LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breast Feeding

Heyyaz

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I must say that it sounds appealing in the sense that It would be a very intense baby experience. But far from that I'm gay so I don't understand all the excitation straight men have with boobs xD

• 2 months later...

I have read stories lately about American women who breast feed their children up to age 5 or even 7. Evidently this was common many years ago, so maybe those little boys and girls are a lot smarter (and luckier) than we realize.

• 1 year later...

I must admit with my ex wife when we had sex even after her finishing feeding the little one she would drip like crazy, she wasnt to happy of having wet bedsheets so she had me suck to drain her.

I grew to like the sweet taste of her breast milk.

• 2 years later...

Breastfeeding is a very natural and intimate thing to do. I breastfeed from my wife for several years now. I nurse 4 times a day. It took me awhile to get used to the taste but now I love it. Actually start to Crave it. She says this is our special time and she loves it. She says she never wants to stop as long as I can nurse and she can produce. so for now I just keep nursing. so we both hope to do several more years.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a topic that is so interesting to me.. I want to do this for my soon to be AB boy. We're in 40s and 50s.. wondering if possible even.. I want to do this so bad for him! I'm still trying to talk him into wearing a diaper but I'm wearing him down because he sees how good it is for me when I'm the baby. It'd be so neat if when the first time I talked him into nursing I actually had milk to give him ??