeeding tastes like is nipple, with cream and sugar. It's very nice!

It's not that warm sophie. And it's thin enough it doesn't matter. Formula is nothing like it and nursing even when older feels just so natural you don't want to stop.

• 2 weeks later...

My ex-wife let me nurse at her breast just once. I was in heaven. Her holding up her breast to me; squeezing it to start the milk flowing; the whole feel of her nipple in my mouth and the sweetness of the milk. *sigh* That was 20+ years ago and I still remember it well.

• Like 2

<EM><FONT face=Georgia color=#ff00ff size=3>Yes, I have breast feed from my wife. It was after our first child. It was thin and sweet. many of nights I finished what the little guy didn't.

Did you know that as long as you keep milking them they will keep producing. Of course now she tells me.

(PS there is another thread about this out there, you just need to look for it)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have done it many, many times, and still do (although dry). I will put on my diaper and plastic pants, snuggle up to my girl and she'll ask if "her baby is hungry" and I'll start suckling. She'll then ask if baby needs to go poopy, and talk me through it while I fill my diaper. She'll say things like "Shoo...my baby is really stinky!". It is sexual for her, and let's just say she ends up as rewarded as I am...

• 2 weeks later...

My ex let me breastfeed after the birth of our son. It tasted awesome and was a pretty good bonding experience between us. She seemed to like it as much as I did.

Two interesting points: TL/DR - most women can lactate, many want to, and it's really good for both partners.

Virtually any woman - from puberty until death, given that she hasn't had a mastectomy - can lactate. In some cases, long-term scheduled nursing sessions and breast pumping may be required, but many women who have had babies in the past can relactate with only a week to a month of sessions. Domperidone (aka Motilium) an OTC digestive aid in many locales, and includes in its side effects a tendency to promote lactation. It CAN be purchased from overseas suppliers and imported legally into the US but cannot be sold in the US according to my research, but YMMV. Harmony and I have spent months on scheduled nursing sessions, and she's taken Dom in the past - let me tell you, spending 20 minutes nursing during my lunch hour was an amazing stress reliever. Thankfully, her nipples are much more tolerant of long sessions since her breast augmentation, and she's enjoying it much more than before. The newly-huge boobies are quite the incentive for me, as well. ( O Y O )

There are a surprising number of women who love the idea of relactation, but cannot get their men to nurse, or cannot find a partner who will, even to the point that many are afraid to share it with their partners. It tends to make the ladies feel very maternal, and some speak of an intensely feminine feeling about it, even when there's a sexual aspect attached. Some even believe that until the last few hundred years, most women would lactate throughout their lives, for their children, relatives infants, and their mates (which may in part explain the explosion of breast cancer cases - breast tissue is meant to be used). Lactation also has been shown to decrease the incidence of diabetes in the 'mother', burn a lot of calories, and create an intensely close bond through the production of oxytocin (sp?) aka 'the trust hormone,' which IIRC is also responsible for the urge to snuggle after sex.

• Like 1

Hi,

I used to suck on my ex-wifes tits just after she gave birth to our daughter as she did not want to breast feed the baby. I was kinda upset about that as I wanted her to breast feed the baby for more mothers nutriients rather than formula. She knew I was a crossdresser and also when we made love even after she gave birth without having intercouse I always sucked on her tits and always got plenty of milk. The first time I did I kinda hesitated as she was supposed to take something that would dry her up but instead I did it for her. Almost every other night I would suck on her tits and she actually got to like it as several times when we got home from work she used to ask me if I was thirsty and rub her tits to tease me. She even several times had me dress in her baby doll nighties and bra and panties and then she would nurse me even while watching tv. I was in seventh heaven till the well dried up. But I still remember those days and loved it.

Raelene

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Raeleane,

What a great event! Many would have traded places with you in a second.

Considering both seemed to enjoy so much, have you considered trying to induce lactation again?

Keep us posted

Dee

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Though I'm not a sissy, I'd like to weigh in my two cents. I've got a pretty uh.. high interest in this topic. I've only had one experience and it was dry breast feeding, but it was just very natural for me. I found that as I was nestled up close, all of everything surrounding me just melted away. I felt.. safe.. and at a very calm and peaceful mindset. Hopefully one day I can stumble on this opportunity again.

From my understanding on what I've read, a woman can induce lactation without having given birth purely on simulation. Milk is produced so long as there is simulation and a demand. It takes lots of nursing periodically throughout the day, manual or automatic (breast pumps), before milk flow happens. There are herbs and vitamins that can be taken but they don't always work. Once a flow is established, the amount of milk produced will again be determined based on the demand. Lamens terms... the more you nurse, the more milk you will have. In addition, breast milk is very high in calories so if you don't change up how you're eating its likely you will gain weight. Conversely, for women who are lactating, they will need to eat more.

Ok... that's my input! Enjoy! And happy nursing!

Paxy